Misubishi Evo 7, 8, 9 to Evo X conversion anyone?

maverick84

Known Member
Dec 20, 2005
just immagine u guy has just done a modification on your car...and you are very proud n happy about your own work....then....this idiot come and make joke of your work n another start to complain about it....how you guys will feel...?....i think every one have their own idea of doing up / mod their car....so...plz dont talk much if you think that is not your type....so if u cant afford to spend much on your car...dont complain other as they can...if you cant mod your car looks good ...stop complain those really got good idea of doing up / mod their car...as you guys are not up to there yet......anyway...this guy the evo to evo X...really good job....as it really look close to the real evo X....for those who think this car look like some animal...please check the car news....this 1 really look close to the evo X....
i totally agree...cant understand some ppl's attitude.hes not selling anything its juz his mere intention of sharing his project or what he knows.

detomaso_runna

1,000 RPM
May 21, 2005
PeNAnG
www.friendster.com
hahahaahah...... good one gold_teeth. this is a custom work..... eventhough not 100% look like evoX but the artwork is the best and really creative..... i wonder whether got our workshop in malaysia can do the same..... need a lot of RnD to do this kinda mods..... juniors who don know about car just shut up and learn how real Man do the hardwork.... okie dookie!!

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
the works all look nice...i like the looks...more aggressive than the evo X...but the front bumper seem to be alot longer compare to the old 1...and...if u really own an evo 7,8 o 9...will u be willing to do a custom make-up like this ? wont it be a waste if u dun show out some ori version looks ?

well....over all...i like the look...more aggressive

robthomas

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
just immagine u guy has just done a modification on your car...and you are very proud n happy about your own work....then....this idiot come and make joke of your work n another start to complain about it....how you guys will feel...?....i think every one have their own idea of doing up / mod their car....so...plz dont talk much if you think that is not your type....so if u cant afford to spend much on your car...dont complain other as they can...if you cant mod your car looks good ...stop complain those really got good idea of doing up / mod their car...as you guys are not up to there yet......anyway...this guy the evo to evo X...really good job....as it really look close to the real evo X....for those who think this car look like some animal...please check the car news....this 1 really look close to the evo X....
i agree with him...
the car was really gorgeous...
really perfect job...
:regular_smile:

lotted_lotted

Jan 19, 2006

AGREED!!!!!!!!

ayumiboa

Known Member
Jun 25, 2006
www.takumiphotos.blogspot.com
oh man....sorry..... The car do looks very similar. Great job....:_:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
LoL...this thread is a joke, or rather some of the comments are a joke.

This is posted here to start discussion and gauged opinions; and therefore that means the NEGATIVE and the POSITIVE. If you only want and expect POSITIVE opinions, you might as well keep it to yourself and don't post anything about it on the internet, because people will get to it and talk about it, badly or otherwise.

Anyway, back to this Evo X conversion malarky. I think (therefore implying that this is an opinion), this is a wannabe conversion, trying to be something you're not. As far as I'm concerned, the Evo 7, 8, 9 looks alright as it is and has it's own identity. Why be a poseur, waiting to be found out and be ridiculed? Faking is no good.

dohcmivec

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Old Klang Road
LoL...this thread is a joke, or rather some of the comments are a joke.

This is posted here to start discussion and gauged opinions; and therefore that means the NEGATIVE and the POSITIVE. If you only want and expect POSITIVE opinions, you might as well keep it to yourself and don't post anything about it on the internet, because people will get to it and talk about it, badly or otherwise.

Anyway, back to this Evo X conversion malarky. I think (therefore implying that this is an opinion), this is a wannabe conversion, trying to be something you're not. As far as I'm concerned, the Evo 7, 8, 9 looks alright as it is and has it's own identity. Why be a poseur, waiting to be found out and be ridiculed? Faking is no good.
if everyone thinks like u, there will be no car moddings... everyone will be driving a stock car on the streets. this is kinda like improving what they are having right now, not like what u say a poseur or so called wannabe.

andrew ewe

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
It's really all personal preference. In my opinion, those guys did a great job. Clean.

Poser? lmaoz.. I thought you use that on someone who pretends to be cool. Seems like the meaning has been stretched here alil. I don't think it was a fair comment, the owner wanted a fresh look, something different. I mean the Evo 7,8,9 variant is really the same and has been around for some dung years. What on earth is wrong with a little creativity? To be different from the rest? Is that posing? Aww what a shame. Shallow minds.

My take on it is that it's a bold decision on the owner's part. It's all personal preference. Diss all you want but you can't take away the fact it was a job well down now can you?

Oh just to make a simple here. Just incase some are alil slow.

My point: Poser = unfair comment. You dug into his brain and his brain cells told you he was a wannabe? Why don't you look at it this way, owner was bored and wanted something creative. This doesn't necc mean I would pay money for something like that but at least I respect it.

The idea: Owner's godamn preference. Chill out la.

My take: They did the best they could with what they had. It was real clean. Looks alright although I still prefer the 789 variant. Good job. From far the front is a good fool though lol. But alil closer and the headlamps are a deadgiveawayyyy..

Cheers. No pun-intended.

Last edited:

dj_gti

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006

i totally agree with u.....
aight......
some don't have money bising banyak........
so respect those who SPEND THEIR MONEY....
if u can do it....then just show it to us boy !!!

-peace out-

boy dtn

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
excellent job..good idea..but the look with the body not balance..you
must make wide body for your car..