MR2 SW 20 owners discussion thread

MR2Michael

Nov 14, 2007
KL
Hey ...what happened. I posted a long reply 2 weeks back and it had not appeared on this link yet.... What gives???

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
Re: MR2 Gallery - AW, SW, ZZW

Got price sell lor .....no price or stupid price keep lor...hehehehehe.......not desperate to sell mah...

MR2Michael

Nov 14, 2007
KL
Hi everyone

My earlier post was just to thanks everybody for welcoming me to the MR2 community. Esp bro MRMIC2, Bro Midship, Goober etc... and you're right it is that Banana Yellow Auto MR2 at Sunway.

Am really glad for you all intro me to this forum and also see if I can meet up if anything just to exchange notes where to get what done !! There's just a few things need done on the car since I am not using the car for some drag race.... presently just for the occasional drive and maybe take it back to the office once in a while. ( yeah... I'm not young anymore and must be my mid life crisis expression. )

Bro MRMIC2 had seen the car and maybe he knows what's needed for the car?? :confused: Any help here would be most appreciated.

Best rgds
Mike

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
Welcome to the MR2 family.........iexit is 1 of the oldest in the family....oldman.......hehehehe.......

wyman

Nov 20, 2007
hi to everyone here!!! i am wyman from cheras.........i just get my dream car ...hehehe is a 225 turbo...hope can get some good stuff from here..
see u all arround here..........:driver:

how2drive

Known Member
Jan 31, 2005
Petaling Jaya
www.da-eventhouse.com
hi guys,

Any idea what sort of coilovers which has a firm and comfortable ride? Is hotbits advisable? heard its pretty firm and nice. Uncle here too old for harsh go kart type of ride :rolleyes:.

Anyway, i have a set of TRD springs and cartridge absorbers for sale

MR2Michael

Nov 14, 2007
KL
Hi all

Will be glad to meet up in the next TT. I read somewhere that you all have it at Prima Damansara? Friday is it ? What time ?

I doubt Bro iexit wuill be older than me. but anyway, "old" is in the mind only. ( Age does not matter as long as what matter does not age !! ).

Hope to see you all... and most likely I'll lepak a bit tomorrow in Sunway to browse a bit on the parts bits i'm looking for....

Anyone around 2moro can call me 012 3020080, Mike.

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
SOFF this is for you :-)

All the parts you need to make your 2 a... well FERARRI 355 - Bidding starts at AU $3,990.00. He he i remember you wanted a 355 MR2 B4.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have heard this over and over again, Gran Turismo 5 will be released on one date and when it's almost time, suddenly it gets delayed. It's been happening for a few years now, but it seems like Sony and Polyphony Digital have finally got their minds set on a date.

November 2, 2010 is the day for GT fans all over the world and just to make the wait all the more worth it, the new game will not only feature...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience