My Corona with RB20det engine...

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
Hi All,

Just wanna share my restoration of my dad's car which I bought over after school, during college more than 10years ago..

Now i've decided to end what was a long and great journey with my best friend who never let me down..

It was a sad case of me sending my car in for service.. a workshop BOY in sunway took my car and TRIED drifting my car which lead him to the trunk of a tree nearby.. When the car was returned, the norm would be starting the car once every 2 days as i usually take it out during weekends and long drives..but it caught on fire due to wiring...

Therefore I've decided to sell ALL parts in the car... have a look...

http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l180/tonyfonseka/tt132

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
Would like to sell my stock engine. Taken from a Skyline R32gts, engine still in my car but can't start due to fire.

With document. Very good condition.

Comes with :
- RB26 Oil cooler with adaptor
- Apex intercooler
- RB25 ball bearing turbine
- 2 adjustables cam pulleys (not fixed/not in engine)
- ECU
- NO wire harnest but i can give you what's left of it
- Greddy Blow off valve type R stiff springs
- mod intake manifold to front throttle body
- HKS downpipe
- new stock clutch

note : what is stated here only will be sold. this is what i can remember for now. All documented and in a folder.

Price : RM2,500 (can nego but parts will be removed)

012-6587887 (sms)

Location: Kelana Jaya<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message -->

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Two parts of a piece are once again a whole as the Senna name is reunited with the Lotus banner as Bruno Senna has signed up with Lotus Renault GP as the team’s third driver that will also see him play a vital role in the Group’s development of their road cars.

“It’s a really exciting opportunity from both Group Lotus and Lotus Renault GP. To be able to develop my Formula One career within a World...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience