Metal Gods!!

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Last nite was 1 nite I'll remember for a long long time..after a long a time waiting FINALLY we got to see real life metal gods METALLICA in Malaysia!!...:)

These guys have d adrenaline,d stamina n d professionalism of a true performer...been a while about 31 years??hell they still sound n play like they're 20 yrs younger!!!

Anybody went to see?hehe...it was definitely (at least for me n d wife) worth the traffic,d parking problems,d lousy n pricy food n drinks n d waiting...2nd honeymoon :)

Next in line???megadeth or iron maiden??time n luck will tell...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
IronMaiden will never get the approval to come to Malaysia. Probably the extremists will start shooting them saying they are the harbringers of sin and are the devils workers etc etc.

But imho they are probably the mildest of all the famous metal bands out there. Metallica is more of a rock band than a metal band imho.

*head bangin'*

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Extremists will always b there regardless...see Adam lambert..pop..rock..'clean' but stil just coz he's gay..can never satisfy this kind of ppl so just ignore where n when necessary..:) there was x short of these ppl last nite n I did just that..x make me a sinner or devil worshipper or anything...

IMHO iron maiden is just like Metallica (or is it d other way round)..they are d pioneers of this genre..so (fingers crossed) if Metallica can finally be allowed then I c x reason it x do same wiz iron maiden (or other rock/metal groups)...provided they agree our country's laws n terms n conditions...

Bro d labeling is quite subjective..IMHO I think Metallica is in d metal genre..to me rock wld b something like G'n'R (hard rock?),Bon jovi,poison n d likes (soft?glam?rock?)..anyway like I said its subjective...

In any case last nite they were simply put in 1 word...AWEEEEESSSOOOOOOMMMEEEEE!!!!!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I want Linkin Park xD

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Also LMF if u guys know what band is this...too bad no longer exist if not wrong...:bawling:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Judas Priest is the real Metal Gods!
I also would like to see Dream Theater, Yngwie Malmsteen, Kamelot, Nightwish, & Vanden Plas.
As for Iron Maiden, I saw live already back in 92 (Fear Of The Dark tour) when I was in US.

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
I want Linkin Park xD

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Also LMF if u guys know what band is this...too bad no longer exist if not wrong...:bawling:
"You're so unbelievable" only know this song from them, it's like 1 hit wonder for me.
Or izzit the other LMF (the Asian Insane Clown Posse)??

The "later" Linkin is a bit off for me.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Judas Priest is the real Metal Gods!
I also would like to see Dream Theater, Yngwie Malmsteen, Kamelot, Nightwish, & Vanden Plas.
As for Iron Maiden, I saw live already back in 92 (Fear Of The Dark tour) when I was in US.
how bout (earache) heard of them??

Last edited:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
HELLOWEEN....blind guardian...mybe???X hurt to dream n hope

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
"You're so unbelievable" only know this song from them, it's like 1 hit wonder for me.
Or izzit the other LMF (the Asian Insane Clown Posse)??

The "later" Linkin is a bit off for me.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

how bout (earache) heard of them??
Yes, old linkin park songs are nicer. LMF is the famous asian Honkees band. :biggrin:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
I think Elton John is one of the Gods too. Sadly got rejected because he is gay! Fuck Malaysia man. His songs aren't gay ma.
I'm x sure if I wld consider sir Elton a music 'God' but he IS 1 hell of a talented songwriter,singer,producer etc in his own rite...a legend definitely...

x F d country...F d ppl who runs it their own way..

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Another band I'm hoping (I stress hope...) to perform here is Stratovarius n/or Sonarta arctica..megadeath wld b fantastic s well!!! Dragon force!!kick ass dudes....My wife says hopefully angus young n ac/dc...:)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I'm x sure if I wld consider sir Elton a music 'God' but he IS 1 hell of a talented songwriter,singer,producer etc in his own rite...a legend definitely...

x F d country...F d ppl who runs it their own way..

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Another band I'm hoping (I stress hope...) to perform here is Stratovarius n/or Sonarta arctica..megadeath wld b fantastic s well!!! Dragon force!!kick ass dudes....My wife says hopefully angus young n ac/dc...:)
Is hard to find your the other half to love the things u love man :rofl: :top:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Is hard to find your the other half to love the things u love man :rofl: :top:
Yeah true bro..I consider myself fortunate...last year I took her to Avenged 7fold:)...n my eldest daughter to Evanascence before that...

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Used to have a female friend who liked metal too back in high school, but unfortunately she's not attractive looking so we just become good friends. :D
My wife though is starting to like a few Kamelot songs. :D