Mazda Familia BG 1993 Sedan

1.8dohc

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
To all Mazda freaks or KillerBees out there, how much do you think this model will cost in the market as i'm planning to sell mine now... Anyone interested can PM or call me. I'll post my pics later. Btw, the car is in good and everything including the engine, upholsteries, seats and the exhaust are all still in original condition.

My HP: 012-296 6565

Thanks for viewing... :X-:

pimpin323

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004
nice! i like. but not too sure about market price. the best check motortrader.

1.8dohc

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Motortrader's price is absurd....i'm a very justified. I dun sell my car way above high price...if the buyer is genuine, i dun mind offer him/her at a reasonable lower price... Btw, do you have the killerbees official website so that i can post my car there as well...???

1.8dohc

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Wats your definition of virgin? I'm selling at RM19K neg. R u interested?

Phr3ak

Known Member
May 24, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
whoa. A very huge battery u have there...
My 2cent, 19k is quite expensive la...
But negotiable, then ok la..

muz_darth

Known Member
May 24, 2005
kl
virgin means standard. u manage to kept ur baby without any modification since 1993? hehehehe.. actually i'm not around the view your cars.. but i'm planning to change my BD to BG.

cheers

pls mail me at [email protected]

1.8dohc

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
muz_darth said:
virgin means standard. u manage to kept ur baby without any modification since 1993? hehehehe.. actually i'm not around the view your cars.. but i'm planning to change my BD to BG.

cheers

I wasn't the 1st owner since 93 till now, but apparently, when i bought it from the used car last year, this car was in good and original condition. I was surprised that a 13 years old car is still running on the original engine without any modification. Btw, my mileage showing 199K++ km. I've already

1.8dohc

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Hello

muz_darth said:

cheers

I wasn't the 1st owner since 93 till now, but apparently, when i bought it from the used car last year, this car was in good and original condition. I was surprised that a 13 years old car is still running on the original engine without any modification. Btw, my mileage showing 199K++ km. I've already sent you an email to your redline email address...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi... newbie here

how long does it takes to titaned my ae101.
does it takes a long time bcos i need to used frequently
as my job on service department..

tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience