max speed?

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
i can do it when i drive to sg or pg.. or even on mex highway.. i won't try it on a short distance.. it's too risky.. plus i don't want to finish my brake pads.. hahaha.. it's not cheap :p

Mad_Jeff

Apr 1, 2010
Gelang Patah
I did 187 Km/H on the stretch of highway after Bukit Indah and was playing with a Toyota Wish. Blew him out all the way until i reached the power cut and was overtaken. Frankly doing 187 Km/H is chicken feet... don't feel a thing... but i actually saw the fuel meter drop.
Heart Ache..... Shell V-Power.......
Back to Ron 97 from then on..... haa haa

lanceccs

Jul 3, 2008
BTW, Auto Trans has taller Final Drive Ratio, theorically, they should be able to reach higher top speed.

Haven't been trying top speed for quite some time, at least for the past 1 year. I've been track-build modding the car, solid trans/engine mount, Shorter FD etc... Now I hit only ~220 at ~6krpm 6th gear, The NHV from the solid mounting and bushing is very unbearable at that speed and rpm. but of coz the time taken to reach 220 is much quicker than previously.

I've was on NSHighway the other day and did a short burst after

snx

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
My brother was in the car taking video. Of course can't do top speed while taking pics. That's irresponsible! :P

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Hello guys and girls :)

Just wanna ask, what's the max speed that you have done with your stock Z.. i mean completely stock.. no turbocharged or supercharged.. oh well, maybe change of exhaust :p

I did 215kmph and i was wondering if i could push it further.. BUT am just too scared.. hehe.. scared my veilside bumper will fall off.. lol.. just jk

So, pls do tell me your max speed that you've done (without speedcut)

I did just over 220ish but with HKS exhaust. That was based on the digital readout which I have no idea how accurate it actually is since I was running 19" rims.

But if you're talking max speed in general :driver:

ysl

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
B'worth/Penang
[PIMPIN];4505987 said:
I did just over 220ish but with HKS exhaust. That was based on the digital readout which I have no idea how accurate it actually is since I was running 19" rims.

But if you're talking max speed in general :driver:
If you are on 275/35/19, your actual speed is approx 0.4% slower than the meter, so your reading is consider accurate.

if you on 275/30/19, your actual speed is 4.4% slower than the meter.

Try this calculator

http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

(Note: Meter for Z33 (non-nismo edition) calibrated base on rearwheel 245/45/18 tire.)

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

275 km/h for 370zzzzzzzz
275kmh on N/A?

gomez

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
If you are on 275/35/19, your actual speed is approx 0.4% slower than the meter, so your reading is consider accurate.

if you on 275/30/19, your actual speed is 4.4% slower than the meter.

Try this calculator

http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

(Note: Meter for Z33 (non-nismo edition) calibrated base on rearwheel 245/45/18 tire.)

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

275kmh on N/A?
what about the nismo edition dashboard?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hv guys still playing v6tt need to share some light about moding the engine performance any sifu and taiko can recomend tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience