MINIONS Talk

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Genting got a few, one legendary one missing adi. Now pot takes over :rofl:

Will drop by ipoh see got or not, at sg siput area.
This week you go they change set already. Different minion. Got that purple one that looks like it has been poisoned. :rofl:

Which legend missing? The one known as K?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
When the long lost brothers meet....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
I pass by Mcd SS15 the Taylor's/Inti there midnight last night...LOL Got to see the queue for myself, I LOLed so hard!!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
This week you go they change set already. Different minion. Got that purple one that looks like it has been poisoned. :rofl:

Which legend missing? The one known as K?
Haha! best live the dead legend dead.

Ya different minions and today is new minions.

I pass by Mcd SS15 the Taylor's/Inti there midnight last night...LOL Got to see the queue for myself, I LOLed so hard!!!
Cuz 12am is new day where the new minions coming in today. :rofl:

U shud brought DSLR and take photo of them and post here bro :rofl:
Pass by with a sign written "U Guys Got Nothing Better To Do ar?" :rofl:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Honestly, if I'm a crazy fan of minion, I would rather pay RM100-200 for full set when this crazy is over. Buying the happy meal is already RM10. Plus, you gotta line up like an idiot lol...if buy property I wouldnt mind lining up like that.

SloMo

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
i dont understand whats the hype about the minions, another thing i dont understand is why people would want to waste their time (i mean the longest time) to queue (long queue) and get the toys which later on will be forgotten then dumped

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
If there is one thing you can count on with this new iPhone generation of ours, is that people will attribute obscene amounts of value on utter garbage.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i dont understand whats the hype about the minions, another thing i dont understand is why people would want to waste their time (i mean the longest time) to queue (long queue) and get the toys which later on will be forgotten then dumped
Agree, just new backside...after few months can see the minions gather dust.

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
All this stupidity only happen with urbanites and usually with those that have some disposable income and not enough brains.

You don't get this kind of free-wheeling if money was enough of a real concern that the basic necessities becomes the priority.

During my younger days, I never have enough cash on me to engage in such unnecessary wastage.

But it is the new minimum standard these days that every parent thinks their kid needs a smartphone, a laptop and a car while they are still schooling, otherwise their little precious won't be able to get by.

The whole perspective thing is pretty funny thing. I was on assignment in Myanmar last year and while on the way to a remote concession we were evaluating. We went through this populated kampung and saw plenty of country kids outdoors. They didn't have the nicest clothes or any toys but all them were actively engaged in outdoor activities, looked fit, and happy. My Chairman who made the field trip with me was typically astute. He said 2 sentences that summed it all up "Look at that. Not one fat kid."

Which is lot more than I can say for those fat overpampered little sh!ts I see all the time stuffing their faces with Big Macs in Malaysia.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
All this stupidity only happen with urbanites and usually with those that have some disposable income and not enough brains.

You don't get this kind of free-wheeling if money was enough of a real concern that the basic necessities becomes the priority.

During my younger days, I never have enough cash on me to engage in such unnecessary wastage.

But it is the new minimum standard these days that every parent thinks their kid needs a smartphone, a laptop and a car while they are still schooling, otherwise their little precious won't be able to get by.

The whole perspective thing is pretty funny thing. I was on assignment in Myanmar last year and while on the way to a remote concession we were evaluating. We went through this populated kampung and saw plenty of country kids outdoors. They didn't have the nicest clothes or any toys but all them were actively engaged in outdoor activities, looked fit, and happy. My Chairman who made the field trip with me was typically astute. He said 2 sentences that summed it all up "Look at that. Not one fat kid."

Which is lot more than I can say for those fat overpampered little sh!ts I see all the time stuffing their faces with Big Macs in Malaysia.
Couldnt agree more. During my age at 17yrs old, Basketball Court is always full and more people
are cycling compared to now.

The basketball court at my housing area is always full at night...now is like abandoned.

Lots of people are facing different sizes of square boxes. Especially new generations and younger
generations kids.

These kids will be deprive greatly from outdoor activities and their health will well be affected.
Last but not least, their eye sight. Can see kids wearing glasses as young as 3 years old.

Ipad is like putting ur face right in front of the computer and do more damage to kids' eyes which
is in developing state.

Minions, *sigh* I bet it will be in a storage box or somewhere lying with dust after all this
is over...We are buying minions but end up people are becoming one...:banghead:

Buy just because others are buying...can bet some dont even know why they buy after all this Hoo-haa about Minions.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Come lets do rock climbing! So OOT here...=P
I think now ppl will do rock climbing by bring their minions along. Carry them in a backpack :rofl:

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hello to all... just out of curiosity, I just wanted to ask (recommendations) and know which of the car mod shops in Bandar Sunway are better at modifying K-Cars... I drive a Kelisa and am planning on changing the air filter, piping, and the muffler... I'd also like to know (opinions/estimations) how much I'm looking at "coughing up" to modify these parts of my car... but basically I'm not sure on which shop to visit and that would also perform good modifying job on my car... thanks in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience