Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... When free or got something to write, then its a bit long!!! Haha... :p

Congratulation to our boys for winning the ICC tournament by beating Fool from a fight back game!!! Bravo to LVG and everyone for the hard work!!!

:party: :party: :party:

Yes, its just a pre-season tournament but its a very meaningful 1 for us especially what had happened to us last season under Moyes!!! LVG have successfully rebuilding our team again with the confident coming back and with a good formation to play in!!! Now that our team have touched down back to Manchester hours ago, more serious matters will follow soon~~~ Players that LVG deem surplus to his requirement will be told that they can have a new club for the new season and on the other hand, LVG and Ed "I cant Close a Deal" Woodward will be pushing for another 2-3 signings soonest!!!

So interesting time ahead till September when the transfer window closes!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
The Vidal saga have now become more complicated with the reports saying its LVG holding up the deal due to concern on Vidal recovery on his injured knee!!! The interview with Chilean coach Sampoli said LVG was very keen on Vidal and have even asked him about his recovery on the knee during WC 2014... And all fees and personal terms have been agreed but LVG pull the plug at the last minute!!! =.=" There were reports saying ManUtd have even sent their medical team to do a check on Vidal...

Hopefully the deal is not dead yet as Vidal is currently on tour to Asia with Juve... If he still can prove his fitness, then hopefully LVG will still go on and bring him in to ManUtd!!!! Hmm... Fingers cross here!!!

Source: Arturo Vidal's £47m move to Manchester United held up because of Louis van Gaal, claims Chile boss | Mail Online

If not, LVG will wait till January and see how Vidal is doing... By then, LVG will be able to assess Strootman too... So, it will be either 1 of them as our midfield dynamo!!! But before that, LVG is currently asking our CEO to get De Jong in... The deal will worth around 8mil pound!!! I would say its worth the money for the experience, familiarity to LVG and defensive work that De Jong gonna bring us!!! So please make this happen soonest!!!

Source: http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/ed...e-jong-the-right-man-for-man-utd?ICID=TP_HN_1

And Blind and Vermaelen deals are imminent too...

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
The opening game is coming up where we are playing against Swansea away!!! But still no signings as of now yet!!! =.="

But nevermind, in LVG we trust!!! Here is an analysis of the tactical game btw Swansea and our 3-5-2!!! Not bad... Have a look~~~

Source: Swansea City - Tactics Analysis: Man United's 3-5-2 Formation

As in whether any new signings will be coming in or not, i still trust LVG!!! If he thinks our squad now is strong enough to carry out his system against all the EPL teams, then its good enough!!! He will be promoting youth to the squad!!! But if he wanna buy someone that we might not agreed or never heard of, i trust him too as he really knows what he is doing!!! Love his 3-4-3 formation a lot as lately i did lots of researches on his tactical philosophies and trying to understand him as a person and his system!!! ^.^

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Here are some of the nice articles are LVG 3-5-2 formation!!! Do spend some time to read them, then u kinda know what to expect from the new man and our new season!!! I'm bery confident in this gentleman~~~ He is 100x better than that lousy Moyes~~~ =.=" Haha...

Source 1: The End of the Winger and the Rise of the 3-5-2 | World Soccer Talk

Source 2: Recreating Louis van Gaal

Source 3: Thoughts on Louis Van Gaal Tactical System P1- Offensive | Live Life United

Happy reading~~~ ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
EGNINE,

Hahaha... Thanks for reading my lousy posts!!! Sometimes it can be bery lonely just writing here myself!!! So please do write up whenever u feel like it to share your love towards ManUtd like we all do here!!! ^.^

I'm getting very excited about the coming up season as finally there are something new that I'm looking forward to... The new manager in LVG and his tactical knowledge and philosophies!!! I started supporting ManUtd back in 1992... Its all SAF for me until last season where Moyes almost destroyed everything the great man have built!!! But not blaming it all 100% on Moyes as its a great cycle coming to an end...

But in LVG, finally we have got a very tactically capable manager with very strong mind and mentality in getting successful! SAF is a great man management manager... Tactically he is not very sound... So its a big changes in LVG for us!!!

Before LVG, our defence were weak as we always got exposed by pacy or physically big strikers... Upfront, we have problems fitting RvP, Rooney, Mata and Kagawa into the same system!!! In the midfield area, we were always soft and light weight!!! But with LVG in, he introduced this 3-4-3 ( to me, always 3-5-2... Haha...) system that is able to solve all our previous problems mentioned above!!! Now we have 3 CBs covering each other spaces, mistakes and making things tighter; upfront RvP now can play together with Rooney as 2 strikers as well as either 1 of Mata or Kagawa get their wishes in playing in their favorite No. 10; in the middle we have got a pack 3 midfielders in the center flanked by 2 wing-backs!!!

What important now is all the players need to pick up LVG mentality and understand about the system ASAP!!! I believe once they are used to the new formation, we will be a very very strong footballing unit that is able to challenge all trophies!!! I'm looking forward to it!!! I strongly believe that we are able to do so under LVG!!!

Cheers~~~

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Also, i think LVG might want to try Carrick out in the 3 CBs system!!! 1stly, Carrick played there before for us in the center back when we were down to bare born in that area... He has got the experience! 2ndly, LVG always want a ball playing CB that is able to bring the ball out from the defence to start off the attacking play... Carrick is good on that! 3rdly, Carrick have got the height to do so in CB!

If Carrick is able to fill that role, he will be able to save the club millions of pound!!! I think that might be 1 of the reason why LVG is still not signing any CB yet!!! Hmm...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yes~~~ Another win in our final Pre-season game against Valencia at Old Toilet!!! 6 in 6 for LVG!!! What a feast~~~ I cant remember whether we had any pre-season as good as this where we won all our warm up matches?! Not even under SAF reign!!! Haha... Ya, its just pre-season game and it really doesnt means anything significant!!! But to me, its important as it help prepared the players mentality and win to win!!! On top of getting know and use to LVG new system, all wins do great to the players as a unit!!!

Glad that from reports, Flatcher, Blacklett, Jones, Smalling, Young and even Cleverley and Fellaini are doing well under LVG!!! This is very very important too!!! But Herrera is the gem of them all!!! He got another great reviews from many pundits on the game!!! Great stuff!!! But now, we need a capable partner for him in the middle of the park in order to make his duty easier with some pressure off his shoulder~~~ If Vidal deal not materialise, then Flatcher or Carrick might be the 1!!! And it seems that LVG is giving Fellaini a fair chance that everyone deserve too... If LVG can revitalise Fellaini like he did to Young and Cleverley, then we might save millions of pounds!!! Haha...

Source: Ander Herrera could be the man to replace Paul Scholes in Man United's midfield | Mail Online

Other than that, today transfer gossip are about Di Maria, Rojo and Blind!!! The latter 2, i can understand as we need strengthening in the defence department!!! And the 2 versatile defenders just fit our bills where thay can play in at least 2 different position respectively!!! But for Di Maria, after getting more understanding of LVG 3-5-2 system, seems strange to me!!!Its a system that focusing on Wing-backs and not wingers... And we already have ahugely talented Januzaj on our book, and fans are worryingly waiting to see how LVG will fit him into his 3-5-2 system as Januzaj is too good to sell!!! Now we are link to Di Maria?! And for 50mil pounds?! =.=" Definitely a NO NO NO for me!!! I rather we pour all monies for Vidal as we desperately in needs of a good partner for Herrera~~~

Source: Manchester United set to splash £80m on Angel di Maria, Marcos Rojo and Daley Blind | Mail Online

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Here comes the new season of the EPL for us all!!! We will be playing Swansea at home for the 1st time under LVG in a competitive game!!! So hopefully all players will be up to it and perform well in the system that LVG brought and excel in it!!! I hope we can win by a few goals so that our confident will be further boosted up!!! Yes, it will not be easy and Swansea are no push over... But if the players play to the level of LVG expectation, i believe, few teams in the league will be able to handle our quick passing and moving game!!! Looking forwards to it!!!

As for the transfer again! I just do not know what to expect now!!! Haha... Why are we leaving all this matters till this late?! Is it because LVG needs time to assess all the players in his disposal and that takes time?! LVG have great confident in what he sees in our squad, including those up and coming young stars?! LVG blocked Vidal deal due to his knee concern?! Ed 'I cant close a deal' Woodward is so bad that he really cant close any deals for the 2 seasons running?! If that's the case, SAF and David Gill can just sit there and watch as all deals being close to collapse?! LVG said to have got all his trusted scounting coaches around the world, but they can get him anyone that we desperately need in midfield and defence?!

Sometimes i just do not know which side of myself to believe?! Haha... But for sure there are movement behind the scene that we do not know... I just do not think both LVG and Giggsy are that bad till they do not know where our problems lie within the squad!!! They must already have plans up their sleeves!!!

LVG have been testing out players on various positions for the past 6 friendlies... For example, LVG said he want to try Kagawa in the N0. 8 and 6 position and he did so... Partnering the trio of Fletcher, Cleverley and Fellaini beside the hugely impressive Herrera... Young and Valencia on the Wing-Backs position... integrating Januzaj into his 3-5-2 system, playing him in any of the 3 attacking places... Promoting Reece James, Tyler Blackett, Micheal and Will Keane, James Wilson, Jesse Lingard and etc...

And on top of all that, for the past 12 months our club have actually spent a lot in Zaha (15mil), Fellaini (27.5mil), Mata (37.5mil), Shaw (30mil)and Herrera (30mil) amounting to 140mil!!! All are very talented players, just hope that LVG will be able to use them properly and revitalise them into a very energetic player once again!!!

So, i think all we can do is be patient ( yeah i know, even myself now also not bery patient dy~~~ =.=") and wait for any official information!!! But i hope something encouraging is on our way as Dennis Irwin did said yesterday that: "There will be a huge announcement within the next 48 hours for our club!!!" Hopefully its something to do with our long awaited summer signings!!! I really hope its gonna be Vidal~~~ Haha...

Cheerz to all and enjoy your new EPL season ya!!! ManUtd 4-0 Swansea for me!!!

:party: :party: :party:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Haha... What an anticlimax to end the 1st game of the new season with a defeat that no 1 see it coming... Well, at least not me after reading all the pre-season reports and watching some games... Based on this 1st game alone, i can say we are not ready yet and it seems the old problems still there within the squad!!! We are just bad and not good enough, not even on our own Old Toilet!!!

Based on this game alone, Chicharito is defo out~~~ Smalling and Jones were shaky and just do not give you the assurance that we need at the back!!! Young just do not function at the LWB... Our midfield still look very stagnant!!!

But as LVG and pundits have said, its just a process where a defeat comes by when the club is under huge changes including the playing style!!! 1 thing great that LVG still look very calm and confident that he is able to turn things around and is expecting what had happened!!!

So no need to be panic as LVG have said u will not be the champion after the 1st game!!! But he knows that we definitely need to improve rapidly in order to kick start the important season!!! What surprised me most is the way we played in the 3-5-2!!! After 6 games and 3-4 weeks of good training under the new reign, why is our players still look lost?! Its a mess in the defence and midfield was as good as not functioning!!! During the past 6 games, we were good and moving around well with the ball and without ball... So i was expecting certain level of performance but of cos nothing 100% yet... At least 60%!!! In the early games, the 3-5-2 is supposed to be heavily relied on the attacking from middle as we are now able to play 2 strikers and a No.10 with another 2 midfielders in the middle... But why suddenly we were over relied on our wing-backs to do the crosses?!

After this showing, i truly think we need to strengthen the defence 1st before buying another big player in the midfield!!! Both areas are important but i think in the defence we are worst!!! And we need "Leader" in both position, not just another player available on the market!!! And that's the most headache issue for LVG... And we know to get a leader, it will not come cheap especially after this game where the whole world saw what happened!!! And we need 2 Leaders urgently!!!

LVG have said it himself that he knew he needs players... So hopefully this defeat will speed things up and a kick at back on Ed 'I cant Close A Deal' Woodward!!! We have to spend, immediately and urgently!!! And i love what a report wrote: This might be the BEST defeat for LVG!!! It will 'force' the club to act quick in the market!!!

But no matter who's coming in, LVG still need to prepare his team well for the coming game against Sunderland!!! The new player(s) will not be fit in time to play in that game for sure!!! So hopefully he and his coaching staffs will be able to get everyone up to the task soonest possible!!!

P/S: Love the way LVG switched the system back to 4-4-1-1 in the 2nd half and it worked better against Swansea!!! So this means we might be looking at other formation too other than the 3-5-2... So, wingers will still have their value!!! I hope 4 players will be coming in... My personal picks: Vidal + Blind + another CB and maybe Di Maria too if 4-3-3 or 4-4-1-1 might be the option!!!

Last edited:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Haha... What an anticlimax to end the 1st game of the new season with a defeat that no 1 see it coming... Well, at least not me after reading all the pre-season reports and watching some games... Based on this 1st game alone, i can say we are not ready yet and it seems the old problems still there within the squad!!! We are just bad and not good enough, not even on our own Old Toilet!!!

Based on this game alone, Chicharito is defo out~~~ Smalling and Jones were shaky and just do not give you the assurance that we need at the back!!! Young just do not function at the LWB... Our midfield still look very stagnant!!!

But as LVG and pundits have said, its just a process where a defeat comes by when the club is under huge changes including the playing style!!! 1 thing great that LVG still look very calm and confident that he is able to turn things around and is expecting what had happened!!!

So no need to be panic as LVG have said u will not be the champion after the 1st game!!! But he knows that we definitely need to improve rapidly in order to kick start the important season!!! What surprised me most is the way we played in the 3-5-2!!! After 6 games and 3-4 weeks of good training under the new reign, why is our players still look lost?! Its a mess in the defence and midfield was as good as not functioning!!! During the past 6 games, we were good and moving around well with the ball and without ball... So i was expecting certain level of performance but of cos nothing 100% yet... At least 60%!!! In the early games, the 3-5-2 is supposed to be heavily relied on the attacking from middle as we are now able to play 2 strikers and a No.10 with another 2 midfielders in the middle... But why suddenly we were over relied on our wing-backs to do the crosses?!

After this showing, i truly think we need to strengthen the defence 1st before buying another big player in the midfield!!! Both areas are important but i think in the defence we are worst!!! And we need "Leader" in both position, not just another player available on the market!!! And that's the most headache issue for LVG... And we know to get a leader, it will not come cheap especially after this game where the whole world saw what happened!!! And we need 2 Leaders urgently!!!

LVG have said it himself that he knew he needs players... So hopefully this defeat will speed things up and a kick at back on Ed 'I cant Close A Deal' Woodward!!! We have to spend, immediately and urgently!!! And i love what a report wrote: This might be the BEST defeat for LVG!!! It will 'force' the club to act quick in the market!!!

But no matter who's coming in, LVG still need to prepare his team well for the coming game against Sunderland!!! The new player(s) will not be fit in time to play in that game for sure!!! So hopefully he and his coaching staffs will be able to get everyone up to the task soonest possible!!!

P/S: Love the way LVG switched the system back to 4-4-1-1 in the 2nd half and it worked better against Swansea!!! So this means we might be looking at other formation too other than the 3-5-2... So, wingers will still have their value!!! I hope 4 players will be coming in... My personal picks: Vidal + Blind + another CB and maybe Di Maria too if 4-3-3 or 4-4-1-1 might be the option!!!
I'm sorry to say Ashley Young is still no good. OUT OUT OUT

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Back to the transfer front... Andother day gone, nothing happen as usual!!! And the window is going to be closed soon... Hmm... Pretty worrying although i believe LVG and co are working hard on something!!! There are few ways looking at it at the moment...

1. LVG is holding up most of the transfer activities, as he needs more time to assess his current players!!! LVG held up Vidal deal due to his concern on his knee... For this, the Chilean coach have confirmed it by saying he have had contact with LVG during the WC2014 and knew what is happening... And LVG is prepare to wait for Strootman until he make his proper and full come back properly somewhere around October!!! Thus, another wait!!! With the date line closing, why isnt LVG just do something on the midfield area as clearly that he knew we need players there with the example of Vidal and Strootman!!! Other than all these, its LVG that opted not to go for both Toni Kroos and C. Fabregas!!!

Why not get in De Jong as a 'short term' solution?! But dont forget that LVG is a very stubborn person, where he always stress that he will only buy to improve not just for buying sake!!! =.=" As for our defensive area, same thing happen!!! Why is Blind still not in is really a huge surprise to me!!!Blind can fit our bill real well as he can play in LB, LWB, LCB or even as a holding midfield!!! Not only our in-coming remain slow, but our out-going players still remain at the club!!!

2. Mr. Ed "I Really Cant Close A Deal" Woodward is the main problem!!! He is a superb marketing people where he continue to brings in multi millions pound sponsors, but he is SUCKS in getting transfer done!!! 1st Moyes and now LVG era!!! Why just cant he get the deals done and stop haggling with the prices!!! =.=" By doing so, we are gonna get 'kill' for the coming season~~~

3. The stupid owners that holding up all the money and refuses to re-invest them into the team!!! This problem have been circulating since the SAF time where the master was denied money to buy the players he needed then... But strangely, this season we are able to spend about 60mil on 2 players earlier... Hopefully they will allow the manager to continue spending as i believe during the interview with LVG, they must have agreed a transfer budget to work on for the new season!!! If they want to control the budget, fine!!! But at least there are still money available!!!

No matter how, leaving all the transfer dealing till this late defo not a very encouraging signs!!! I thought that LVG would sure want all his new players to be coming in as early as possible so that he can train them!!! Maybe the WC 2014 is holding that up... Let's see...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Welcome to Marcos Rojo (pronounce as Ro-ho) to ManUtd!!! Great news for us and reports saying Di Maria will be following him soon in a close to 60mil Euros deal~~~ =.=" But if LVG think he is a good player and is of use to him, then who is there to say no to him?!~~~ All in all, i hope few more deals will be coming in soonest as we now left only about 11 days to go in the transfer window!!! I still hold my hope in getting Vidal soonest!!! We really needs a partner for Herrera in our engine room!!! Fingers cross~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yet another midfielder out with an injury - Fellaini, so the pressure on LVG to get a powerful CM is more than before!!! I hope the club move real fast to solve the problem!!! Cos it might be too late for the opposing club to get their replacement thus might affect our chances of getting the players we need....

Its very strange that why LVG still have not act on Daley Blind!!! He can play in various positions, the positions where we need strengthening!!! So Blind should fit the bill well especially that LVG have worked with him in the WC and know him well!!! Blind price is not going to be a problem for us at all comparing to what we have spent so far... What is holding up the deal?! Hope its not that sohai Woodward!!! =.="

I'm now counting the days to the closing date of Sept 1st!!! A bit worries as i do not hope what happened last season will ever happen again!!!! The nearer to the date line, the harder we will be able to get our players... Or we have to pay at very high price as time are running out!!!! Clubs will hold us for ransom~~~ =.="

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Wow~~~ The shocking result is getting more and more serious now from a bad performance to the worst 1... The REAL breaking news for me this morning is defo not the signing of the EPL record breaking Di Maria but ManUtd humiliating defeat to MK Dons by 4-0!!!! =.=" WTF~~~

Its real hard not to get panic at the moment with what i have seen with my bare eyes!!! The players were just lost in the new system introduced by LVG, which supposedly promised possession and attacking football!!! What hit me the hardest was the performance by the players... They really look LOST, both with or without the ball!!!

They did well in the pre-season games and won the whole tournament, but how can they suddenly look so lost in the same system that they played in?! How do they beat the likes of RM and Loserfool in those games if they were this poor~~~ Hmm... Shocking!!! To me, there were no urgency in the team, no communication and the back line look really shaky!!! Huge problem!!!

But fuck the results for the moment, all the club need to do now is to get the players that LVG needs to come in ASAP!!! We do not have much time left!!! After Di Maria, i heard there are 2 more signings to follow... Hopefully its gonna be Vidal and Blind!!!

I would play Blind in the middle of our 3 defenders, so that he can push further up into the holding midfielder position when we are in possession... Blind is capable to play in that position where he is Ajax main anchorman for the past season... On top of that, he understands LVG 3-5-2 system well... And it will be Rojo on the left of him and Jones on the right!!! Both Smalling and Evans are way too error prones!!! Keep them away from the 1st team till everything settle down...

With Di Maria in now, i guess LVG will tweak the system a little in order to fit him in... He once reportedly saying that we do not have the winger of the calibre of Ronaldo and Di Maria... Now he got his wish with Di Maria and it will boost our attacking play... Then after that, he mentioned about his loves towards Messi and Vidal!!! So next up will be Vidal in?!

If Vidal deal do prove super complicated, i do not mind having De Jong!!! We need someone who can carry out the defensive duty well in our midfield!!! We need steel and power in there!!! The player to protect the back line!!!

6-7 days more to go in the transfer window, so let's wait and see what will happen for us!!! Fingers cross~~~

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wow~~~ The shocking result is getting more and more serious now from a bad performance to the worst 1... The REAL breaking news for me this morning is defo not the signing of the EPL record breaking Di Maria but ManUtd humiliating defeat to MK Dons by 4-0!!!! =.=" WTF~~~

Its real hard not to get panic at the moment with what i have seen with my bare eyes!!! The players were just lost in the new system introduced by LVG, which supposedly promised possession and attacking football!!! What hit me the hardest was the performance by the players... They really look LOST, both with or without the ball!!!

They did well in the pre-season games and won the whole tournament, but how can they suddenly look so lost in the same system that they played in?! How do they beat the likes of RM and Loserfool in those games if they were this poor~~~ Hmm... Shocking!!! To me, there were no urgency in the team, no communication and the back line look really shaky!!! Huge problem!!!

But fuck the results for the moment, all the club need to do now is to get the players that LVG needs to come in ASAP!!! We do not have much time left!!! After Di Maria, i heard there are 2 more signings to follow... Hopefully its gonna be Vidal and Blind!!!

I would play Blind in the middle of our 3 defenders, so that he can push further up into the holding midfielder position when we are in possession... Blind is capable to play in that position where he is Ajax main anchorman for the past season... On top of that, he understands LVG 3-5-2 system well... And it will be Rojo on the left of him and Jones on the right!!! Both Smalling and Evans are way too error prones!!! Keep them away from the 1st team till everything settle down...

With Di Maria in now, i guess LVG will tweak the system a little in order to fit him in... He once reportedly saying that we do not have the winger of the calibre of Ronaldo and Di Maria... Now he got his wish with Di Maria and it will boost our attacking play... Then after that, he mentioned about his loves towards Messi and Vidal!!! So next up will be Vidal in?!

If Vidal deal do prove super complicated, i do not mind having De Jong!!! We need someone who can carry out the defensive duty well in our midfield!!! We need steel and power in there!!! The player to protect the back line!!!

6-7 days more to go in the transfer window, so let's wait and see what will happen for us!!! Fingers cross~~~
No key defenders sure die...Manchester only problem is the defence

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm using a Proton Wira 1.5GL(A). I'm yet to service my auto transmission fluid. my mileage is 52K.

I would like to know about the AT dip stick. It has 3 part.

Cold, Hot and Adjust when is hot.

What is the meaning of all this 3 parts along the dip stick of the gearbox?

Please help.:_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience