Mechanics for Mazda Neo/Interplay X?

xavier

Known Member
Oct 23, 2005
Anyone knows good mechanics for Mazda Familia Neo 1.5(A)? I just want to have a variety... if there is ler ;) So can try, try mah... ;) Thanx.

p/s: Anyone got Mazda Neo parts for sale also?

lixor

Nov 14, 2005
xavier said:
Anyone knows good mechanics for Mazda Familia Neo 1.5(A)? I just want to have a variety... if there is ler ;) So can try, try mah... ;) Thanx.

p/s: Anyone got Mazda Neo parts for sale also?
Hello.... I own a Mazda Neo too.... I usually service my car by myself. However, if i need to do a major job, i usually went to Kepong or Banting.
I do kept 2 set front abs and a set of rear for spare. If you do need it please let me know. Tks :biggrin: :biggrin:

muzb8

Known Member
May 2, 2005
subang jaya
erm... i tot can send to any workshop one? if normal service can send to normal shop rite? turbo related stuff onie send to diff mech...

lixor

Nov 14, 2005
Well....... you still need someone that reliable to service your car rite??????
At least the fella knew you already and can be friend friend already, so he can take good care for you car mah...
To me i usually done my minor tune-up by myself.

xavier

Known Member
Oct 23, 2005
Yay! Finally!

Hey... we should keep in contact. I'm new in KL. I was thinking of sending my car for a check up. Can you recommend any reliable/good mechanic that you use to send your car to? If can, can give me a map too? Thanx, bro! By the way, what colour is your Neo? Any pic? Any modifications? And what's the fuel consumption like? Sorry, I just got my car, so am trying to compare if got any problem with mine. Thanx again!

lixor

Nov 14, 2005
I usually serviced (minor) my car by myself one.
Driven for 5 years olready and quite familiar with my car. If you have any problem, you can call me at 012-2008631 and we can share share some good info mah.....

lixor

Nov 14, 2005
xavier said:
Hey... we should keep in contact. I'm new in KL. I was thinking of sending my car for a check up. Can you recommend any reliable/good mechanic that you use to send your car to? If can, can give me a map too? Thanx, bro! By the way, what colour is your Neo? Any pic? Any modifications? And what's the fuel consumption like? Sorry, I just got my car, so am trying to compare if got any problem with mine. Thanx again!
My baby is silver, FC full tank Highway 685km, town 450km, mixed 520km. Mod= full balance engine (5 yrs ago), filter, FGK silencer, BMW plug, cross drilled brakes(front only) and some LED....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bros, any recomendation to upgrade the brakes on my wira?

servo showing signs of wear and tear, just buy new?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience