MR2 Border Vented Bonet Group Buy

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
Border Carbon Aero Hood Air Scoop Bonnet SW20 MR2

Border Carbon Aero Hood Air Scoop Bonnet SW20 MR2You are viewing a brand new Border Carbon Air Scoop Bonnet for the SW20 MR2.

The Border Carbon Aero Bonnet is a light weight hood that is much lighter than the stock unit. The stock bonnet weighs 16kg and this unit is much much less! These hoods incorporate a single hood vent to increase the cooling capability of your vehicle. Border claims that water will not seep into the trunk space when it rains or when you are washing your car. As with all aftermarket hoods, we recommend the use of aftermarket hood pins.

Express Shipping is NOW included to your doorstep. Surface Shipping is not an option on this item. Some regions can not be catered to for shipping this item so please contact us before purchasing to check and confirm if it is possible. Lead time for this bonnet is about a month because they are all made to order. Get this and all your JDM direct from Japan with RHDJapan!

http://www.rhdjapan.com/home/link/Border

Last edited:

Green06

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Pahang
Sure kah bro Mic,.......is it same as what Siva is organizing - local CF replica?

sivaworld

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
Hi everyone,

I'm currently reviving this thread. I'm looking for one right now. Anyone know where I can get one or anyone wants to let go do let me know:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A1 Team Malaysia will be hoping to race hard at the team's home event in Sepang this weekend. The A1GP World Cup of Motorsport third round of competition is being hosted by Malaysia and as the local team, Alex Yoong and his crew, are determined to bring home their first points finish of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience