Microtech Problem:Need assistant

sekut_kring

Known Member
Jun 12, 2006
Dear Tuner's :adore:

Recently installed LT10s X4 unit on my engine and had a problem on the throttle.
each time i want to move the car must press hard accele pedal. high rpm. if not i will stumble or stall.
THe car move but with jerking at begining... during cruising also a problem. each time a put a light pressure at accele pedal it jerk but rarely if press a bit high.

What i saw on the laptop is there was a message at status in display said 'TPS recalibrate'??
that what i saw on my pomen laptop... i'm not really understand this kind of message but i saw him open the TPS during the wiring process. Could be this may lead to my current problem?

Let say you mess up with the TPS during wiring , do we need to set the TPS to it orginal position (reset to 0v) after install it back and the reset TPS 0 position in the programme??

Hope you can advise me...

Thanks so much....:love:

Last edited:

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com
I don't think that there are any problem with your Microtech. It's the way it was installed and set up. Just learning how to install or trying to diy?

I suggest you to take your car to a more experience installer/tuner to do the set up before your engine blow up. It's not as easy as it look.

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
do you mind to share where you install & tune it ?

lozo

500 RPM
Sep 26, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
you do need to calibrate the throttle position even before the engine is fired up.

foot off throttle, program mode, tpscal, adjust until 0%

sekut_kring

Known Member
Jun 12, 2006
you do need to calibrate the throttle position even before the engine is fired up.

foot off throttle, program mode, tpscal, adjust until 0%
that step already done.. before start the engine must reset o% tps in the programme mode.

The problem i suspect now is because my pomen remove the whole TPS unit from Throttlebody and during install back, the original position TPS at ThtleBody was shifted and maybe because of that the message displayed in the laptop. it is possible because of this???

Rgds

Bump:
do you mind to share where you install & tune it ?

just ordinary pomen install my wiring and do a basic tune before i go to big city for fine tune.:rolleyes:

sekut_kring

Known Member
Jun 12, 2006
Bro, after done yr piping ic we go for dyno tune at millennium.
After complete my piping and turbo installation will try to start up and try to swap TB and see how it goes...:thefinger:

Progress still going on since bz for the moment and manage to do job on holiday only..need to borrow adapter to connect to the laptop. will swing to KL for fine tune..maybe next week..:love:

Rgds

Bump:
Look at the Microtech Tuner.He can settle your problem.Good Luck..bro
Thanks bro for your post. maybe tuner here quite bz to give their thought and idea..:sleep: