Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... Great tht there r lotsa feedbacks after this shitty game!!! Hahaha... To me, the reason we lost r pretty straight forward - Midfield!!! When our midfield r playing well, the whole team looks great!!! Remember when Giggsy was on form for the past few games, our play looked smooth and flawless!!! But Giggsy jus cant turn it on last Sun... Why? Its bcos he hv to do lotsa defending and tracking back to helping out defences...

Yep, pretty clearly we needs players like Anderson, Fletcher and Hargo for such a fiecely game!!!! With them on, their attitude and spirit will spur on the other team mates!!! Thus, the whole team will play better or in order words, shift up a gear or 2 when needed!!! I think d reason why SAF rested Andon is bcos he had played our last 2 games in succession... So SAF might need to freshen things up... Tht's why he put Scholesy n Carrick!!! Unfortunately, both them played very deep... Hardly pushing upwards to support our attack!!! Tht's y Berba n Rooney were frustrated at times with the support n services they got!!!

As for Rio, do give him times!!! As we all knew, 'Form r temporary, Class r permanant'!!! Rio will b coming back strongly!!! I think we hv got a ready made replacement for both Rio n Vida in case they r out of the team - J. Evans!!! I think its time to rotate 3 of them with Brown oso fit, so tht it will knida take off some pressure from Rio!!!

But guyz, its not time to panic yet!!! Its jus another game, another 3 points!!! We will come back strongly as usual!!! Cheer up!!!!

Looking forwards to tonite League cup game where Obertan might play!!!!

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
yeah..we win againts barnsley 2 - 0.
i agree wit you bro cyborg, owen still have the perfomance..
same also wit newly playa..obertan..

glory2 manc. utd..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Jus got to watch the Bansley game today, caugth the replay! Few things tht brighten my lousy wk after tht cibai lost to Loserfool!!! Hahaha... Sorry for being so rude, but any lost to Fool is painful... I jus hate it!!!

1stly, Obertan debut!!! He showed some great play from the right wing position!!! His pace, touches, movement, passing and composure r very encouraging!!! He hv the built and physical strength to b successful in England too... Althought its onli his 1st game for ManUtd, he looks promising for the future!!!! With the right guidance from our coaching staffs, hopefully he will b able to develop his talent well n rediscover his potential where he was being heal as 1 of the brightest young player from Europe!!!

2ndly, Rafael played as a midfielder in the middle of the park!!! With his willingness to chase and tackle, his partnership with Anderson in our engine room hv been great to watch!!! 1 of the main reason we lost our game to Fool is bcos we lack someone who can chase, pressure n tackle in our midfield!!! If either Fletcher or Anderson do play for us, we might b able to turn the result over!!! Its pretty hard to believe tht both the Da Silva brothers r jus 18 yrs of age... Rafael maturity beyond his playing age hv convince SAF tht he can b used as a midfielder too... Hopefully SAF will b right, Rafael n Fabio will b important players for us in the many yrs to come!!!

Ppl in football world always praise Arsenal for their young players, but i think we r up there with them!!! Our 2nd team is jus as good, at least in my opinion!!! Mayb they jus lack a little bit in experience... We hv got many young players pushing on into the 1st team recognision!!! Jus look at Welbeck, Macheda, Tosic, Da Silva brothers, Gibson, Obertan, La Daet, Possebon n etc... The list goes on~ So, our future really looks great with all these young talents in the team...

Ok, come back to the Blackburn game this Sat... Its a must win hom game for us!!! Besides the 3 points, we need goals too!!! Hopefully Owen will b given another chance to start the game with Berba, if Rooney is to miss the game!!! With the right choice in the midfield, we can do what Chelshit did to Blackburn last wk... Figthing spirit is what we lack at the moment!!! We need to keep pushing for goals, as goals will breed confidence to the team!!!

My prediction will b 3-0 hom win!!! Haha...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Glad tht we managed to win aganist Blackburn n bagged the 3 points!!! It was really a forgettable 1st half where it was very boring game... Blackburn were tyring to park their bus infront of their goal in order to prevent us from scoring, cos they knew once we score they'll b on the losing way again due to their away game record!!! As SAF hv said, we hv been pretty 'patient' in this game where we tried hard to press for the opening goal... In the 1st half, Berba hv got 2 great chances to score, 1 of them header ( Ya Gti, i knew what u gonna say abt his heading skill... Haha...), but he missed them both!!! Sigh!!!

But in the 2nd half, Berba scored a spectacular volley on the turn!!! Superb skills, with a defender right behind him, jus do not know how he manage it!!! Unstoppable, the keeper was left stranded!!! Hopefully goals will further boost Berba confident... He really needs tht!!! Then Rooney scored a timely 2nd goal to kill of the game!!! To me, i think Rooney was not fully match fit yet!!! At times, he looked pretty rusty in his runs n touches of the ball!!! But great tht he score a goal!!! It was an great overall performance for the team especially we manage to keep a clean sheet!!! So bravo to VSD, Brown and Evans too!!!

Ok, what u guyz think abt Obertan? Hahaha... He had a great game at Barnsley, but he really seems nervy when he came on to make his Old Toilet debut!!! What a miss, with an open goal right in front of him?! Hahaha... B4 tht, he runs himself into a good position right in front of the goal with jus the keeper to beat, he squandered his chance too with a really weak shot directly to the keeper!!! Mmm... He needs to keep his composure more n b calmer next time when he play for us!!! After that, he seems to settle down better... I think he is 1 of the highlights in this game!!!

My patient really reaches the limit with Nani!!! Sigh!!! I think he had a below average game!!! Aii... >.<

Other than tht, I watched Gunner vs Spurs too!!! I think Spurs will b a force this season where they stand a good chance to break the usual big 4 status!!! In the 1st half, they matched the Gunners passing game n prevent them from doing any serious attacking against their goal... Palacios was their star man!!! This guy really impressed me a lot for the past few wks!!! When SAF was linked to him while he was stil at Wigan with Valencia, i told myself :What the F?! Palacios who?! In our engine room?! Nah... Never!!! Hahaha... But this guy really played his skin off n keep chasing n pressing the opponents!!! He hv had a very good passing skills too!!! Good!!! But me stil very unsure whether he will b good enough in our midfield if SAF hv bought him over!!!

Then a silly lapses in concentration for the whole of the back 4, leads to Gunner 1st goal!!! Up til then, Spurs were worth for a point for their effort!!! With tht shocking lapsed, Spurs conceeded another stupid goal right from the start and it was all over for them!!!

Yep, i watched the Fulham game too!!! Hahahaha... I think Fulham played much better than us against Loserfool and they deserved the 3 points at hom!!! Their players were so hard working and they fight as a unit!!! Great tht finally tht Garragher got sent off!!! He is a joke!!! He shld hv been off last wk against us when he pull down Owen!!! He is too slow, even for Owen!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzz... ^o^

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
My patient really reaches the limit with Nani!!! Sigh!!! I think he had a below average game!!! Aii... >.<
Storm, seems you are more patient than me....I ran out of confident on Nani much more sooner :biggrin:... frankly speaking, I don't think he will be able to reach or close to CR game level. CR in his 2nd season has already shown the quality to become a match winner player.
My opinion on Nani is... he's trying to hard to impressed every one that he forget about his team mate. Maybe CR shadow still haunt him. He need to develop his own style of play.

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
we manage to get draw against cska moscow. still a good result. but im not satisfied with nani performance. really below par. :biggrin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
This was a damn pissing game!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... I means CSKA is on the plate for us to 'chop' them, their defence were as awful too... How d hell our strikers missed so many chances?! Sigh!!! I jus hope this is 'pre-set' by the bookies, so tht we look sucky for the coming Sunday Big Clash with Chelshit!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzz... Surely after this game, bets will b falling all d way on Chelshit hom side!!!! Hahaha...

Glad tht we managed to salvage a point n go through to the knock out stage with 2 games spare!!! This is very important as we can shift our attention into the EPL and on the same time, we can field more 2nd team players for the remaining 2 games in order for them to gain some much needed experiences!!!

Our defence were really sucks!!! Jus cant accept tht after hving a good game against Blackburn, VDS, Brown n Evans conceeded 3 gaols to CSKA... But luckily we managed to fight back n gained a point!!! If the referee was spot on for tht Fletcher foul, we might hv won the game too!!! Good to hv Fletcher back, as this wil warm him up nicely for the SUnday clash!!!

I wish tht SAF will pick Giggsy, Andon, Carrick n Fletcher for our midfield for this Sunday game!!! We need fire n inspiration for this game!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Guyz, frankly speaking, do u all think we r capable to win our game at the Stamford Bridge given our current form?! Mmm... Dun get me wrong, I'm always 100% behind our team... But our curent form as a team and the way we play sometimes do worry me a bit!!! Yeah, its stil early after we lost Ronnie, but how much longer we need in order to gel together?! We need to find the right balance in our team where we can move, attack n defend as a unit, jus like we did last season!!! Currently we really lack tht, the fluency of our play!!! Hopefully we will b good soonest!!!

SkyToro,

Welcome abroad bro!!! Hahaha... We r all super ManUtd fans here!!! Do stay tune here and post up yr opinions, feelings, experiences and happiness abt ManUtd and football in general here, in order to share with us ya!!! Cheerz!!!

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
i juz dun understand why i think our team suddenly looks so fragile defensively
it has definately got to do with the 4-4-2.
i think we are so used to playing 5 across the middle for the past 3-4 seasons that 4-4-2 looks so vulnerable.

But i don't remember our team being so vulnerable last time?
Maybe we are missing a certain Keano. I am not sure.
Perhaps Fletcher and Hargreaves can fit into it.
Having said that, our Defensive abilities aren't really top notch last time when we utilised 442.
Which was why Queiroz has to step in.

As for this weekends game, again, it will be decided in the middle of the park.
Defensively, both sides aren't convincing.
I expect both sides to be cancelling out each other.
But given that Chelshit are at home, the onus is on them to attack - which can only suit us better in counter attacking.
It would've have been even better if we can nick in an early goal and let them chase the game.

One more thing guys, you all notice that suddenly Valencia's popping goals juz like the Ah Beng's popping estacy for fun?

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Yaya, both our neighbour and cross town rival need miracle more than us now!!! Else, 'Adios' to their season~~~ ^o^

I'm stil monitoring Hargo injury and his come back... But til date, there aint much info abt it, i think its SAF instruction to his staffs to keep as low profile as possible... SO tht Hargo will not feel d heat and can slowly build back his fitness... I jus hope he can b back soonest!!! I think he is the closest to Keano in our team, in terms of the way he play and the positions and areas in the field he loves to harbour!!!

Yeah, 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 r more suitable for us as its been deployed for the past few seasons... But frankly speaking, who will b the lone striker in our team tht r really capable to lead our line now?! Rooney?! Berba?! Owen?! Mmm... Sometimes i really think with the current system tht we r playing now, Rooney might b the better player to drop off deep rather than Berba, and Berba will b better to stay upfront than Rooney!!! Cos Rooney nvr say die attitude wil b able to lift our engine room and Berba touches n eye for goal upfront will get us more goals... What u guyz think?

It will b great if Hargo, Andon n Fletcher to b in the middle for our 4-5-1 formation with 2 wingers on the flanks!!! Carrick is currently improving on his form n performance, hopefully he wil step up soonest in the middle for us... As for Scholesy, i think its the players ard him tht make him good or bad for a game... If other players r playing well ard him, Scholesy can b very very effective for the way he plays... But if everyone fail, and Scholesy is forced to do defending or tracking back, his game will b affected as well...

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
our midfield must work hard to resist lampard n co...now he's found his touch again...beware also of the drog...he use to hv a power to tear our defend...need rio n vidic in our back four...give ando,carrick n scholes a start..i think 4-4-2 cn be circulate to 4-3-3 or 4-5-1...

my choice for dis game..

--------------------------------------vds-----------------------------------------

---o'shea------------rio-------------------------------vidic-----------evra---------

-----valencia------------scholes-------------carrick--------------ando-------------

-----------------berba----------------------------rooney--------------------------

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just curious...this is my 2cent idea....
if u notice that in the market...small strobe light...usually people connect it to the brake light...then it goes blink2...
wut im trying to do is, connect it to the small light infront....then put a switch....open it la...not with the blue casing la.......
so, put it facing the light chrome....then it will reflect better....
any cfu's can give me comment about my 2cent ideas?
then we no need to buy the expensive one...but surely the expensive...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience