mugen front lip

robokopf

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
Visit site
rm150 includes installation? thats cheap, because the last time i went to a shop they quoted rm 110 for the front lip, 180 rear lip and rm100 for the side. and of course it's mugen imitation. i asked the boss what it's made of. he say it's rubber (in chinese) then i ask not PU eh? he say rubber is PU. then another worker chap in and says PU and rubber same la only different term. i got a feeling they also dunno what they saying.

CiViC TYPE R 99

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
Originally posted by robokopf@Dec 5 2004, 20:10
rm150 includes installation? thats cheap, because the last time i went to a shop they quoted rm 110 for the front lip, 180 rear lip and rm100 for the side. and of course it's mugen imitation. i asked the boss what it's made of. he say it's rubber (in chinese) then i ask not PU eh? he say rubber is PU. then another worker chap in and says PU and rubber same la only different term. i got a feeling they also dunno what they saying.
lol....

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Originally posted by aDr1an.Dogg+Dec 6 2004, 02:44 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aDr1an.Dogg @ Dec 6 2004, 02:44 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Hikaru@Dec 5 2004, 17:04
How about the mugen badge on the lip? Can we get the badge separately?
yeah you can! [/b][/quote]
where and how much?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

As I travel outstation a lot, so I'm usually out on the highways and stone chips are pretty unavoidable when we travel on highways especially at the speed we are going.

My few months old car has already obtained quite a number of stone chips on the engine hood and some on the bumper (car is black so pretty obvious white stone chip marks can be seen during day time). I was wondering if there's any product or method that can "magically" repair the paint or is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience