Modified cars for tv commercial!

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
dear zth members,
i'm looking for the most crazy modified car for a TV commercial shoot. looking more on K-cars, 4x4 and SUV's..or if you think your ride might have a chance you can also try out!!.. shooting on the 8th of june. need pics first to propose to my film director ASAP!. location will be in klang valley area.. can earn $$$$ for this!! mainly bodykit mods, airbrush, interior as well as exterior!! car garage and show cars are welcome (good for you shop publisity).. you can PM me ar email me at [email protected]

cheers!

melvtec

Known Member
Sep 12, 2005
KL - KT
damn...da bes way to show off our cars!

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
I think you can spray naked women on ur car and get shooting.....but after going thru censorship board....ur scene would be deleted ! Hahhahaa...

dc_vtec

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
who's the heroin wohh..
if maya karin i wanna try my luck...ekekekk

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
sure u kenot drive your car into kelantan ler....:biggrin:
Can.. but since hard to get this kind of material.. the people here kind of deprived lah.. (including me... )

Most of the 'mat santai/motor/etc.' here VERY deprived, so if drive into kelantan, after that you have a busy time cleaning semen marks off the car. Hahaha.

:shocked: :shocked:

Last edited:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
anybody interested?... can earn extra bucks to pay for your next MOD!!! hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car-1991 mit galant super saloon

doin a corner n feel the rear swinging n the front like...... understeeer. not sure also but i know very dangerous if continue to take corners wif such suspension.
so experts.....wat suggestion of Titan suspension system to improve? giv price also...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience