Microtech THREAD

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
Anyone have anymore inquiries on how it could benefit you , your car and your racing lifestyle/career , I would be more than happy to tell u 101 reasons why i went with microtech and with the tech support i get from KL (Millenium Motorsport).

It is UNBELIEVABLE.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dyno sheets , video and time slip coming soon.

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
great job on your car
nice videos too :)

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
*SHY* all thanks to you Joshua.

Any inquirers? Temujin? and a few fellow members i saw before?

PM me if you are shy to ask openly

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by DRFT_240sx@Mar 2 2005, 14:25

same of the flaming people on the other thread weere old forumers dare not use their own nick so make new nick them come and flame..
all talk no show..geez its sad to see ppl like that.

anyway if u want a afr guidance on what boost and what afr the car should run neat and safe i will email u tonite.

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
that would be neat Joshua. thanks a million.

Talk about tech support people. Means you have a guy who is nice to help you out if your EMS is acting weird lately.

That is what you need when u look into buying a high end product , TECH SUPPORT and that is what you can get from Millenium Motorsport and Mr.Joshua himself.

I am talking with my background as industrial engineer to have some credentials so members here would know i aint a 13 year old sitting in front of my com crapping.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Originally posted by vteckiller+Mar 2 2005, 14:31 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vteckiller @ Mar 2 2005, 14:31 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DRFT_240sx@Mar 2 2005, 14:25

same of the flaming people on the other thread weere old forumers dare not use their own nick so make new nick them come and flame..

anyway if u want a afr guidance on what boost and what afr the car should run neat and safe i will email u tonite. [/b][/quote]
Hi Joshua,

we never met before but hats off to you mate. You basically gave off your maps for free. Pretty much intelectual property as many would see and deem a charge for it too. I try to ask for maps to try and fine tune base maps here but hardly anyone on the american forum shares them as it really is their hard work.

Was hoping to jump in and just chat but unfortunately a bunch of loosers decided to hijack the thread. oh well.

Good stuff mate and DRFT_240sx you're one lucky guy!!

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
Yes I am =) . it's nice to know malaysians helping out fellow malaysians.

u running on the PFC am i right?

polyxtroy

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
Ok, noob to standalone. Been looking into this for quite some time liao. Basically what difference is microtech compared to haltech. Y the big price difference??

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
In terms of price because Microtech has less resolution for ultra fine tuning , but with the current LT8s , it is more than enough for a road car/weekend racer.

Hlatech has more auxilary functions and finer resolutions and other misc functions which u dont really implement on road cars. If you have the cash of course its good to have them.

Microtech is good in terms of cost wise with its functionality. Like how u calculate power to weight ratio terms.

=)

cheers

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Originally posted by vteckiller+Mar 2 2005, 14:31 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vteckiller @ Mar 2 2005, 14:31 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DRFT_240sx@Mar 2 2005, 14:25

anyway if u want a afr guidance on what boost and what afr the car should run neat and safe i will email u tonite. [/b][/quote]
So sorry, out of topic.

Mr Joshua,

I notice that any posting involving your goodselve or Milleinum, always get flammed.

Why and wats the reason?

I don't mean to be rude but I 'm just curious to hear your side of the story.

master-bathing

Feb 28, 2005
Originally posted by Joeker+Mar 3 2005, 19:01 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joeker @ Mar 3 2005, 19:01 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by vteckiller@Mar 2 2005, 14:31
<!--QuoteBegin-DRFT_240sx
@Mar 2 2005, 14:25

anyway if u want a afr guidance on what boost and what afr the car should run neat and safe i will email u tonite.
So sorry, out of topic.

Mr Joshua,

I notice that posting involving you or Milleinum always get flammed.

Why and wats the reason?

I don't mean to be rude but I 'm curious to hear your side of story. [/b][/quote]
u wanna know the answer y ppl always flame whenever there's millennium or josh's thread?
ok simple...
the answer is:
BECAUSE HE LIKE TO BOAST AND THINK TOO HIGHLY OF HIMSELF.
sorry josh. i dont wanna be rude. but... its fact.
DONT BOAST WHEN U CANT DO IT.

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
warning from moderator:

any questions unrelated to microtech enquiries or regarding this topic will be banned. So NOOBs , mind your own business. I dont want to start again.

master-bathing

Feb 28, 2005
Originally posted by DRFT_240sx@Mar 4 2005, 01:31
warning from moderator:

any questions unrelated to microtech enquiries or regarding this topic will be banned. So NOOBs , mind your own business. I dont want to start again.
hey noob..
i'm just answering what that fella is asking...
and thats facts....
wether u start or not start... none of my business..

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
Leave this thread if u have nothing to ask about microtech.

GTi2612

Known Member
Aug 13, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by master-bathing+Mar 4 2005, 01:03 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (master-bathing @ Mar 4 2005, 01:03 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Joeker@Mar 3 2005, 19:01
Originally posted by vteckiller@Mar 2 2005, 14:31
<!--QuoteBegin-DRFT_240sx
@Mar 2 2005, 14:25

So sorry, out of topic.

Mr Joshua,

I notice that posting involving you or Milleinum always get flammed.

Why and wats the reason?

I don't mean to be rude but I 'm curious to hear your side of story.
u wanna know the answer y ppl always flame whenever there's millennium or josh's thread?
ok simple...
the answer is:
BECAUSE HE LIKE TO BOAST AND THINK TOO HIGHLY OF HIMSELF.
sorry josh. i dont wanna be rude. but... its fact.
DONT BOAST WHEN U CANT DO IT. [/b][/quote]
Hello, look, If you gotta problem, solve it... don't be a MUTHA of an Idiot and cry it out in the forum. People got a business to run.. gotta problem.. SHUF-IT up your candy ass... We at Millennium are like a family, is your problem with microtech,millennium,joshua or your self...? stop crying like a bitch and show your ah beng of an idiot attitude k? People wanna praise ke, what ke... their problem..
if we wanna receive ke what ke...our problem...
wanna kutuk joshua or millennium....you better RUN AWAY!!!!!
still got a problem?

CALL ME

016-6104038
we'll settle the way want it...K? ;)

oh yeah,esp. to JOEKER and Ta-fei-kei.. please feel free to call me.. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys... i need ur help.. who`s expertise in BMW E46 318i local spec.....
i need to know how do i modified my bmw gear box console like M3 style... mine is auto tiptronic... does BMW bodykits pictures pls help... thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience