Manchester united football club

gan

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
JB
ganplace.com
ya..ole... miss him man...

scholes and brown ... also not playing...

Johnny_7683

Dec 5, 2003
hai man u fans........

for me right now UNITED really miss the guy who can create a goal.....this is prove when right now Nistelrooy hard to find goal.....with missing powerful miedfield Scholes, creative upfront Ole,judas D Beckham and replace it with unexperience attacking miedfield (Ronaldo,Kleberson and Bellion)......nistelrooy really have no space to move where all the opponent defend only look for him to lock up the UNITED striking force........i really dont understand during they try to get ronaldinho......why we can lost with the team like Barca which struggle in finance and also thier performance(at that time) compare with UNITED which among the most richest football club in the world.......right now with new rumors viduka would be new nistelrooy partner which to encourage forlan to train more harder hope to be a new combuster to RED DEVIL..........no more lose fergie pleazeeeeeee :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

antonio

Old Member
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Originally posted by Ali_G@Dec 6 2003, 01:44 AM
Maybe viduka will give a bit impact to the squad. He quite good in dead ball, and strong.
:rolleyes: :D WEkkkkkk!!!!!

u n man u jerk.....muahahahaha...nothing to do ahh Ali????muahhahaha
:D :lol: :P B)

Johnny_7683

Dec 5, 2003
hi there.....last night news look like UNITED will not buy any guyz....from the statement from manager .....trouble isn't it.....what to do we as the suppoters just look and see, for me 4 this season if UNITED can win any medal is absolutely magis for them........expect the worst :( :( :( :( :(

gan

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
JB
ganplace.com
SCHOLES IS GOING TO BE BACK NEXT WEEK AGAINST MANCITY

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by SPEEDSPiRiT+Dec 5 2003, 03:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SPEEDSPiRiT @ Dec 5 2003, 03:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-simplythebest@Dec 4 2003, 11:58 PM
M.U club just too many supporters ... but i dislike Rud Van Nistelrooy .. that guy really got no skill one .. he can't bring the ball alone by himself until penalty box .. what he know is .. simply pass then expect his teammates to pass the ball to him back .. I only salute Giggs .. Giggs is a good experience player in M.U, nistelrooy get to scored many goals for M.U is just because he is a striker forward .. seriously i've seen many matches he cannot bring the ball alone by himself. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

and Nistelrooy like to act innocent ar :lol: .. aiyooo :lol:
RvN is not a dribbler but a scorer...
u should see him play when he was in PSV Eindhoven!
before he came to Man Utd...
he's too good......before leaving PSV, he was injured...
knee injury that's why he is not performing as good as he is in PSV.
but he's still a goal scorer...
HE'S NOT A GOOD DRIBBLER BUT A GREAT FINISHER!

look how he fare among other strikers in EPL.

Won the English Premier League Title 2002/03
Won the English Premier League Golden Boot Award 02/03 with 25 goals
Won the Barclaycard Player of the Year 2002/03
Became the first Man United player to score in 10 successive games.
Became the first Man United and Premiership player to score in 10 successive league games.
Won the Uefa 2003 Best Striker Award with 12 goals.

hmmm.........should i say more?
check out the statistic they did between RvN and HENRY (arseanal)
in NST's EPL section...
RvN perform far better then him...... [/b][/quote]
okok nuff` said :lol: :lol: :lol:
i'm no Nistelrooy fan hehehehhee :lol:

ROADRAGE

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Originally posted by simplythebest+Dec 6 2003, 07:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (simplythebest @ Dec 6 2003, 07:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by SPEEDSPiRiT@Dec 5 2003, 03:07 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-simplythebest
@Dec 4 2003, 11:58 PM
M.U club just too many supporters ... but i dislike Rud Van Nistelrooy .. that guy really got no skill one .. he can't bring the ball alone by himself until penalty box .. what he know is .. simply pass then expect his teammates to pass the ball to him back .. I only salute Giggs .. Giggs is a good experience player in M.U, nistelrooy get to scored many goals for M.U is just because he is a striker forward .. seriously i've seen many matches he cannot bring the ball alone by himself.  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

and Nistelrooy like to act innocent ar  :lol: .. aiyooo  :lol:

RvN is not a dribbler but a scorer...
u should see him play when he was in PSV Eindhoven!
before he came to Man Utd...
he's too good......before leaving PSV, he was injured...
knee injury that's why he is not performing as good as he is in PSV.
but he's still a goal scorer...
HE'S NOT A GOOD DRIBBLER BUT A GREAT FINISHER!

look how he fare among other strikers in EPL.

Won the English Premier League Title 2002/03
Won the English Premier League Golden Boot Award 02/03 with 25 goals
Won the Barclaycard Player of the Year 2002/03
Became the first Man United player to score in 10 successive games.
Became the first Man United and Premiership player to score in 10 successive league games.
Won the Uefa 2003 Best Striker Award with 12 goals.

hmmm.........should i say more?
check out the statistic they did between RvN and HENRY (arseanal)
in NST's EPL section...
RvN perform far better then him......
okok nuff` said :lol: :lol: :lol:
i'm no Nistelrooy fan hehehehhee :lol: [/b][/quote]
compare last years strike rate AND assists.....henry lost the golden boot to RVN on the very last day and it was a penalty that RVN took.....RVN takes all of MU's penaltys....how many assists did he get??? henry got round 20....go figure

gan

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
JB
ganplace.com
wow... just because scholes is back there are back to their best.... wonderful wonderful....
good work to nisterooy great finishing touch...

and 2 90 minutes goal from forlan.... great strike....

arsenal is unlucky today.... get 1 goal back at the last minute.... hehe...

leeds should have won..... but the chelsea attacking was too strong...to earn 1 point...

Ali_G

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
K.lumpur
Visit site
Henry vs Ruud. I go for Hendry. He superb. stiker.He can create goal in anyside plus good dribling to.
Ruud just a regular striker. But very good in dead ball and always in luck(penalty shoot-out).That why he can score more than other stiker.

Man u should sign Akmal Rizal for a new stiker... :D :D :D

gan

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
JB
ganplace.com
look like robetto baggio...

Psyduck

Dec 8, 2003
Originally posted by gan@Dec 5 2003, 01:21 PM
ya..ole... miss him man...

scholes and brown ... also not playing...
scholes just started player at last week's Villa match.

Brown however, has been rather injury prone. What a wasted talent, to both the club and country. I hope he wont suffer a premature career.

Johnny_7683

Dec 5, 2003
huhuhuhu......steady united they win in style maaa,for me what is the pin point here is "KLEBERSON" what i can say he is the guy who can pass tricky,perfect and also marvelous.....he also impress the comentator where he said before" united are crazy to spend money for this brazilian guy " but right now he take it back and said " kleberson is the best player to replace "botak" veron "........heheheheh steady MAN UNITED

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey all, Just having thoughts on installing lighten crank pulley to a vtec engine. Any opinion from you guys? cause i rarely see people installing this on their Hondas.:slug:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience