Mum, daughter killed in tragic end to family outing

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Not wearing the rear seatbelts can still be forgiven cause we are not used to it here in Malaysia but not wearing front seatbelts is JUST PLAIN STUPID!

Don't think the windshield is going to stop you from being hurled out of the vehicle when your car goes from 100 - 0 in half a second.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
kapitan said:
and the guy with the stupid face must be the driver cum father/husband...
Oh okei. You're unsure how it happened. I asked because I was curious about how you came to your statement that the "driver cum father/husband" would have a stupid face, without any solid evidence to back your claims. Well, that's considering the fact that you mentioned "father/husband" and that it felt like you were blaming that dude for wreckless driving instead of the truck/lorry/etc. driver. I would certainly believe that how sad that "stupid faced driver cum father/husband" will feel about this accident. No worries. You needn't justify it to me. I'm just curious, that's all.

Usually, I would always suspect the truck/lorry drivers who are the ones that are wrong because 8 out of 10 really large vehicles like trucks, lorries, busses, etc. that are on the road are wreckless and seriously inconsiderate drivers. They just swerve in and out and drive over their speed limits. I've experienced a few times when I was driving at 100kmh on express ways in the middle lane, over taking cars on the left lane, and there will be express busses or trucks who will high beam me to move over. As far as I know, their max speed limit is only 90kmh. What are they trying to do by driving faster than 100kmh? Exactly what the govt is doing to the citizens. Slowly and surely killing people.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
sakuraguy said:
BS.. that was old pic from years ago in Ogrish .. i think they forwarded fake make.

The pic u posted is in Malaysia where road crossed at highway got hit by speeding Camry .. :)
noted, thanks for the clarification. Years ago, no wonder, I was in stone age back then. :biggrin:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
frankly, no information about how the incident happen (at least I didn't read it so far), don't know why suddenly some start blame the MPV driver.

kapitan

Known Member
Dec 29, 2003
Visit site
satria_95 said:
Oh okei. You're unsure how it happened. I asked because I was curious about how you came to your statement that the "driver cum father/husband" would have a stupid face, without any solid evidence to back your claims. Well, that's considering the fact that you mentioned "father/husband" and that it felt like you were blaming that dude for wreckless driving instead of the truck/lorry/etc. driver. I would certainly believe that how sad that "stupid faced driver cum father/husband" will feel about this accident. No worries. You needn't justify it to me. I'm just curious, that's all.

Usually, I would always suspect the truck/lorry drivers who are the ones that are wrong because 8 out of 10 really large vehicles like trucks, lorries, busses, etc. that are on the road are wreckless and seriously inconsiderate drivers. They just swerve in and out and drive over their speed limits. I've experienced a few times when I was driving at 100kmh on express ways in the middle lane, over taking cars on the left lane, and there will be express busses or trucks who will high beam me to move over. As far as I know, their max speed limit is only 90kmh. What are they trying to do by driving faster than 100kmh? Exactly what the govt is doing to the citizens. Slowly and surely killing people.
If you read china press, they shown more pictures... like a naked dead body, a man face (which i suspect is the dad/husband)... storywise i got from thestar as I cant read chinese... I didnt say dad is wrong... i just describe his look wor

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Much has been made about the need for having tinted car windows in Malaysia. The country’s hot and humid weather could serve to make almost any cabin an uncomfortable place to be when placed under the sun for a sufficient period of time. To a great extent, tinted windows protect the cabin and its occupants from the sun’s harmful rays, reflecting a massive portion of those rays away.

But, lest we forget, our tropical weather, besides giving us bright sunshine all year long, also brings...​
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience