Mod SGTi N/A to max bhp

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
kob3bryant: aiya, pv6 ah, too late to notice me, cos my fren just trade in his pv6 and his one is manual transmission, donno wat gb, he told me can go to 260km/h in his satria, so now he feel no power for the 1.8 mivec. donno him lah. crazy power enthusiast. if u really wan, pm me ur phone number, and if i have c him, will ask him again and let u know.

last time my fren putra 4g93 dohc go to lightening, donno had lightening wat, he also donno, cost Rm7++, and his pick up become nicer. any sifu to explain wat the mech lightening means for engine?

hondamember;
where u live in the kluang?ur fren is pv6 or wat car?y u said can go to 260km/h in his satria?very blur liao.u wan to help me looking for mivec engine or manual g/box?

for all;
i know more power=more fuel
however;bigger displacemnt even u drive it slow,it will still drink the fuel like hell.i am on the displacement side of issue.if i am not wrong,a set of manual gearbox for my car is around rm2500,so tha is y i need to think twice.

no, i live in jb. he is using satria and previously using v6 engine. looking for mivec engine? u means fto 2.0 mivec? the 3.8k mivec halfcut is for 1.6 one. manual gb also around the price u mention i think.

i dun think i will go for v6 engine h/cut if i wan to transplant.no matter it is 6a12 mivec or 6a12tt or 6a13tt.i would most probably go for evo or vr4,or maybe gsr1.8t.

bro east,

if you serious about mivec, can get for less. must shop around, i think i saw in zth marketplace for less than 1k. this mod you only need the complete head. actuation can be a simple on/off switch.
but the power only kicks after 4.5k rpm, peaks around 7kso if you normally drive in that range then only can enjoy. torque curve is very similar to dohc 4g93.

you looking for accelaration or top speed?

east said:
Guys. Need your expertise to recommend on modding SGTi to max bhp on N/A. Not planning to play turbo or supercharger. Fuel price is expensive so got to keep N/A as possible.

What i had in mind is to change the cam pulley & camshaft, change the extractor 4-1, HKS air filter, polish the piston & stuff, wrap the extractor with heat protector, and finally install piggy back ecu. would it be a good suggestion, please advise? If yes, which would u advice first to mod? If no, what is the best thing to do?

By the way my SGTi is 99 with MMC ecu and i have my exhaust system change to 2inch and some air filter in it. One thing, i got to know that once change to 4-1 extractor, the whole car will shake, is that true? anyone using 4-1 extractor out there?

Tx

You can have a 200bhp sgti but it's not suitable as a daily driver. I have a 210bhp mivec that use for drag, power came on top of RPM and can be sick for low RPM.

For daily use 150bhp is just nice.

V8_nutter said:
You can have a 200bhp sgti but it's not suitable as a daily driver. I have a 210bhp mivec that use for drag, power came on top of RPM and can be sick for low RPM.

For daily use 150bhp is just nice.

Im curious to know how to hit 200bhp for a sgti?Can guide us how to mod til 200bhp?I guess every hardcore 4G93P owner would like to know too...thanks!

To hit 200bhp on a gti,,,oversize pistons, 4 throttle, microtech, good exhaust setup, matched cams, "maximum" ignition advance, good porting, static "shim" & good tuner.

kob3bryant said:
1st thing 1st,dun ever judge the fuel consumption of fuel by the way of mod,i dun think fully n/a mod with same bhp will consume less fuel when comparing to another t/charged machine which share equal bhp but with stage 1 mod.and also the amount of money u paid for mod n/a won't give u as much as hp with turbo mod.

I so agree wit this. Turbochargind don't necessarily mean more fuel consumption by engine. Esp. since turbocharging results in less force required to move the car... in certain instances, lagi save compared to NA! hehe...:_:

hondamember said:
kob3bryant: aiya, pv6 ah, too late to notice me, cos my fren just trade in his pv6 and his one is manual transmission, donno wat gb, he told me can go to 260km/h in his satria, so now he feel no power for the 1.8 mivec. donno him lah. crazy power enthusiast. if u really wan, pm me ur phone number, and if i have c him, will ask him again and let u know.

last time my fren putra 4g93 dohc go to lightening, donno had lightening wat, he also donno, cost Rm7++, and his pick up become nicer. any sifu to explain wat the mech lightening means for engine?

lightening??maybe just lighten the flywheel, but rm7xx??using JE forged?impossible rm7xx only...hmmm...
till now only heard 160whp max can do on 4g93..dunno la if other exist

+ MIVEC head sure boleh la brother!... Best!

got one 4g93p in penang mod till 185 hp..donno what the spec is it..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom