Mazda Interplay

khairas

Feb 6, 2009
Hi, I am new here :wavey: I just want to be one of the mazdaspeed member. I just bought standard Mazda Interplay on 30 January 2009. Engine B5 1.5 auto carburetor have been swapped to injection ford B5 engine auto transmission.
I wanna to transform mine to become a real monster mazda interplay. What is the high end powerfull engine that suitable for my car? Is there any engine in the market right now? Anybody can give me some ideas on the modifications?
I am looking for any recommendation from sifu here.

1. B8210 is turbo charges engine, what is the bhp for this engine? How much the budget for the complete installation?
2. Is the any NA engine that suitable for mazda interplay? Meaning that no turbo charges engine, is there any engine in market that can suit under the hood?
3. Is there any web that can tell me about mazda engine especially mazda interplay?
4. I am also looking for any accessories for my baby. Please do contact me if you have any.
5. Any recommended workshop that I can bring my baby? Klang Valley, Terengganu, Kuantan, Negeri Sembilan since I always been there for sometime.

This is my project car. It will take some time for complete modification. I will do it slow and steady. Just imagine, that the that I bought was standard and and very basic car. I will be in this forum to get knowledge and understanding. Thank you :proud::driver::burnout:

pimpin323

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004
1.b8210 210hp on engine. on wheel should be 190hp
2.u can look for lantis v6 engine if u wanna play n/a
3.killerbees.com.my or www.mazda323performance.com this zth site ppl want to sell stuff only. tech stuff not much help here. n ppl not friendly lo
4.none
5.dont know where to recommend. most ppl can do mazdas. but theres good ones around too.

evo5755

Known Member
Jan 11, 2004
Well before you proceed on with your project, ask yourself some question...

How much money or budget can you come out for the car?

What do you mean by monster? Is it a weekend warrior, drag racer, street performance racer, or basic street performance as an everyday driver?

The most economical and effective way is to go for the B8 210 engine. But looking at the rising price of the 1/2 cut, prepare at least 15k-20k for a normal complete conversion(installation fee, gearbox,clutch,rims,suspension,inspection bla bla). Good luck for your monster...:proud:

Last edited:

khairas

Feb 6, 2009
thank you guys. That's good information.

EVO5755
I think my said monster just for basic street performance racer as an everyday driver. :driver:

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
EVO5755 moster coming out soon should check his interplay out .....................he can give u good advice on how n what to modd.....

evo5755

Known Member
Jan 11, 2004
EVO5755 moster coming out soon should check his interplay out .....................he can give u good advice on how n what to modd.....
Rajie,

Eh dont simply say monster la...Malu la wei...There are many more real monster in this forum la, mine Mussle ada la....hahahaha

Khairas,

if yours is basic street performance, then B8 210 or B8180 is your answer...Do more research and read more in the forum...Good luck

khairas

Feb 6, 2009
evo5755,
dont be malu2. you can be real monster....:proud: for sure will do something to be next real monster. heheh

Guys,
If I am looking for the Auto Transmission, is there any engine that suitable for BG? Any comment?:hmmmm:

Last edited:

razorzx66

Known Member
Nov 24, 2008
the orange interplay one? yeah bro it is good conversion from b5 to b8210t... nice monster it will be..

mazad

Sep 21, 2005
PENANG
nice car you have there..can i know how much u bought it..

my opinion go for full 210 interplay turbo version bodykit, engine and 4wd system if u dare..

because this car only can "masuk" with this setup for me..else? i dont know.

but nowdays the halfcut for this 210 version very very high but worth it if its comes with full bodykit and all can fit nicely for your interplay..also not to forget both rear spoiler if not your interplay will :nampak like ekor itik" without this 2 spoilers...

anyway up to you..just my opinion only

:wavey:

khairas

Feb 6, 2009
the orange interplay one? yeah bro it is good conversion from b5 to b8210t... nice monster it will be..
Where do you know about the orange one? Do you familiar with that car? :confused:

Bump:
nice car you have there..can i know how much u bought it..

my opinion go for full 210 interplay turbo version bodykit, engine and 4wd system if u dare..

because this car only can "masuk" with this setup for me..else? i dont know.

but nowdays the halfcut for this 210 version very very high but worth it if its comes with full bodykit and all can fit nicely for your interplay..also not to forget both rear spoiler if not your interplay will :nampak like ekor itik" without this 2 spoilers...

anyway up to you..just my opinion only

:wavey:
Mazad,
You also know about that car? I'll do it slowly, i mean the modification. still wanna to study first on that car...! :proud:

without the rear spoiler it look like "ekor itik".... no body know that it is interplay everybody get :confused: It okay ...i already get the bottom one rear spoiler....only seek for the top rear spoiler. I will get all I done in my blog. Just wait and see.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, my brother's superbike, a 1994 Honda CBR900 was stolen at the Sg. Besi PLUS R&R at 2.30pm on 23 April 2008. Someone hijacked it (while it was parked and LOCKED) when he went to the KFC there to buy food.

It is grey and silver in colour. I will post the photos later when I receive them from my brother, too bad I do not have them with me now.

If anyone has any information, PLEASE contact :

Jay Lam at 012-3084907 or 013-4352755
Johan : 019-4579282

This bike is my brother's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience