Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Monster Garage

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Guys, GT Pro Shop is deffiantely the place to go if you wanna get a custom bodykit done. I sent in my Satria Neo a few days ago looking like a piece of sh!t haha, but GT Pro Shop fabricated a custom bodykit for me and i am lovin how it looks! :driver: .

If you have any doubts about getting your bodykit done here do feel free to ask me or vincent. Pictures will be posted soon! :proud:

Monster_Garage

Known Member
Jan 17, 2009
Hi Starkiller... really glad that you like the outcome of your car :proud:. All my guys try as hard as we can to follow information u gave us about what u expect us to do to your ride. The car is already send for painting... picture will be up soon after complete. :proud:

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Hey guys just uploading some Before and after shots.

Before
IMAG0014.000.jpg :bawling:
(Click for larger view)

After
04062010195.jpg :proud:
(Click for larger view)

:driver::congrats::driver:

Thanks go to GT Pro Shop crew :burnout:

Last edited:

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
GT Pro Shop's workmanship is amazing i give this shop a 10/10 rating! (Y) (Y)
if anybody out there has any customizing needs, i highly recommend GT Pro Shop.

They Turned this View attachment 302534

Into This Side View DOne.jpg
(Press for larger view)

Thanks for the amazing work guys, keep it up!:burnout::burnout:

Monster_Garage

Known Member
Jan 17, 2009
Thank you bro for the support.. we are happy with the outcome of the car too. Although its abit looklike Evo10... but i personally thinks that its blend in nicely to this ride. :proud:

Monster_Garage

Known Member
Jan 17, 2009
Bro for rav4 96 model we dont have ready design... but we can customade for u. :proud:

tannywong

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
Bos last few day I saw a white 350z n the rear bumber are change, under the tail light got hole like r8 ,Maybe custom made.so that yur product,if yes do u have any picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Just wanted to ask your opinions as stated in the title. I'm more into looking answers in if you were in my shoes what would you do. If you do own the cars listed below, I'd be delighted to know your experiences with the vehicle for example like fuel consumption within town use or traveling further distances, services and maintenance and etc. Of course by the end of the day, the decision still falls on me.

Currently I'm driving my parents rolla. Originally it was an EE100 SE...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience