Microtech Training Manual - Share to buy ( 5 person )

talam_buruk

Known Member
Feb 7, 2004
Dear all,
Got mailed from Jon from microtechefi.com regarding Training Manual NOW available to public. The cost of Training manual = AUD125 = RM341 . I plan to get 5 person sharing to buy this Training Manual. ( RM50 x 5 + RM91) . I willing to pay extra RM91 because really want to get this Training manual and learn right way how to setting our microtech.
Anyone interested please mail to me [email protected] .

Here mailed i got from Jon (microtechefi.com)
"
Hi
Yes the tuning manual is way different to the instruction manual you recieved with the purchase of the ECU.
It covers in depth the tuning side of things as well as has practical exercises which guide you step by step through the tuning process.
The cost of the manual is $125 Aus plus shipping.If you need one just let me know & I will take care of it all for you
Regards
Jon
"
Hope can get 5 person who really interested to learn how to set microtech in right way and we can learn something for ourself.
Some info:
This training manual been used for their Training Workshop been handle by microtech tuners. I can;t effort to attend for this workshop except they handle the training in Malaysia"
If someone who can arrange this workshop , I be the first who will register to attend.

Last edited:

^kenji^

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
kl
bro..are u sure the manual book worth it for us ar?? if really buy it ad...so how do i get it ? tat mean photostat 1 la? i intrested ...pm me for more information.thax

rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
Try to get from MELINIUM MOTORSPORT.May be he can help u.He's the Best Tuner In Malaysia For Microtech.Good workshop and have a Dyno Dynamic facility.And get 100% support from Jon Microtech Global.Many power car from that tune by Tim Possingham(microtech tech support)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi again peeps..

I want to repaint my car to battleship grey metallic. Anyone can share color code or reference to any paint shop that will know such color? or if anyone knows any vinyl wrap shop that carry this color?

appreciate it very much. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience