Monster Garage

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Monster Garage

bro..i wanna ask u...last year i mod my proton saga for evo 3 front skirting...did some cut and attach wif diff bumper and 2 weeks ago some1 hit the car and the skirting...both attached is cracked !! may i know the cost to repair it and another thing...the bracket first installed to support aledi broken 1 month after i installed dis skirting....plz help me bro....

quote me the price ...

the damage is shown in da pics below ...

23112010353.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/i/23112010353.jpg/

23112010354.jpg

http://img686.imageshack.us/i/23112010354.jpg/

Hi there, im 'considering' my putra currently fitted wif ori stock mivec bodykit all round to be widebody like bmw csl widebody type plus da rear diffuser center oni can? but i don wan it to be too massive GT look as its my daily ride (hali hali kena block pigi tepi i die lor....) n 2nd thing is i would like to refit my audio player to the dashboard (just like ur putra pics, digital a/c control screen position) so i can fit my defi meters in da center but my dashboard is a sgti yr 2000 which got lubang wan ya. Basically this is my enquiries for now n hope to get ur reply bout how to make it happen n pricing so pls pm me k, TQ v much!! :wavey:

Last edited:
Just done my customized front bumper by GT PRO SHOP.The result was really satisfied , now I love my bumper so much. They custom made the bumper exactly what I wanted. Awesome workmanship and customization skill:) After finished the painting , will visit you guys again for rear diffuser.

*thumbs up*

D.K.Prince: Glad you like the result... and thanks for your support. Hope to take some picture after you painted your car. See you soon ya. Thanks again!

Bro, i think i drop by your shop this week, cause got a few touchup i want to do on my bumper, and wanna do the fender :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom