my diy rear waja brake light . extra than others .

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
normal waja with rear extra brake light , aka 4th and 5th brake light is actually the fog light .
actually , there is anothe rhidden light in proton waja rear light socket . the middle one . durign braking ,it is the only light that doens't light up . but proton provided a 2 filamen type of bulb for that socket . so ...nto to waste the bulb ... i did this thign , i drill another hole . connect the wire inside the socket . and during braking , i will ahve all the red lights up when i am braking .
cool huh ?
something that u wont even get it from any shop . they only do 3rd brakign ligth .
here is the link .

http://www.lochangyong818.fotopic.net/

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
good info and pic..but actually a lot of ppl had do it theirself...i had help my fren to do it when he just get his first batch waja...i think it's 2001

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ZTH bros...
After spending 18 days in thieves custody,last nite we took the car back from 'em!..Hell yeah!..
He ran like a bitch in the middle of Danau Kota!...
Fuckin' pussy..
No one was injured in the process..Only an Iswara badly damaged..Was used to block him off after few km's of high speed chase in Setapak with Iswara's front bumper stuck underneath...

Thanks anyway for the support guys...
I shall ask the admin to shut down the other thread..

:marchmellow:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience