Microtech THREAD

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

akimoto

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Originally posted by rotorian^29+Mar 4 2005, 22:01 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rotorian^29 @ Mar 4 2005, 22:01 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-criculation@Mar 4 2005, 19:47
CONCLUSION WHO IS THE BEST TUNER FOR MICROTECH ?

RPM2RACING OR MILLENNIUM ?
So what?You dare to challenge RMD S13 meh?Come la phone jamsari la ask him to play drag with you out da street la you chicken...Of coZ maztech and mazfix la stupid dong dong...Lai lai lai jb play drag la,no need play in track also can play out side da street also can. [/b][/quote]
wow...so much flaming here n there.

anyway...forgive my ignorant...who is this rmd s13??? very fast one ar?? using sr or rb?? wanna get advise from him how to mod s13 become fast.

rotorian^29

Dec 19, 2004
Originally posted by vteckiller@Mar 4 2005, 21:09
nevermind la

all these flaming people not in the motorsports spirit. all they know is flaming people and dividing the country in 2 like KL and johore..instead of all these crap we should be doing our best to fight the singaporeans and the thai's so that we can be proud in our own country.

anyway have fun flaming.. no mater what flaming u guys do.. it does not make any diff.. my customers know the truth. thats enough.

:)
vteckiller maybe you say this is true,but wanna let you know if you are da fastest in district or state maybe people will jealous or even hate you but you aren't...Think twice,why?But your word(all these flaming people not in the motorsports spirit. all they know is flaming people and dividing the country in 2 like KL and johore..instead of all these crap we should be doing our best to fight the singaporeans and the thai's so that we can be proud in our own country. ) wake me up...We should work together not cucuk each another...Sincerely,i am sorry to everybody for my rudeness,hope you guys don't mind~ :) Got time come jb lai lai lai lim teh Hahaha
:lol:

criculation

Jan 29, 2004
Kyoto , Japan.
www.teenrave.org
RMD IS THE BEST WORKSHOP IN THE WORLD , NO BODY DARE TO PLAY WITH JAMSARI OHHHHHHHHHHHH HIS S13 SO FUCKING FAST ONEEEEEEEEE .

SOME ONE BOASTING ABOUT RMD , RMD , BEST IN SINGAPORE & JB , ALL USA PEOPLE ALSO COME TO RMD TO TUNE THEIR CAR ONE . DAMN KENG LA RMD , I SUPPORT 100 % RMD BEST IN MALAYSIA

GTi2612

Known Member
Aug 13, 2004
Visit site
Rotarian 29, how come your pm to sounded in a different tone ah?
like different only?
i wonder....

rotorian^29

Dec 19, 2004
Originally posted by criculation@Mar 4 2005, 22:35
RMD IS THE BEST WORKSHOP IN THE WORLD , NO BODY DARE TO PLAY WITH JAMSARI OHHHHHHHHHHHH HIS S13 SO FUCKING FAST ONEEEEEEEEE .

SOME ONE BOASTING ABOUT RMD , RMD , BEST IN SINGAPORE & JB , ALL USA PEOPLE ALSO COME TO RMD TO TUNE THEIR CAR ONE . DAMN KENG LA RMD , I SUPPORT 100 % RMD BEST IN MALAYSIA
Hahaha...Don't say till like that,curry so much for what?Wanna lick jamsari's butt? :lol: Now i already said sorry to everybody and yet you bark here and there?Don't wanna settle here come jb lo play underground drag lo...

rotorian^29

Dec 19, 2004
Originally posted by GTi2612@Mar 4 2005, 22:42
Rotarian 29, how come your pm to sounded in a different tone ah?
like different only?
i wonder....
peace lo,why?

GTi2612

Known Member
Aug 13, 2004
Visit site
hehe.. finally...
i roughly know who's behind all this..
you'll really be suprised...
thanks to some sources and i/p adresses....
ok cheers!!!!!

rotorian^29

Dec 19, 2004
Originally posted by GTi2612@Mar 4 2005, 22:47
hehe.. finally...
ok cheers!!!!!
Hahaha...Who who who?If guess correct liao go permas jaya da disco on my treat...

GTi2612

Known Member
Aug 13, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by rotorian^29+Mar 4 2005, 22:53 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rotorian^29 @ Mar 4 2005, 22:53 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GTi2612@Mar 4 2005, 22:47
hehe.. finally...
ok cheers!!!!!
Hahaha...Who who who?If guess correct liao go permas jaya da disco on my treat... [/b][/quote]
haha.. permas jaya... nice and warm place..
but if the place is such then like KANTOI a bit only?

rotorian^29

Dec 19, 2004
Originally posted by GTi2612+Mar 4 2005, 22:57 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GTi2612 @ Mar 4 2005, 22:57 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by rotorian^29@Mar 4 2005, 22:53
<!--QuoteBegin-GTi2612
@Mar 4 2005, 22:47
hehe.. finally...
ok cheers!!!!!

Hahaha...Who who who?If guess correct liao go permas jaya da disco on my treat...
haha.. permas jaya... nice and warm place..
but if the place is such then like KANTOI a bit only? [/b][/quote]
Idon't get what you mean dude,can you make it more clear~

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
=the end=

no body needs to reply..
coz i am confuse.. rotary na 20b flame here, then suddenlty inocent rmd also kena then all also kena..
alamak..

this topic closed here..

please dont reply anymore..

THE END

razaksa

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
as
1 question for Johoreans...anyone know mechanic in JB area can do superchargers?

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
this is all suppose to be a microtech FAQ page until people come in to disturb.

delta: I am in US right now but doesnt mean i dont have friends in penang that can arrange the race with you and them.

sorry Joshua , i dont mean to bring all this havoc , like you said some people just are full of themself.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
I think there is misunderstanding by these flamers

Accordgin to the post so far, apparently Mr Joshua @ Vteckiller is flamed for being boostful and thinks too highly of himself.

I don't know Mr Joshua very well but I've met and chatted with him several times on a few occasions through my frens who knew him well.

I personally think he is quite OK guy. Not boostful nor does he think highly of himself.

But I'm still confused why so many are hell bent in trying to throw a monkey wrench into the works here.

Anyways, play nice boys or else we'll be sent to our rooms.

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
drift_240sx how r u doing?
how everything mate? good i hope..
long time no hear from u.. all good..

well i have a few more new maps if u wanna test them out..about the same specs for your car as well...

oh ya u said u send something but i dont think anything arrived..did it get lost in the mail or what?
keep me updated yah..

take care n keep me updated on life over there..

cheers
Joshua

satria 770

Feb 22, 2007
nevermind la

all these flaming people not in the motorsports spirit. all they know is flaming people and dividing the country in 2 like KL and johore..instead of all these crap we should be doing our best to fight the singaporeans and the thai's so that we can be proud in our own country.

anyway have fun flaming.. no mater what flaming u guys do.. it does not make any diff.. my customers know the truth. thats enough.

:)
relexs joshua
i know u r a good tuner
whats all this buzz...
not nice man
we all in the same industries
but i know u got the best skill in microtech
ok joshua

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,
im thinkin of to install skunk 2 intake on my fd2r, but b4 dat i need 2 hear some review for those who hv install skunk 2 intake on their fd2r,.. thanx...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience