Manchester united football club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
My patient really reaches the limit with Nani!!! Sigh!!! I think he had a below average game!!! Aii... >.<

Storm, seems you are more patient than me....I ran out of confident on Nani much more sooner :biggrin:... frankly speaking, I don't think he will be able to reach or close to CR game level. CR in his 2nd season has already shown the quality to become a match winner player.
My opinion on Nani is... he's trying to hard to impressed every one that he forget about his team mate. Maybe CR shadow still haunt him. He need to develop his own style of play.

we manage to get draw against cska moscow. still a good result. but im not satisfied with nani performance. really below par. :biggrin:

This was a damn pissing game!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... I means CSKA is on the plate for us to 'chop' them, their defence were as awful too... How d hell our strikers missed so many chances?! Sigh!!! I jus hope this is 'pre-set' by the bookies, so tht we look sucky for the coming Sunday Big Clash with Chelshit!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzz... Surely after this game, bets will b falling all d way on Chelshit hom side!!!! Hahaha...

Glad tht we managed to salvage a point n go through to the knock out stage with 2 games spare!!! This is very important as we can shift our attention into the EPL and on the same time, we can field more 2nd team players for the remaining 2 games in order for them to gain some much needed experiences!!!

Our defence were really sucks!!! Jus cant accept tht after hving a good game against Blackburn, VDS, Brown n Evans conceeded 3 gaols to CSKA... But luckily we managed to fight back n gained a point!!! If the referee was spot on for tht Fletcher foul, we might hv won the game too!!! Good to hv Fletcher back, as this wil warm him up nicely for the SUnday clash!!!

I wish tht SAF will pick Giggsy, Andon, Carrick n Fletcher for our midfield for this Sunday game!!! We need fire n inspiration for this game!!!

Guyz, frankly speaking, do u all think we r capable to win our game at the Stamford Bridge given our current form?! Mmm... Dun get me wrong, I'm always 100% behind our team... But our curent form as a team and the way we play sometimes do worry me a bit!!! Yeah, its stil early after we lost Ronnie, but how much longer we need in order to gel together?! We need to find the right balance in our team where we can move, attack n defend as a unit, jus like we did last season!!! Currently we really lack tht, the fluency of our play!!! Hopefully we will b good soonest!!!

SkyToro,

Welcome abroad bro!!! Hahaha... We r all super ManUtd fans here!!! Do stay tune here and post up yr opinions, feelings, experiences and happiness abt ManUtd and football in general here, in order to share with us ya!!! Cheerz!!!

i juz dun understand why i think our team suddenly looks so fragile defensively
it has definately got to do with the 4-4-2.
i think we are so used to playing 5 across the middle for the past 3-4 seasons that 4-4-2 looks so vulnerable.

But i don't remember our team being so vulnerable last time?
Maybe we are missing a certain Keano. I am not sure.
Perhaps Fletcher and Hargreaves can fit into it.
Having said that, our Defensive abilities aren't really top notch last time when we utilised 442.
Which was why Queiroz has to step in.

As for this weekends game, again, it will be decided in the middle of the park.
Defensively, both sides aren't convincing.
I expect both sides to be cancelling out each other.
But given that Chelshit are at home, the onus is on them to attack - which can only suit us better in counter attacking.
It would've have been even better if we can nick in an early goal and let them chase the game.

One more thing guys, you all notice that suddenly Valencia's popping goals juz like the Ah Beng's popping estacy for fun?

Miracle?
Well i definately don't think we need a miracle.

Our neighbour does.

LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Yaya, both our neighbour and cross town rival need miracle more than us now!!! Else, 'Adios' to their season~~~ ^o^

I'm stil monitoring Hargo injury and his come back... But til date, there aint much info abt it, i think its SAF instruction to his staffs to keep as low profile as possible... SO tht Hargo will not feel d heat and can slowly build back his fitness... I jus hope he can b back soonest!!! I think he is the closest to Keano in our team, in terms of the way he play and the positions and areas in the field he loves to harbour!!!

Yeah, 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 r more suitable for us as its been deployed for the past few seasons... But frankly speaking, who will b the lone striker in our team tht r really capable to lead our line now?! Rooney?! Berba?! Owen?! Mmm... Sometimes i really think with the current system tht we r playing now, Rooney might b the better player to drop off deep rather than Berba, and Berba will b better to stay upfront than Rooney!!! Cos Rooney nvr say die attitude wil b able to lift our engine room and Berba touches n eye for goal upfront will get us more goals... What u guyz think?

It will b great if Hargo, Andon n Fletcher to b in the middle for our 4-5-1 formation with 2 wingers on the flanks!!! Carrick is currently improving on his form n performance, hopefully he wil step up soonest in the middle for us... As for Scholesy, i think its the players ard him tht make him good or bad for a game... If other players r playing well ard him, Scholesy can b very very effective for the way he plays... But if everyone fail, and Scholesy is forced to do defending or tracking back, his game will b affected as well...

our midfield must work hard to resist lampard n co...now he's found his touch again...beware also of the drog...he use to hv a power to tear our defend...need rio n vidic in our back four...give ando,carrick n scholes a start..i think 4-4-2 cn be circulate to 4-3-3 or 4-5-1...

my choice for dis game..

--------------------------------------vds-----------------------------------------

---o'shea------------rio-------------------------------vidic-----------evra---------

-----valencia------------scholes-------------carrick--------------ando-------------

-----------------berba----------------------------rooney--------------------------

Hahaha... U guyz r funny!!! With Rio definitely out, i think SAF wil play himself in tht position to mark d Dog!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... ^o^

Joke aside, i think Berba wil b starting!!! But i really hope he stay top n let Rooney play in the 'hole' to link up the midfield n forward line~ BUt as we hv discuss b4, in big games like this SAF might jus play 4-5-1 formation over the prefer 4-4-2 this season... If tht's de case, i think Berba wil b excuse from the start... For the 5 in the middle, i hope it will b Andon, Carrick n Fletcher in the middle n flank by Giggsy n Valencia... And if SAF stick with 4-4-2, then i hope it will b Giggsy, Andon, Fletcher and Valencia... Hehehe...

Ya, this big game wil b won or lost in midfield!!! So we must b very aggressive and alert to all things... With Chelshit playing d diamond in the center, i think they wil b weak on the flank!!! So our wing play will b crucial as it not onli can pin their defenders back but it wil stretch them n open up more space for our very own attacking play!!! SAF hv said, the diamond formation wil b very tight in the middle if we r to attack from there... So we hv to b smart by the way we wanna to attack them!!! Our attacking players must take their chances well to, as such a game normally produce very less chances to score!!!

With Rio out, i think Evans shld b playing instead of Brown... Not tht Brown is not good, but he jus back from injury not long ago so its wiser to play Evans, whom hv been pretty good n consistence lately!!!

I predict a 0-1 win for us!!! Hahaha...

Frankly speaking i think which formation SAF uses no longer relies on the opponent.
I think regardless of the team, he will utilise 442.
Again, i reiterate that - I THINK - SAF is trying to be fair to Wazza
we used to play 451/433 last time to bring out the best out of Ronnie.

And as of for now, every tom dick and harry who watched Rooney knows that he operates best in the 'hole'. Thus, there will be no 'hole' if there's no 442 or in other words there are no pu**y if there's no chick. hehe forgive my profanity....i juz can't resist.

So, we shall see tomorrow, whether SAF really has the faith and go for broke with Rooney.
The formation shall tell. If it's Berba + Wazza - then to hell with Defence. Offence is the best form of defence, so they say. That's what make us great!

if our midfielder doing well tonite we will survive..its totally depending on them..
up front so far doing good and as for the defense..hopefully they doing fine.

FCUK~ We lost 1-0 to Chelshit!!! Not tht I'm a bad losser, but a big game like this shldnt b affected by lousy lanchau referee decisions!!! Sigh!!! It really spoiled the game, especially u r a ManUtd fan!!! I'm sure if it go against Chelshit, their fans wil say the same thing too!!!

As u can read from reports today, 1stly, it was a perfect win of the ball by Fletcher on tht Dog-face Cole, whom jumped up like he was being shot at the back!!! Then 2ndly, Brown was clearly being pulled down by Dog-bar, where Brown was about to chellenge the in-coming header by Terry!!! If he was allow to chellenge, it will definitely not b a goal!!! Sigh!!!

Apart from all tht, i think it was a superbly great game btw the 2 fittest, finest and best team in England and mayb in Europe too!!! The game tempo was so good tht both side keep attacking, defending well, stay alert to every single incident on the field, well organised, superb tactics and great footballing skills n brains by all the players!!! I was so happy with our players where they manage to b so alert and concentrate in this game!!!

Bravo to our midfield trio of Andon, Carrick and Fletcher!!! With them on, they managed to neutralise Chelshit every attacks and it limits them to onli a few out of the box chances to call upon... Bravo to the defensive trio of Brown, Evans and VDS too!!! They jus did brilliantly!!! The concentration and understanding btw Brown and Evans was excellent!!! They way they kept both Dog-bar and Anelka quiet for the whole game was really something to cheers abt, as Chelshit currently r being praised as the best attacking team in the land!!! Jus cant stop prasing them enough for what they hv done!!!

I was really being let down by our 'poor' attacking play!!! Look at Valencia, he jus cant manage a single useful cross from the right!!! Dunno y?! Mayb he was nervy?! Or mayb he was starting to get burn out, after so many big games for him?! Everytime he got the ball, he was unable to do his usual 'wing play'!!! Not sure if SAF instruction to him - help to double up on Chelshit treat on the left, actually a burden to him?! He jus doenst seems to b himself last nite...

Then for Giggsy, i expect a lot more from him with the experience he have had and the great form his is currently in... There were few occasions he moved into a good position, but his pass, chip, cross or shooting jus letting everyone down!!! Ya, i understand tht he is a human too, so mistakes tends to happen and nerves tends to crips in!!! But he is Giggsy, our most experience player on the field!!! :-(

Rooney again was left isolated on top for most of the time... I guess this is the consequenses for switching 4-4-2 (or 4-4-1-1) into 4-5-1, where Berba was left out due to a knee injury... In fact, i actually expect our attacking players in this formation to move the attacking position much faster than they did, eg. Giggsy, Andon and Valencia!!! But mayb we defended too deep, tht caused the delay in our play... So, Rooney look isolated alone up front!!!

I think SAF shld hv play Obertan a little earlier in order to give tht tiring Ivanovic a good run towards the end of the game... Obertan showing great footwork, skills and pace again in this game... Hopefully he will b able to develop into a truely great player with us!!!

All in all, its a very enjoyable good game... Of cause apart from tht cibai-est referee decisions tht cost us the game!!! Great to see ManUtd slowly moving back to top gears... Hopefully with so much time left in the EPL, we will manage to overcome the 5 points lead by Chelshit and win the league come next May!!!

See. I told you our midfield quartet can take them on anytime of the day.
But as a consequence we sacrificed on our attacking play.
We juz lacked a leader. a midfield dynamo or a wing wizard to run at them through the middle.
For the first time, i actually thought we really missed Ronnie. For the very first time.

Then again, we didn't deserve to win. Not on that performance. Neither do they. But as a host you always get your your bit of luck.
I thought it was a good challenge from Fletcher. I do not think there's anything wrong with their goal though. At least i can't see it. it's 50-50.
And I thought Evans should have walked too. This game totally changed my perception towards him. i alwiz thought he's a mr.nice guy like Brown. The kick on Drogba was laced with malice though he could argued it was for self protection. And couple that with the lashing out at Carvalho.

Great team effort but we've got nothing to show for it. Already 3 losses after only 12 games. The future doesn't look too rosy.

The only joy I have watching yesterday game was Evans flying kick Dogbark chest....hahahahha...the Dogbark antics was so hilarious.....even better that Evans don get a card for it. Vidic was full of smile because I think that even he cannot do that and escape with it..... :biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom