MME fist fight ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
wat spore press mentioned is "the team boss that get beaten was used to frm STp*** company. he left and started own. What happen was this boss pickup a brake pad unknowingly is very hot. so normal reaction was quickly let go and who knows the brake pad flew to the STpow*** team pit and cause unhappiness"

extrememech

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
i hope the falken st power club and members banned from entering malaysia for a time being whether is for motorsport or not. And should banned all car club from singapore from entering sepang track for a year ? Then they will know how to behave next time.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Those Singaporean cunts dared to beat people up in Malaysia? Fuiyoh...

Surprised they got out alive. If a mob caught them...wouldn't want to imagine what would happen to them.

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
this is wat i heard from my singaporean friend(she also there during MME cos her company is sponcer another 2 teams). she say that the SP Power Team thought Team Ruebens had throw something that very sui (dirty) to their paddock n make them lose.

hahahahaa...if this true, they are the most idiot racing team in the world!

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Well
comfirmed from rueben

it is true
and he look angry replying my sms.

hope his dad get well soon

crystal_method

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
PJ, KL
www.darkimages.com
WHAT......THE........F.CK?!?!?!

i only jus saw the posting and i immediately clicked on it... i only got one thing 2 say, and that is: F.CK ALL U SINGAPOREANS!

WTF? WTF! They f.cking lost fair 'n' square in front of everyone and they dare do that?? what kinda f.cking sore loser f.cked-up attititude is tat huh? I mean that is f.cking obvious they jus can't accept defeat, by a nation that they KNOW for a FACT is greater in EVERY F.CKING WAY than theirs! simply put, i bet if let's say they were beaten by err maybe Japan or Thailand or ANY other nation other than m'sia bet they'd jus b sad n pack their bags and head home 2 that piece of sh.t island they call....F.CK i dun even know WAT they call it, Singapore???? WTF i'm absolutely stoked! i dun even know wat 2 say... thinkin bout it jus makes my blood BOIL! They r the f.cking SAME god-damn ppl as us, they choose 2 have their own place, well 'n' fine but then they r up 'n' about callin themselves greater than us!? F.cking ship u f.ckers piss instead of fresh water then y'all know! I'm not even sure y our goverment is KIND enuff 2 even provide them solutions 2 a lot of their f.cked up problems created by THEMSELVES...

every time i see those f.cking s'pore cars on our roads i purposely cut them, cucuk them, highlight them, whatever la jus kao kao bully them la! almost every single fren i know does exactly the same! if they get pissed and wanna take it 2 the side of the road, hell that's wonderful! F.cker what a police officer once told me is VERY true.... he said U WANNA KILL A HUMAN LEGALLY IN M'SIA? KILL A SINGAPOREAN!! Those motherf.ckers think they can f.ck with us?? jus take a trip down here y'all f.ck around i guarantee by the same nite y'all gonna b six feet under! ok maybe they beat up an older m'sian gentleman, try they come and match our ppl their own size 'n' strength?? f.ckin hell i tell u u think they got BALLS to?? mahai ask them 2 eat their own shit i think they will la! if y'all 2 scared 2 cum down here, nevermind we can take the fight 2 YOUR PLACE! haha ask the whole kampung of Rawang go there enough alredy - can f.cking wipe out entire s'pore la!! M'sia reported that the response 2 compulsory national service was rather bad here, but i bet if it was national service 2 declare war on you f.ckers i bet EVERY SINGLE m'sian citizen would be dying 2 join! If we all pissed on their city i tell u F.CKING BANJIR wei!!!

TEAM ST POWER U think u gangbang an old man u think y'all macho is it?? y'all wanna c what a GANGBANG is?? ma chao hai y'all jus come only! y'all whack da guy in front of his wife y'all think y'all hardcore ah? F.CK U! gangbang all your mothers then u know! Y'all made the biggest mistake of ur lives... know what i won't talk so much la, i'll let malaysian fists do the talking.... to the f.ckers who r gonna b tried in m'sian courts, enjoy jail u bitch, ur probably safer inside there anyways than if u ever set foot on our streets...

crystal_method out...

crystal_method

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
PJ, KL
www.darkimages.com
dear zth admin,

i apologise for the profanity and harsh comments, but my views remain as such... i will delete the posting if u deem it inappropriate...

crystal_method

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If i happen to transplant a half cut engine into my car, can i re-use the old stuff in my old engine? like spark plugs, timing belt, etc... is it ok to do so? please advice... thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience