my GT4 photo shoot!

360 Spider

Aug 11, 2006
Now THAT was totally uncalled for.
That was quite offending.
Flame me for what I have said and done, but please don't bring others into the subject.
Thank you.
I have every goddamn right to offend you because you have offended A LOT of people.

Will you or will you not, you loser a**h***?
So hard, is it?
You hang out with her and sleep over in each other's houses and don't tell me you got no time to say that?

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
I have every goddamn right to offend you because you have offended A LOT of people.

Will you or will you not, you loser a**h***?
So hard, is it?
You hang out with her and sleep over in each other's houses and don't tell me you got no time to say that?
I thought it was YOU who said 'quit arguing' ?
And now you are starting it.
Well, I don't want to.
I'll let Moderater deal with you.

You want to say something personal like that, you PM me.

Last edited:

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
Well, it looks like now 360 Spider is getting it from the mods.. He himself said that he would write to the mods if ue7 did it again, but no. You started it again and wanna go on and on. Well, we'll see.

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Hehe. You were tricked... :p
Seen the glowing disc brake. Got the clue? I was braking and throttle together all the way to the finish line. hahaha..... The engine still can run, but at 1st gear. And i need to give it some NOS too... hehee :p

Last edited:

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
i come in peace...ehhehehhe..dun shoot me ar....ahhahahh

almost all gt4 gamers must hv this skyline n1 vpecII...best looking skyline in tht game i guess......hahaha...nice shot....i will try to beat the glowing disc and tht time...

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Ya. You better upgrade your car to a beast so that i cant aim on you and shoot you ya... hehehe
Haha. My N1 with 804HP, best time with the Driving Aids on is 8.634 sec... hehe.
I'll find one with brigther glowing disc too. :p

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Newbie Here, to begin here a bit of my story..

My drive is VW Vento TSi, honestly after almost a year drive a VW, I slowly fall in love with it, for me personally it was a fun drive.. (as I travel daily from seremban to KL) a good torque & awesome handling.. not bad for a 1.2cc compact sedan.. I know there're alot of bad rumors about VW cars especially there DSG gearbox.. for now mine are in good condition.. travelling daily make me full utilizes of the gearbox by not just use the 'D'...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience