Muahaha..champion Laa Malaysian Nowadays!!...

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
SOURCE FROM THE STAR..

Seeing red over sex romps on luxury buses

SEX romps and discarded condoms and panties on long-haul luxury buses – this is the gist of a saucy front-page report in Harian Metro that tells about the goings-on among some passengers in the express coaches after dark.

A bus company spokesman admitted that such incidents had taken place but the bus driver and his assistant were helpless to thwart such activities.

The unidentified spokesman claimed that he had received complaints from the company’s bus drivers that condoms and panties were found on the seats.

He added, however, that they were unable to monitor all the passengers as they had to concentrate on driving and the passengers too were smart to do it as discreetly as possible.

Passenger Adli Mohd Saleh, 23, claimed to have seen a couple “in action” while travelling on an east coast-bound coach recently.

He said he was appalled that the couple seemed to be too engrossed to care about the other passengers around them.

He added that the couple were noisy while “doing it”, adding that many of the passengers who heard the passionate pair were turned off.

Adli, from Petaling Jaya, said it saddened him that this had taken place during the holy month of Ramadan.

He appealed to religious enforcement officers to monitor the situation and take action against those involved in such activities.

Malaysian Muslim Consumer Association project coordinator Noor Norwandy Mat Nordin condemned the couple's alleged action, saying that it was immoral.

He said personnel of bus companies should check on young couples and find ways to deter their passengers from such activities. She appealed to the authorities to take the necessary action to nip the problem in the bud, adding that if nothing was done, it would tarnish the image of Islam and the Malays.

P/S: WAA..AFTER THIS, LET'S GO NAIK BUS AND WATCH FREE MOVIE....DONT FORGET TO BRING ALONG UR HANDY CAM..;)..;)

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
hahaha.. just read that at The Star online...

imagine a couple humping their way behind your seat... keep knocking on your seat, and terpancut on your head.. hahahaha...

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
zephyr3d said:
hahaha.. just read that at The Star online...

imagine a couple humping their way behind your seat... keep knocking on your seat, and terpancut on your head.. hahahaha...
f**k man!!..if that happened to me, i'll beat the shit out of the bf..and later i'll f**k the gf...(if cun laa)..muahahahaha

fred, u got nice idea there dude, bangbus m'sian edition!!..muahahaha.....

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
reminds me of wat me and my friends saw at Sepang F1 while watching F1 competition...

this couple.. the dude noticed we kap his gf.. well, she'z really chun.. so, he sorta kept slapping, and grabbing her butt infront of us.... like wanna make us jealous la.

well.. the gal was freaking irritated by it, i mean, come on.. itz public area, dont humilate your chic like tat la.. haiii.. wat a waste for a chun gal to be wit such an animal.

the gal was angry at him for the whole of the F1 competition.. hahaha.. go home sure big fight liao.. padan muka. hahahaha.

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
zephyr3d said:
reminds me of wat me and my friends saw at Sepang F1 while watching F1 competition...

this couple.. the dude noticed we kap his gf.. well, she'z really chun.. so, he sorta kept slapping, and grabbing her butt infront of us.... like wanna make us jealous la.

well.. the gal was freaking irritated by it, i mean, come on.. itz public area, dont humilate your chic like tat la.. haiii.. wat a waste for a chun gal to be wit such an animal.

the gal was angry at him for the whole of the F1 competition.. hahaha.. go home sure big fight liao.. padan muka. hahahaha.
padan muka serve him right.......
sei hamsap lou
ahahahahahaha
action somemore la with chun gf...
ahahahahah

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
SPEEDSPiRiT said:
padan muka serve him right.......
sei hamsap lou
ahahahahahaha
action somemore la with chun gf...
ahahahahah
hahaha, maybe they'll end up doing lot's of ehemm ehemm action at home, muahahaha

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
yea.. who knows rite? the guy got angry and kasi kongkek the gal for showing face.

u know la.. sometimes those bad bf... they do weird things.... yet chun galz go for them. Unexplainable...

_cruel_

Known Member
Jul 29, 2004
pee jay
cannot tahan those ppl wan lor.. ya la.. we know u got chun gf... we can c it for ourselves... no need to go show off la...

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
actually thatz how alot of bar room or mamak brawl happens... some of those dudes, cannot tahan ppl looking at their gf.. end up fighting..

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
no la...unker fred only go for gals wit long hair...

btw, heard couple kissing marathon in express bus when i'm on my way to kl last month...aiyo...tak boleh tahan nia....so bising...

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
bikinigal said:
no la...unker fred only go for gals wit long hair...

btw, heard couple kissing marathon in express bus when i'm on my way to kl last month...aiyo...tak boleh tahan nia....so bising...
kissing? like your signature? thatz all ka? cheh... hahaha.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

DON’T BUY NISSAN.

I owned a brand new Nissan Sylphy since August 2008. Until 09/04/2010, my car mileages run up to 90,000 km.(Car age: 1 year 7 month).

The quality problems I having so far as below: -
1) Dashboard has bubble spot - changed on January 2010 - problem solved – reason given was Japan and Malaysia weather difference.
2) Complaint on suspension noise - when turning and on uneven road (since 2nd service
mileage 6710 km until 89,994 km). NOW 90,000 km only solve the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience