MB Quart DSC 480

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

MB Quart DSC 480

Jan 10, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Today’s factory installed car audio systems are littered with poor speaker placement in a highly reflective environment that is not conducive to high performance audio listening. Replacing these speakers with high quality aftermarket units can provide better tonal quality but proper staging and imaging is still compromised due to these poor speaker installations. In the past, an elaborate and costly custom installation would be required to place the speakers in the proper location for optimum staging and imaging. With the introduction of MB QUART’s new groundbreaking WideSphere™ -Technology, those days are gone!

(German Engineering)

Our location at Cheras , please contact our HOTLINE 016-3919090 , 011-16761616 or 010-7603798 (Whats App).

Tweet me : @eujinpang

Attachments

Last edited:

gtm_maxwell

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
HI do u supply to company? we are opening a accessories shop looking for supplier for audio systems...

regards

Maxwell

Sopo Motor Trading

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi,

We are actually clearing all our MB Quart stocks at the moment. So expect the price will be lower. fOR FURTHER ENQUIRY, PLEASE CONTACT 016-3919090

Regards

sopo motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So I was sailing down to Klang on the weekend for some awesome breakfast, and on Federal Highway, traffic was moderately heavy. I was on the fast lane and there's traffic so I just keep the usual distance while maintaining highway speed. There were 5 to 6 cars in front doing about 100km/h.

Then comes this brand new black Proton Inspira WX* **** came tailgating me.

Its a black car... its a new car... It would suck to have dings and dents right? So I went as close as I can to the guard...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience