My Fitness at Endah Parade

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
civic_rs said:
fitness first very high class gym meh? i don't think so.. same only ma.. just to workout..
not very high class , but better enviroment. ur right, everywhere also same......ppl dun their own workout.

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
tannie, i signed up already........ so when are we going there together? U going alone most of the time...... Hmmm, seems that there's not much ppl on weekdays la......

Talking bout fitness first, i think they are starting to get out of the standard alr as i intend to join the puchong centre previously but i get a turn off when visiting their place last weekend...... My fitness is not that good but the environment is ok or i should say so so loh

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
ryan05 said:
tannie, i signed up already........ so when are we going there together? U going alone most of the time...... Hmmm, seems that there's not much ppl on weekdays la......

Talking bout fitness first, i think they are starting to get out of the standard alr as i intend to join the puchong centre previously but i get a turn off when visiting their place last weekend...... My fitness is not that good but the environment is ok or i should say so so loh
alright !! but today i'll b off. my whole body very pain de. saturday and sunday i'll b also there , but the time i cant confirm. y not v meet up on monday?? i'll confirm will b there at 5.30pm.

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
i usually wont be there that early...... 5.30 haven't finish work yet. Give me your no la...see when we can go together....

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
no need to exChange.......u go there enter straight away la. This is what my fren do when i bring them together ...... lol.

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
yeap is true wat ryan says. if ur time is right , then u can just come in with me then u can start workout for free(for this time)

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
hmmm......think this is just another anaconda finish work early and go to gym but i'm doin the same thing too sometimes. Keke

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

lol..guys..its not happen..
since i were change Stok to ~>a sport steering on it..

when my car..go above 110-120 speed..KM
my steering vibrating..keep on shaking...
but it will take some times..to turn back to normal..while u keep on running this certain speeding..

some of my friends..say that..i change my stok rim 13 to Rim 16.
while i still using back the stok absorber..promble..
say that..my rim 16 not support the stok absorber..cause to big??
will make me..car more shark while cross...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience