my BOT gen2

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ajaxmd

Known Member
Oct 31, 2006
gen2 compression ratio 10:1,materials used to make the piston im nt sure myself,130hp gain at 0.2 bar is useless CPS can produce more hp and imagine the throttle response in NA engine,Even evos to use higher boost u need improved and stronger stroker kit,forged pistons and higher racing cams,ur usin standard camprofile and softy standard moving parts u hav to get ur stuff forged then ur engine can take the compression.Beta u upgrade to CPS
wat u mean"even evos to use higher boost?
CPS can do how much?
how do u imagine CPS n throttle respone in NA?
wat u mean 130hp at 0.2bar is useless?

thanx

ajaxmd

Known Member
Oct 31, 2006
gen2 compression ratio 10:1,materials used to make the piston im nt sure myself,130hp gain at 0.2 bar is useless CPS can produce more hp and imagine the throttle response in NA engine,Even evos to use higher boost u need improved and stronger stroker kit,forged pistons and higher racing cams,ur usin standard camprofile and softy standard moving parts u hav to get ur stuff forged then ur engine can take the compression.Beta u upgrade to CPS
wat u mean"even evos to use higher boost?
CPS can do how much?
how do u imagine CPS n throttle respone in NA?
wat u mean 130hp at 0.2bar is useless?

thanx

m1adam

Known Member
Feb 23, 2006
i didnt say he has to throw away the turbo from mr ajax's campro i mean there are other way 2 increase hp bt turbo charging the system is nt da way it will destroy the engine bt dis is up 2 da owner dat needs lotsa hp from the campro,Im talking originality nt mod,we mod according to the engines capability to maintain performance and reliability imagine mitsu takes years to perfect a turbocharge their 4g93 imagine till this very day that engine is still being used in their new lancer models so to turbocharge a na engine without taking consideration of the internal parts which is unable to take the load,Niway who said trim is taiwan its a local vendor they make it here in malaysia,i know its cheaper to buy it outside at local spare part shops bt did u know that pistons and piston rings has grade in terms of quality at proton they give u the highest grade to maintain a long life engine outside they are imitations and god knows where it came from. Im nt discouraging to turbocharge ur gen2 jst the long term effect that can happen 2 ur engine did u know that 1st models gen2 has a problem with the ecu which causes pinking so im sure mr ajax din service at authorised centre so it is most certain he din change to the latest improved ecu by seimens and the 1st model ecu will damage the engine in the long run old ecu(ver25/04) plus with turbo will create a massive after effect.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
M1adam,

We are discussing about Gen2 BOTs.

If you have nothing to say concerning BOTs, pls keep your comments to yourself.

I'm sure there are other forums for you to preach your divine knowledge.

m1adam

Known Member
Feb 23, 2006
wah wah wah dont b so hot bro im jst sayin wat i tink is rite so ok ill change the topics im currently preaching looks like im not havin followers mo rebels it seems,so any video's on the bot gen2 wana have a look at the performance and the whuush sound. Already put in BOV?

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
what is normal mod for gen2?
I think the normal mod will be to plonk in a MOTEC EMS into a bone stock engine like M1adam's Gen2

I read in other thread about M1adam's Motec-ed Gen2 is damn kaw fast, don play play.

M1adam, can post up your car, engine pics and dyno chart?

m1adam

Known Member
Feb 23, 2006
wah u got me there,i haven done it yet u know la duit x cukup? hahahahaha any info on getin a 2ndhand motec system

@zri

1,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2006
wow... hot in ere....
i oso intrested wit M1adam cars,engine pics n dyno chart.. :)

m1adam

Known Member
Feb 23, 2006
woooh bring me water im so hoooot dah terbakar ngan moderator

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
looks like proton tipu their customer by saying the engine equip with campro/cps but actually didn't utilize/activate it. dont u all think so?

IsaacVky

May 26, 2006
Yea, speedwork can do also , they boasting around 0.8bar, getting around 180whp. Impressive,

This is what happen

1.engine blown twice
2.overhaul unlimited time
3.Still havent "tune" finish
4.Your radiator fan/what eva fan next to ur turbine gonna melt (i think so), coz that gen2 does, better get a custom metal base.

But.. Whu cares XD i Bot too , muahahahah BOT rox !
Hehehe 1st time the engine blown because Con-Rod Broke, 2nd time FPR kong, engine running lean lead to melting of Piston number 2, 3rd time is the same problem as 1st time. And the 4th time, I think is still because of Campro's reliability. Campro is really not a very reliable engine to BOT. Boosting 0.7Bar is getting 220BHP 250NM on engine.
The SW's BOT Gen 2 changed to double layer Gen 2 Auto's radiator and it didn't suffer any melting of Radiator because as you can see from the photos below, it is protected with heatshield and the heatshield is really a massive one, right until down there for about 40cm.

Last edited:

ajaxmd

Known Member
Oct 31, 2006
Hehehe 1st time the engine blown because Con-Rod Broke, 2nd time FPR kong, engine running lean lead to melting of Piston number 2, 3rd time is the same problem as 1st time. And the 4th time, I think is still because of Campro's reliability. Campro is really not a very reliable engine to BOT. Boosting 0.7Bar is getting 220BHP 250NM on engine.
The SW's BOT Gen 2 changed to double layer Gen 2 Auto's radiator and it didn't suffer any melting of Radiator because as you can see from the photos below, it is protected with heatshield and the heatshield is really a massive one, right until down there for about 40cm.

wahhh nice2....
that's speedwork gen2 right???...or your gen2?....
bigger turbo then me.
bigger TB pipe.
can see under the heatshield?...
got water temp some more...
nice2....

anyone else BOT membe want to share picture?or TT :)

ajaxmd

Known Member
Oct 31, 2006
wah u got me there,i haven done it yet u know la duit x cukup? hahahahaha any info on getin a 2ndhand motec system
what diffrence motec n haltech?

wiring ur self right???...

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
don't over judge him lor, his car only Myvi 1.0 SR model and the boost that blown his engine is over than 0.4 bar (wrong SC pulley installed)
I'm very salute him on this backyard project, every mod done by his own hands only

im dont understand what you mean by over judge him but i do respect him for his work. what im trying to say here is without proper fuel control and cooling, you're playing with fire

IsaacVky

May 26, 2006
wahhh nice2....
that's speedwork gen2 right???...or your gen2?....
bigger turbo then me.
bigger TB pipe.
can see under the heatshield?...
got water temp some more...
nice2....

anyone else BOT membe want to share picture?or TT :)
It is SW's Gen 2. I joined in the earlier hardware R&D part :regular_smile:
It's a Garrett A/R 48. Let me share some hardwares it's using.
Custom Turbo Manifold & Pipings
VR4 Intercooler
AXT BOV
AXT Standalone ECU
AXT Silicone Hoses
A'PEXi AVC-R
Walbro Fuel Pump, Unknown brand FPR, Custom Fuel Rail
2 Layers Gen 2 Auto's Radiator with A'PEXi 1.3Bar Pressure Cap

ajaxmd

Known Member
Oct 31, 2006
im dont understand what you mean by over judge him but i do respect him for his work. what im trying to say here is without proper fuel control and cooling, you're playing with fire
all friend dont fight2 ok.me only need more info on BOT.change opinion,discuss...

change TD04 to TD05 :) ekekekeke....

maybe can meet with u all one day.teh tarik.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
I think there is Malay pepatah (Proverb).

"Tin Kosong"

It refer to people who talk alot about modding this and modding that but in reality all they ACTUALLY do is just talk.

We can also call them "NATO" = No Action Talk Only.

Anyway, another Malay proverb "siapa makan cili, dia lah rasa panas" (the one who eats chili, will feel the heat)

So very sorry my words are harsh, I can't stand these kind of people because they waste our time and not to mention they waste precious ZTH bandwith with their bullshit.

ahren

Known Member
May 17, 2006
joeker, mind to share the detail of the engine? i saw wastegate attached to banana... how many ponies on ride?

what does fuel rail do when we come into BOT? I'm a waja 4G18 BOT, after listen to advice from the sifu here and finally make decision to put GSR injector as primary injector (omit the extra 2 injectors)

injector from GSR engine are attached to the fuel rail. in that case is it necessary for me to use the fuel rail, or like the gen2 BOT issacVKY mentioned which we need to get a customized 1?

Last edited:

A Post Every 5 Mins

hi there every1...

i just got my 4g93 + MIVEC head done last week...
it feels great with the ported n polished head...even with my stock pistons...10.5:1 comp ratio
did a top overhaul before installation...changed all the valve seals n grind the valves...this is my 1st time expose to mivec internals...it's kinda complicated...but it's good to understand your engine well...i enjoyed carrying out the mod.
if u really want more power...slot in the mivec hi comp pistons...stock mivec...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience