Mark your gadgets

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Remember during schooling days where we used to mark our belonging with our initials to avoid mix up.

I think if those of u using gadgets were to make markings on your gadgets, then it'll make it harder for them to steal and sell to unsuspecting buyers.

It's same concept as sand blasting your car reg. no on the windows / mirrors.

Etch your initials or car registration no. onto the meters casing or SAFC housing.

Now if the bastards steals it, he'll have to grind away the etchings.

Make as deep an etching possible so that the fucktard will have to grind a big part of the plastic or steel away.

Make your marking on a spot where it is clearly visible to deter the thief from stealing.

DO IT!! DO IT NOW!!!

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
hehe.. yeah.. i sprayed my SAFC to black with some artistic paint distortion on the plastic case...
in future my gauges got the sticker marked "ROSAK" kekekeke... but when i wanna sell it off how ah? den i rugi teruk lah...

hamsap

1,500 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
PJ/ KL
Actually SAFC and RSM has a rather hard to peel sticker sticked onto the gadget with a serial number. A copy of the sticker is also sticked onto the manual booklet as well. Remember hard the number or jot it down for references later on.

I guess if these buggers were to sell it out, potential buyers should take notice of the sticker and if it is ever peeled, then it's time to get suspicious and bring out the parangs :D

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
WHen selling marked meters, at least the buyers know he is buying genuine stuff from the seller, not stolen.

Seller also can proof the meters are not stolen.

anfernee

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
but the thing is some blardy retards will be more than happy to buy those stolen items for a cheap price... :(

starwing

Known Member
May 15, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by sabelt@Mar 29 2005, 23:16
the japs should create with password to use the defi meter...
[snapback]852182[/snapback]​

And In Malaysia, im sure someone will create something to break that password.

coldfish

Known Member
Feb 21, 2004
good advice. but these gadgets are not 20cents worth of erasers or RM5 worth of pencil case. if i have any gadgets, i won't have the heart to do any damage to them aesthetically.

there is a password lock function in the VAFC2 to prevent changes to the settings. not sure if it will be overriden by the initialize function.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car just got broken in by bloody thief yesterday night. I am still wondering how they actually got into my condo area. We have like guards 24 hrs and my car is parked near to the guard.

If anyone staying in Casa puteri condominium please becareful. If possible pls detached your CD player at night so the chances are lower of getting breaks in.
But surprisingly, 3 cars was affected and all of them are Wiras.

I don't know la...the way they take my stuffs...if wanna take, take la...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience