Mitsubishi Challenger 96/97 3.0 Petrol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Mitsubishi Challenger 96/97 3.0 Petrol

sodeck

Known Member
Mar 26, 2007
Mitsubishi Challenger 4x4 SUV year 96 registered in 97. 3000cc Petrol/auto. Just bought in November last year, have not done anything to it except a regular service and I installed a nudge bar with a couple of fog lights. Mileage is 149,000km, new and nice paint job. Clean interior and exterior. Driver and passenger airbag. Does not show any sign of problems. I drive it only for outstation trip with family and weekend cruising to keep the battery charged. Original carpets and cargo net are still there. I bought 1 set of Razo pedals to cover the gas, brake pedal and footrest but not yet installed. I have to let her go because I have to work overseas on a 2-year assignment. My location is Kuala Lumpur around Maluri/Desa Pandan area. If you are interested please call/sms ZJ 0122254461. Asking price is RM40800. Thanks for viewing.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just wanna ask something. i got this cylinder vacuum canister (for brake vacuum)
and i wonder this thing should be put before or after (between servo and valve) the one way valve in the pipes.?

currently it sit before the valve.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience