chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
they can be forgiven...
by paying all thier summons :D...

pay laaaaaaa oiiii :D
hv to ask PCK to make a sitcom pn pursuing all singaporean to pay all m'sia summons...:D

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
WBH8668 said:
Singaporeans no steady la...after fight all locked them inside the paddock...Kiasi
no ballz woh, somemore whack old man

come out and see who got the balls to fight loh

whack old man oredi hide hide in their own paddock

dare to cari pasal in our homeland

sau pei lah kiasi losers

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
Anyone read news in singapore? the media in singapore always twist and turn when reporting this kind of news....it is very likely that they will said msian bully them or watever....

anyone read any news report from singapore media? ???

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
WBH8668 said:
this is wat i heard from my singaporean friend(she also there during MME cos her company is sponcer another 2 teams). she say that the SP Power Team thought Team Ruebens had throw something that very sui (dirty) to their paddock n make them lose.

hahahahaa...if this true, they are the most idiot racing team in the world!
jialat if really like that....maybe mclaren also throw something very sueh into ferrari pit so schuey didnt win last race....hahaha....

Kimi's underwear????

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
links said:
Anyone read news in singapore? the media in singapore always twist and turn when reporting this kind of news....it is very likely that they will said msian bully them or watever....

got a link?

well, sings are term as kiasu for a reason..

alexz

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2004
Visit site
links said:

the 1st posting IS based on a singapore forum http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb...ubsg&msg=8387.1

so everyone PLEASE, enough of the streotyping. those 20-something year old singaporeans who wacked an old man in SIC deserves to be punished severely, but it does not mean ALL singaporeans bash old ppl.

if you dont like others streotype you, then you should not streotype others.

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
ninja_iga said:
those not involve pls don't comment

even the S'poreans themselve apologised profusely for their own countrymen. Very embarassing for them.

heck i think i know some of the fellas (nicer ones la)
heck i know Reuben Wong (was from R3)

let the police handle the matter.
S'porean Motorsports Association has already apologised and will take action against those responsible.

It's a pity shit happens.
Thank God Mr.Wong isn't too badly hurt.

but of course, those responsible MUST be severed punished.
So I guess you're involved la? :rolleyes:
But yes, no point stereotyp'ing. Not all Singaporeans are like that. Hell, we have these kind of people in every society.....

Last edited:

taggnas

Jan 20, 2005
Visit site
From the article: "According to Ms Cheong, the attack came after Mr Wong had picked up a brake pad, not realising it was hot, and thrown it away in pain. It landed close to ST Power's garage, which was two doors away."

Now anyone who has been to the paddock area of Sepang F1 track will tell you that 2 doors away is pretty far! So i would think that Mr. Wong Sr. must be very strong to pick up hot brake pads and throw them around 20 feet.

Guess there is more to this story!

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
even though that the sings are commonly known in kiasu . but at least , they are hardworking and they are far ahead modern in terms of everything if compared to malaysia . their kia-suness brought them more eager to fight for their own right .

just like ninja-iga said . don't take irrelevant thigns into this news . at the same time , we don't knwo what was happenign and we don't know the story behind the scene , better sit down and see what happened . i believe that somethign related to rudeness . it is impossible for anyone get angry so easily . at the same time , the sings did a bad job for using the fist .

same like any road bully on the road . sometimes not the road bully that wanted the fight , just if someone just lansi lanyeng , sure will make ppl angry . flashing like no body business . cucuk ppl ... honk for fun ... or rude on the road .

to be safe . hold ur temper .

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Well, my dad just spoke to Uncle Bob.... Sing's paid 50k to settle....
End of story....

Last edited:

140dB

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
johor
DarkChild said:
Well, my dad just spoke to Uncle Bob.... Sing's paid 50k to settle....
End of story....
hi,
pretty connected eh u dark child.

have u rode in uncle bobs ferarri b4?
or does modesto it hog everyday. hehe

50k.....thats onli sgd20k or so. those guys are fkin lucky to quickly buyout early death...

interesting read,

140dB

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Use to ride in his Lambo when I was much younger. Was laughing cause no power steering and you could see him fighting with the steering wheel. *laughs*
I'm not well connected ler... My father is....

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
What ever it is i think we Malaysians are still very lenient with these arseholes.
And of all ppl they are stepping the wrong toes.
Aiyah just send Uncle Bob's bunch of bouncers whack kow those singaporeans good enough.
When I heard the story i just dont know to shake my head or not after calling Rueben.

I respect Singaporeans that they have build their backwater island into a great nation but i still cannot accept them bashing up fellow racers. They should join WWF instead of racing. Keep the racing on the track. My anger is further fueled after hearing this incident. Plus it doesnt help on my part i've come across plenty of bad apple singaporeans that i wont mentioned what i've experienced b4. ( dont worry nothing physical).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As per title, any auto modding kaki here? My ride is a puny 4G93 single cam auto with puny torque and puny hp in a wira sedan. My aim is to BOT the car and maintain the single cam and autobox. :slug::slug:

Anywhere I can find tips and stuff for the mods? All modding kaki in Malaysia drives manual. Only site with tips and stuff is DSMtuners forum. :slug::slug:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience