Monster Garage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Monster Garage

chekers

Oct 4, 2008
bro..i wanna ask u...last year i mod my proton saga for evo 3 front skirting...did some cut and attach wif diff bumper and 2 weeks ago some1 hit the car and the skirting...both attached is cracked !! may i know the cost to repair it and another thing...the bracket first installed to support aledi broken 1 month after i installed dis skirting....plz help me bro....

quote me the price ...

the damage is shown in da pics below ...

http://img155.imageshack.us/i/23112010353.jpg/

http://img686.imageshack.us/i/23112010354.jpg/

toofast

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
?
Hi there, im 'considering' my putra currently fitted wif ori stock mivec bodykit all round to be widebody like bmw csl widebody type plus da rear diffuser center oni can? but i don wan it to be too massive GT look as its my daily ride (hali hali kena block pigi tepi i die lor....) n 2nd thing is i would like to refit my audio player to the dashboard (just like ur putra pics, digital a/c control screen position) so i can fit my defi meters in da center but my dashboard is a sgti yr 2000 which got lubang wan ya. Basically this is my enquiries for now n hope to get ur reply bout how to make it happen n pricing so pls pm me k, TQ v much!! :wavey:

Last edited:

D.K.Prince

500 RPM
Just done my customized front bumper by GT PRO SHOP.The result was really satisfied , now I love my bumper so much. They custom made the bumper exactly what I wanted. Awesome workmanship and customization skill:) After finished the painting , will visit you guys again for rear diffuser.

*thumbs up*

Monster_Garage

Known Member
Jan 17, 2009
D.K.Prince: Glad you like the result... and thanks for your support. Hope to take some picture after you painted your car. See you soon ya. Thanks again!

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Bro, i think i drop by your shop this week, cause got a few touchup i want to do on my bumper, and wanna do the fender :D

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
hi bro, wanna ask how much to do widebodykit, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.