Mercedes Kaki..

Sarb

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
hey people... mercedes 110 owner here.. can i join the clan? i need to build up my mercedes to perfection beyond expectations.. but i am in scotland now. i am starting to collect information about the availability of body parts for the car... once i am back.. a major project is going to start.. info anyone one???

Sarb

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
any info where i can spares such as brand new lights - front and back, new or second hand ; chrome trimmings but if not chrome it is ok as long in good shape, doors, booth, rubber linings, door-arm rests / full trimming which just needs conditioning.. in tacted dashboard with or w/o meters as long the dash is still in good trim condition and the wood work is good, if possible any info on how to make the front seat into left and right? because i want to drop in a japanese motor, so i need the gearbox arch for the shift-stick.. or any good mercedes engines which will fit in?? how about the 190E 2.3 24valve engine... but manual.. and my car is a column gear.. hope u knew that..

CHeers lads..

p/s: mine is the 200 4cyl petrol version..

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo all,

I need to get a set of theese but not sure what is an ideal specs. running a Satria MIVEC for daily use n always drive hard. No track/ drag/ drift.

1) Ideal spring rates Fr n Rr? :dontknow:
2) Do I need the pillow balls also? :dontknow:
3) Most important, for the Japan made how do I know it's a genuine item. i.e: tein, hks, gab. This worries me alot. :dontknow:

Expert, advise please. Tq.

Cheers.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience