Mr-2 Sw20

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Ashburton

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
hey mrmic2,

haha. thanks for the holla on the road. at first my friend n i tot u were some crazed lunatic wanting to whack us for no reason..."WHAT"S YOUR NUMBER???" u shouted.. haha. pissin in our pants at that time, tot u mistake us for carjackers or sworn enemies.

salute to your enthutiastic-NESS.

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
Ashburton said:
hey mrmic2,

haha. thanks for the holla on the road. at first my friend n i tot u were some crazed lunatic wanting to whack us for no reason..."WHAT"S YOUR NUMBER???" u shouted.. haha. pissin in our pants at that time, tot u mistake us for carjackers or sworn enemies.

salute to your enthutiastic-NESS.
Yo Ash...
No wonder I had a hard time keeping up with you in my CRV....
Everytime I get nearer you guys boost away. Very fast car.. :)
LOL..

Nice meeting ya anywayz dude..Will inform you when we have the next meet..
Could you PM me your email add for MR2MALAYSIA mailing list.

Last edited:

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
MRMIC2: i believe u have not settled something which is long overdue??
Err..Bro...wrong forum...I dont have any Supra parts for ya. ;)
BTW..whats the point of you having 2 handphones but always cant contact u wan?
Please call me if you want your money at 012-3831601.

P/s Nowadays Blackie pak-tor pak-tor...when getting married bro?

Last edited:

rx7

Nov 4, 2004
245 water pump

245 guys, u all change the water pump izzit an oem spec or aftermarket? where can i get an oem spec? car overheated today....pain in the ass...sigh

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
rx7 said:
245 guys, u all change the water pump izzit an oem spec or aftermarket? where can i get an oem spec? car overheated today....pain in the ass...sigh

I am using OEM.

You need to follow Toyota Coolant Top-up Procedures.(Non-mid engines mechanic might overlook this)
1)There is a valve on the front radiator located on the top right.
You need to bleed the air in the coolant to avoid air-lock which will lead to overheating.

2)You will have to increase the amount of radiator coolant.
Noted by one of members is the whole Cooling system is filled with toyota coolant in Japan. If possible use distilled water to avoid mineral deposits in radiator.

3)Check to see if your water pump is ok?Might need replacement?

4)Check for all possible leaks...

5)If possible get a new 1.3 bar radiator cap

6)If still overheating...better check with the mechanic if your engine is ok.

Hope it helps...

rx7

Nov 4, 2004
from what i c is the water pump where i saw quite some drip underneath the engine. also the overflow bottle were fine when i was checking it. guess i have to tow to a mechanic and change the pump and hoses and flush the entire cooling system. changing the pump is gonna have to take the engine out....sigh...now i am trying to list out other things that i shud check since the engine gonna come out...

btw, where can i get OEM water pump? afraid mechanic will use some aftermarket pump.
also which is the best workshop i shud visit, or any mechanic shud b able to perform the task? i bet GTAuto is on the list.... but i haven't been there b4

Last edited:

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
it can happen to any car. it only shows the MR2 enthusiast drives more enthusiastically than other slow-mo.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I really shock today, i wanna go for service my car, and i check the minyak hitam and its gone, really kering...always maintained to service at 5k km. why aa?? my 4g92 year 2004 with mileage 30600++ drink minyak hitam too much...check no leaking, only when i start my car the white smoke went out from the ekzos but untill the engine ready, the smoke gone...

Any one got experience?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience