Michael Jackson is found NOT GUILTY!!

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
not surprising... though i still think he's a wacko jacko!

Sometimes (or most) superstars get framed... coz' they have the cash to pay mar.

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
or mayb he use all his money to coverup all the stuff.. bribe everyone ekeke

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
aiayhl..thos epeole purposelyframe him wan la...

where la out of sudden can find 10 charges?

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
alantan said:
aiayhl..thos epeole purposelyframe him wan la...

where la out of sudden can find 10 charges?
IIRC, there were 147 charges at first. Then the jury "summrize" them to 10 charges.

jchk2k

Dec 20, 2003
Overdue Duress.

I honestly am very happy for Micheal Jackson on being accquited of all charges brought against him by the prosecution. It comes with no great surprise after Jackson's defense attorney Thomas Meserau Jr prove again and again that the prosecutor's witness has under oath deliberately beared false statements to tarnish the reputation of the former pop legend.

The mother of the victim however was the major factor that contributed to the verdict that the jury ruled in favour of MJ, as she was unimpressive and down right rude towards the jury during proceedings. Such acts by both witnesses should be pursued by the Jackson family for defamation and held in contempt by the court for such outrageous actions that reflects the disrespect and ridicule by the duo for the court and the entire American Judicary System.

I hope that in the future, should there be any complaints be brought against the legend or anyone for that matter, please be considerate of your actions as even the loss of this case still has a negative effect on Jackson's reputation. At 46, the former king of pop has already passed prime and i think is only looking forward to enjoying his well deserved retirement.

Though i am a huge fan of Michael Jackson, i did for a short period of time doubt his innocense in this matter but after closely following the case as it unfolded, i quickly knew that the verdict would be as it stands. To those who are going to pursue such ridiculous actions against MJ or anyone for that matter, please bring forward concrete and substantial evidence before creating a "waste" of public tax payers money.

Congratulation MJ, Enjoy your freedom.

Last edited:

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
He should be left alone. Although he's weird... (which eventually will make some people to hate him,... same attitude with ppl who made Klu Klux Klan! Good ol american redneck spirit), but this is the guy that amuses everyone for a few decades already when he's onstage, offstage... even since the Jackson 5 days. He is indeed a living legend. I'm not his fan though but everytime when any TV is airing his infamous music videos at any shopping complexes... a crowd will get glued to the TV to watch him. Not even the great Mozart, Humperdick, Sinatra, young Linkin Park, or anyone else in this world are able to pump that kind of excitement into the people on this earth.

Last edited:

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
yeah i agree..
he's the 1st entertainer that had me so into him..when i was only a couple of years old..
trying to mimic his dance moves and all..
okay.. we all can agree his prime time has passes..
but why dun we leave him alone..
i dun wan tat sweet memories of mine and i noe there it's a lot of other ppl's sweet memories as well to end up like bad..

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I'd say that I'm quite a big fan of Michael Jackson. So far, I've never believed ALL the charges, accusations, bla bla bla, bleh bleh bleh, chit chit chit and chat chat chats that was put against him. Simply because... nobody can't prove shit even after so many years. I hope Michael Jackson sues the biatch-arse out of those monkeys who tried to frame him.
Lastly, I hope he's still in tip top condition to dance cos his dance is freakin cool! Peace.

eric_ho20

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
Ipoh
if he din do any thing ... rulez cant put him behind bars !! MJ rockz ...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Previously, we had taken a glance into the ultra-rare and uber-cool automotive engineering that had together made TIMETOATTACK livelier. And now, it is time to shift our attention to the ones that originates from the Land of the Rising Sun, where some of them might look like a simple sedan or hatchback, but could also double up as a dangerous track weapon; the JDM machines...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience