Mini Fan powered by Cigarette Lighter

gohkokeng

Feb 21, 2006
anyone know where got "Mini Fan powered by Cigarette Lighter"?

i seriously wanna buy 1 to save fuel.....don want on air-cond use minifan powered by cigarette lighter.

andy_lka

Feb 21, 2006
Kok Eng~ Tot U Told Me Ur Car Got Dining Table Liao...ops I Mean Gt Wing.

Now Need To Downgrade Until No Air Cond???

Powered By Kipas Meh???

Later Those Sexy Ahmoi At 1st C Ur Car Damn Cun!!

Suddenly Sit Inside Panas Nak Mampus, Straight Jump Out N Tahan Taxi Lagi Baik~

I Say That Mini Fan Powered By Usb (pc) Got La

But In Car, So Far Haven;t See Yet...mayb I;m Outdated La.

If Got , Let Me Know, I Wanna Save Fuel Too~

But Actually During Early Morning Or Late Nite Driving U Can Turn Off Aircond N Open Ur Window A Bit, Coz I Always Do Tat...

Haha, Good Luck Man~ Say 1 Pls Let Me Noe~!~

Cheers To All Zth Members~!~!~!

gohkokeng

Feb 21, 2006
Kyoichi(Emperor)

yaya something like that.....minifan powered by where or what i duno la......

janji the fan works can liao.....

gohkokeng

Feb 21, 2006
Kyoichi(Emperor) MCH u LOL......nvm i sendiri custom made the fan wiring ask machanic do for me........ force me to bring a table fan and put beside me already

gohkokeng

Feb 21, 2006
Kyoichi(Emperor) MCH u LOL......nvm i sendiri custom made the fan wiring ask machanic do for me........ force me to bring a table fan and put beside me already

hobcai

Dec 7, 2005
i agree !!

i also always do that. during nite the air is fresh better thake some fresh air !!

\

andy_lka said:
Kok Eng~ Tot U Told Me Ur Car Got Dining Table Liao...ops I Mean Gt Wing.

Now Need To Downgrade Until No Air Cond???

Powered By Kipas Meh???

Later Those Sexy Ahmoi At 1st C Ur Car Damn Cun!!

Suddenly Sit Inside Panas Nak Mampus, Straight Jump Out N Tahan Taxi Lagi Baik~

I Say That Mini Fan Powered By Usb (pc) Got La

But In Car, So Far Haven;t See Yet...mayb I;m Outdated La.

If Got , Let Me Know, I Wanna Save Fuel Too~

But Actually During Early Morning Or Late Nite Driving U Can Turn Off Aircond N Open Ur Window A Bit, Coz I Always Do Tat...

Haha, Good Luck Man~ Say 1 Pls Let Me Noe~!~

Cheers To All Zth Members~!~!~!

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
driving with your windows down consume more petrol than closed and airconditioned cars.....and try driving your car around in the afternoon with this fan and your windows closed....good luck...

prodigy

Dude, you save very minimal amount of money by turning off the aircon and drive. There are more obvious way to save money, other than fitting a fan and driving around with your windows down. Besides, everytime i drive without aircon, say after a game of football or in a really cold day, i am even more tempted to drive faster coz the car is easier to rev.

I could name a few other methods that could save you precious little amount of money, instead of driving with a fan. First, remove all non necessary weights from your car. Sub woofer, all the bulky amplifiers, toolboxes and spare tyre(if you're not worried about puncture). You'd probably shave off at least 10-20Kg.

Big ass rims are not necessary. If you're previous running on 16 or 17" rims, its time to find for a modest 14 or 15" rims. Less rolling resistance means less effort to move, that means you're not likely to throttle harder.

andy_lka

Feb 21, 2006
hobcai,

hahah....same gang here......

during nite sometimes very cold, so i off the air cond.... but normally i open a bit enuf liao....dun too much...

tell u wut, i;m very scared if open too much the window, once ur car is stop at red light, a theft who is riding a motorcycle besides u will easier point a weapon to u ...as their hand can move in freely...

mayb i;m wrong la, but u now nowadays, wutever thigs can happened, juz hope u guys enjoy becareful....

other than that, the engine is smoother, n more powerful but not so dramatic la...

but press lighter on the accelerator= consumes less fuel.....(OF CUZ IN THE RIGHT WAY N GEAR POSTION)

OTHER THAN OFF AIR COND, ANOTHER WAY IS NOT TO REV UR RPM MORE THAN 3000RPM EVERYTIME.....

I PERSONALLY TRIED IT,. CONSUMES LESSER FUEL,.......but IF WUN OVERTAKE PLS DUN DO TAT LAR....VERY DANGEROUS.....HAHA

BTW, IS THOSE FUEL SAVING DEVICE REALLY WORKS?

HEARD THEY SAY SOMETIMES, IT DDO EFFECT UR ENGINE PERFORMANCE IN LONG TERMS..... IN SHORT, OF COZ SOME DIFF ON FC.....

ANY IDEA ALL ZTH SIFU OUT THERE?

CHEERS TO ALL ZTH MEMBERS~~

gohkokeng

Feb 21, 2006
andy_lka said:
hobcai,

hahah....same gang here......

during nite sometimes very cold, so i off the air cond.... but normally i open a bit enuf liao....dun too much...

tell u wut, i;m very scared if open too much the window, once ur car is stop at red light, a theft who is riding a motorcycle besides u will easier point a weapon to u ...as their hand can move in freely...

mayb i;m wrong la, but u now nowadays, wutever thigs can happened, juz hope u guys enjoy becareful....

other than that, the engine is smoother, n more powerful but not so dramatic la...

but press lighter on the accelerator= consumes less fuel.....(OF CUZ IN THE RIGHT WAY N GEAR POSTION)

OTHER THAN OFF AIR COND, ANOTHER WAY IS NOT TO REV UR RPM MORE THAN 3000RPM EVERYTIME.....

I PERSONALLY TRIED IT,. CONSUMES LESSER FUEL,.......but IF WUN OVERTAKE PLS DUN DO TAT LAR....VERY DANGEROUS.....HAHA

BTW, IS THOSE FUEL SAVING DEVICE REALLY WORKS?

HEARD THEY SAY SOMETIMES, IT DDO EFFECT UR ENGINE PERFORMANCE IN LONG TERMS..... IN SHORT, OF COZ SOME DIFF ON FC.....

ANY IDEA ALL ZTH SIFU OUT THERE?

CHEERS TO ALL ZTH MEMBERS~~

oi babi Andy LKA hahah he is my friend....so i can scold him.....
no 1 ask u to lowered down your driver side window la.........bangang
lower down your driver's left side window la......macam itu mau ambil lembing and pointing at your neck is it?

hahahahaha

even if lower ur window also no need lower all mah... lower both side abit enough adi lar... alamak... u wanna open habis till can stick ur hand out and let some lorry slice it off meh??... jz joking...
for me, i dont feel easy if lower jz one side... coz the angin will be blowing one side only... feel weird... haha... so, i usually open both side, but open less than half....

gohkokeng

Feb 21, 2006
our brother andy_lka want to wind down both windows full down until people can throw rubbish in his car....and he's lucky if the car beside din throw puntung rokok right on his little dick.

WA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

andy_lka

Feb 21, 2006
oii!! wah lao bro!! so ganas lar u, but good imagination, for all of U INCLUDING I THINK U GET THE WRG POINT OF MINE.

ACTUALLY I; TRYING TO SAID OPEN BOTH A BIT ONLY...COZ I;M TOO KIASI.....

MAYB GOT SOME PERVERT LENG LUI WANNA TOUCH ME I DUN MIND LAR..

HAHAH...SORRY, JUZ KIDDING....

UR POST HERE STILL DOESNT HV ANY IDEA BOUT THIS FAN??

GET IT;S VERY DIFFICULT TO GET 1......

MAYB 1 DAY U SURVEY THOSE ACCESORIES SHOP...

CHEERS..................

I bought a Teana 2.5 bcos a friend had an accident and told me he was 1ft from death. I thot it was a solid car. However, last Sunday, a Myvi rammed into the back( driver side) of my Teana. The Myvi only had a cracked headlight housing. To my horror, half my rear bumper was damaged as was the side panel of my boot and even the rear wheel housing. The cost of the damage to my car was about 20 times the cost of the damage to the Myvi. Of course my faith in my purported premier car is also...