Mazda/Ford B-Series Gathering

pimpin323

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004
whos the chinese dood driving the mad fast red interplay? allways brings jacks and shit, and changes to slicks. niceee

muzb8

Known Member
May 2, 2005
subang jaya
wooh... my gearbox pecah already... no time to search for 1.8 gearbox... alot of damage to my baby... drive shaft broken, gearbox spoil ady, clutch plate all worn out... haih... shouldn't have said want all new parts... now almost 50% of my car is new... wah... so sad... not even enuf money for daily usage...

laserman

Known Member
Dec 24, 2003
muzb8 said:
wooh... my gearbox pecah already... no time to search for 1.8 gearbox... alot of damage to my baby... drive shaft broken, gearbox spoil ady, clutch plate all worn out... haih... shouldn't have said want all new parts... now almost 50% of my car is new... wah... so sad... not even enuf money for daily usage...
wah muz,

so serious meh.. ur car so powerful liao until ur g/b give up...so have you found 1.8 gearbox??

lynx_210

Known Member
May 3, 2005
muzb8 said:
Walaou eh........ muz u so "keng" meh so got to spand more loh ????
so car getting faster n faster lah ...hehhehe

B8 Turbo

Known Member
Aug 4, 2004
Damansara
I'm alive and back!!

For those who know me by my nick, I'm back in the forum!!

Got my car painted. Phewww! Finally after 3yrs.

I will arrange to join a TT session for my old frens to view. Color? Hmmm.....think of Impreza.

Took off my GT wing liao. Now looking for low key. Searching for the local 323 model spoiler. Anyone got kang tau please help me. :)

Thanks!

P.S. It's nice to be back. :D

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
B8 Turbo said:

I will arrange to join a TT session for my old frens to view. Color? Hmmm.....think of Impreza.

Took off my GT wing liao. Now looking for low key. Searching for the local 323 model spoiler. Anyone got kang tau please help me. :)

Thanks!

finally you are back to the forum... we miss your powerful b8 man...

muzb8

Known Member
May 2, 2005
subang jaya
my car powerful??? stock internals wut... eesh... got astina gb i think.. 1.6 one.. but not lsd.. haih...

lynx_210

Known Member
May 3, 2005
B8 Turbo said:

Thanks!

So sorry cant help u get the wing ......

NiJ

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2004
Visit site
laserman and lynx_210 when you guys going to organize the next
gathering to genting :)

laserman

Known Member
Dec 24, 2003
Gh0sT said:
go somewhere other than genting la...
NIJ
its definately will be one gathering in 1st week june , cox our fren thailand is here agin with another mazda kaki.. i would suggest 3rd of June...destination not final yet..

any suggestion??

Ghost dont worry we wont retrict only to genting...

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
my car cannot go up genting wei...
later sangkut another wood underneath...

so 3rd of june or 27 the thai guys coming down?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Need a little help here. I wanna change my car name from previous owner to my name. I understand that need to take the car to PUSPAKOM for inspection. My car is a satria 1.3 fully stock engine and performance all stock except body kits. Fully modified bodykits (hood, fender, front bumper, rear bumper, side skirt and spoiler ) also i change da car paint from metallic black to matte black. Do i need to change back all to stock bodykits before i go for the inspection?

Thank you so...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience