Manchester united football club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
SAF was spotted at Ethihad yest n was reportedly to b there watching his long term target R. Lewandowski!!! It would b great if we can get him n switch our play to 4-3-3 with any of the 3 upfront - Kagawa, Lewandowski, Rooney n RvP!!! But if he do comes in, someone must give way... So, would it b Chicharito or Welbeck?! Hmm...

For SAF presence in yest game, i would think he is there for Subotic or M. Hummels as well due to our current CB situation!!! Its time to get a reliable replacement for Rio now!!! He cant b playing regularly for us due to his age, pace n his pass injury records... I would sincerely say, his day has pass... And its a real struggle for him against top opponents now especially his current partner n our midfield do not provide him the protection he needs... Then for Vidic case, i really fearing for him too... Hopefully he do not hurt his knee again after this recovery... Else, it will b a long term thingy if its happen repeatedly... Then we all know how unreliable Evans can b... And he has never have d pace required to b a top CB, furthermore his positioning play is very questionable!!! And too bad tht injuries have hammper both Smalling n Jones progression over the last 2 season...

So, we needs at least 1 ready made world class CB soonest possible to solve our problem!!! Both Subotic n Hummels r the 2 being linked heavily with us many times, tht r suited into what we might needs!!!!

Source: Fergie monitoring Lewandowski form ahead of potential £20m bid - Soccer, Sport - Herald.ie

bobo7

Feb 10, 2010
kota kinabalu
Yeah.. This is mancheater united.. What the game again newcastle.. I really like the back 4 for this match.. Evra n evans score
. Finally can see rafael n evra defend well especially evra.. Rio also excellent 4 me.. He read the match very well.. Hopefully they can maintain their performance.. And what a goal from cleverly.. 3 goal.. Clean sheet.. 3 point n weback to 2nd place 4 point behind chelshit.. Hehe.. Cant wait what bro storm will say tomorrow.. Cherrs guyz... GGMU!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yaya bobo7, this is the ManUtd we all love to see~~~ Not d sloppy n sleepy ManUtd tht played against Spurs n Fool~~~ Haha...

I love the way SAF change his tactic to tighten up our midfield n defence... By doing so, our concentration on the game r better... The 2 early goals help settled down us a lot and in d same time, rattled Newcastle ship~~~ I told my frens when we were 2 up tht - Both scorers were 2 of our recent worst players in the team!!! But there r great headers... By following the trend, the next to score shld b M. Carrick!!! Haha... Cos he have had lots of bad games for us lately too... But too bad, Carrick didnt get onto the scoresheet!!! Hahaha...

With a more compact midfield formation, we r able to provide better protection to our defence where Carrick sit deep in front of them... A role where Fletcher have done really well in his last 2 games... Then Rooney, Kagawa n Cleverley provided d energy, ball control n urgency tht we badly needs for the past few games... I was especially please with Cleverley for the amount of pitch tht he was able to cover throughout the match!!! Excellent work rate!!! As for Kagawa, on the right is not where he is familiar abt but he still did pretty well!!! He was able to help keeping possession, open space up for himself or looking for others with his fast passing... As for Rooney, what can u say abt this kinds showing from him? It was a totally diff Rooney and this is the Rooney we all wanna to see!!! Determined, fight for every ball, calm n inspiration to our team!!!! Not d Rooney tht i keep criticizing anymore n hopefully he can keep up his great form!!!

I think RvP presence have fire up Rooney too!!!! With RvP in the team, Rooney get a soul mate tht he have been long searching for... Defo tht the goal scoring pressure have been taken off Rooney shoulder by RvP!!! And i really love the way 2 of them play together... Hopefully soon SAF will b able to get Kagawa integrated into the 2 of them, and make them a new fearsome 3!!!!

1 thing i needs to discuss abt... This is the 2nd game where SAF play a 'out to out striker' upfront with RvP n Rooney in the lineup... 1stly in the game against Cluj, Chicharito leads the line... Then in this game, Welbeck was preferred!!! I really wanna to know why SAF did so... Mayb by doing so, we will b able to pin their CB pairing further back thus create a space in btw their midfield n defence for Rooney or RvP to exploit!!! But so far, both strikers didnt score in the 2 games and i think Welbeck was bad in yest game!!! So i thought would it b better to get Kagawa further up there with RvP our main focus... Then Rooney dropping deep as he did yest... In the midfield, we will b able to 'free up' a place for the likes of Anderson, Scholesy, Fletcher or a winger when needed... This might gives us more strength in the middle... Hmm... Let's see where we go from here, and hopefully SAF will stick to this formation when we play against tougher opponents n in Europe... Valencia is fit now, Young is abt there too and Nani might eventually getting back into the squad too... So hopefully with all the wingers fit, SAF will still b making our midfield compact as priority rather than just deploy wingers 'blindly' like b4...

Overall, i'm very happy with the performance by the whole team... A good improvement from tht stupid Spurs game where mistakes were all over the team!!!! Then now we r heading into d international break, after tht we will b having Smalling back... And Jones is just not too far away from it!!!! Its a great sign to have them back to provide more options to SAF... Next up, we r playing Stoke at Old Toilet after d break... Looking forwards to it!!!! ^.^

Cheerz to all, and may u all have a great week ahead!!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Its a 3 good points tht i appreciated a lot after the boring useless international break~~~ Glad tht Rooney have opened his account for us by scoring a 'Hattrick' on Sat, together with RVP on d scoresheet!!! Really looking forward to their partnership to blossom well soonest~~~

To b frank, i was disappointed to see SAF ditching the 'diamond' formation in the middle where its able to give us more control of the game n better protection to our defence... But i understand why SAF did so after the international break... SAF would like to keep d 'freshness' within the team, tht's how he picked his team against Stoke n and oso mayb he thought Stoke is never a team based heavily on speed thus Carrick - Scholesy in the middle!!!

For as much as i Love Scholesy, i really do not think he shld start too many games for us now especially we r chasing Chelshit in the EPL... I think he had a below par game on Sat, where again his tackles were awful!!! And i have realised tht, whenever we lost possession n being press hard by opponent, Scholesy have lost his speed in chasing back n helping out our defence... This might b a reason why we look light weight in the middle... Nothing wrong with Scholesy, as he is 38 now!!! But its SAF responsibility to use him cleverly along the season... I still think for him n Giggsy, 2nd sub appearance would b the best move as they have d experiences we needed!!!

I think once we sorted out our midfield, defensively we will b stronger!!! Next up for us is Braga at Old Toilet in ECL then Chelshit away in EPL!!! So, we cant afford anymore slip up in the early stage of the game... We r in the midst of transition especially when SAF needs to convert our usual wing play 4-4-1-1 into a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 with a diamond formation in the middle... A lots depends on SAF decision, if he is indecisive, we might b in trouble... Cos Diamond shape give us a more compact midfield but we have to sacrifice d wing play in order for our midfielders to stay closer to each other... Its good against teams tht love to flood the midfield with big n powerful players... If we uses our 4-4-1-1 with wingers in those games, we will b exposed badly n very vulnerable in the middle...

Then i would like to comment on Welbeck!!! I really caught in 2 minds abt him!!! Hate d way he is being very selfish in front of goal n he wasted way too many chances to get a goal for us!!! In the top level, its very dangerous if u keep missing chances after being selfish~~~ But at times, his willingness to run, challenge n tackle is great to watch!!! He needs to cover Evra more whenever he is on the left side... I always wonder will Chicharito give us a better return in terms of goal if we start him instead of Welbeck...

Then, when Young is fit again i would think tht he is a better option over Welbeck on the role he is playing in our 3 strikers formation where interchanging play is very important... Young can play on d left, behind d main striker n as a main striker too (he shown tht when he was at A. Villa)... But i have to admit tht Young have not fully express to us what he is really capable n what makes SAF signed him... He had a very inconsistent 1st season with us mainly due to injuries... So hopefully he will b having a great season for us now after recovering from his latest set back... When fit, Young can b very lively for us, especially running at defenders... When RVP n Rooney partnering him, he now have d quality needed upfront to support him to come good...

Then for Kagawa, he said he needs to improve his english in order to have better communication with his mates before he can forged a better understanding with them on the field... I hope to see him play against Braga... Mayb in d diamond formation or replacing Welbeck in supporting RVP n Rooney... Love his close footwork n vision in the game... He might needs a longer time to adapt in our team, but i'm very confident tht he will come good for sure!!!

Other than tht, rumours keep linking Nani away either on Jan or d coming summer depending on whether we get any reinforcement in the midfield... I think its true n its time for Nani to go... His head might already gone somewhere else ever since his contract talk broke down due to his unacceptable demand...

We were linked again with J. Rodiguez (Porto Columbia winger) n K. Strootman (PSV) in the midfield... Then another Q being raised, Anzhi from Russia might b coming in with a 31mil pound bid (40mil euros) for Vidic in the Jan window!!!! Shld we sell our captain?! For a footballing reason, i would say go ahead!!! >.<" Its a lots of $$$ for a 31 year old defender who is currently recovering from his 2nd serious knee injury within a very short time... Football in a biz now, n if such an offer comes in i think the club will seriously consider abt it!!! And Vidic is reported to b offered 250k a week salary too!!! Hmm... If all this is real, i think we shld go for a well proven defender but with younger age, eg. - M. Hummels, Sobotic (both B. Dortmund) or even Sergio Ramos as many sites have mentioned!!!!

Tell me what u all think abt it!!! Cheerz~~~ And a great week ahead for u all!!! ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We r playing Braga tonite n if we r able to win this game, we will b on 9 points n topping d group... And it will smoother our path to the next round with a 3 points tonite at Old Toilet... From SAF conference, Rio and Evra will b 'rested' for d up coming Chelshit game!!! So there will b changes to the already shaky defence unit... And hopefully in ECL, we get to play d diamond midfield formation but SAF oso said Young will n Kagawa will get involve!!! So, its a guess what SAF will do in tonite's game!!!

With Rio n Evra being rested, i guess it will b Smalling partnering Evans with Buttner taking over from Evra~~~ Although i love to see Wootton being given a chance to play more in the 1st team, Smalling looks d better choice if he is fit!!! And it will b good to see Buttner again n hopefully he will have another good game to boost his confident!!!!

In the middle, its very very hard to predict who SAF will pick!!! Fletcher, Cleverley n Kagawa stand a great chance with RVP, Rooney n Chicharito upfront!!! But as SAF said, Young will get involve n both Valencia n Anderson needing games to bring up his match fitness level so its a big question mark as in who will get d pick!!!

Braga is a very discipline team who can counter attack at a good pace... So we have to watch out for tht!!! As usual in Europe, we need to stay tight in the middle n b alert all d time... I believe we have enough in our team to win this game... I'm going for a 3-0 home win for us!!! Best is both RVP n Rooney getting onto the score sheet for us again!!!! Hehehe... And i'll b keeping an eye on Smalling too, hopefully he will b good enough n give SAF strong option in the CB position for the coming weeks!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Another very disappointing defending by our team, eventhough we won the game in style by coming back from 2 goals down!!! The onli plus point for me is seeing Chicharito scoring 2 good goals to make our striking dpt even more competitive now!!! Haha...

I think i started to not understanding SAF decision making now!!! Haha... Why on d earth he still keep starting Carrick in d CB?! What happen to our promising youngsters - Wootton n M. Keane?! Wouldnt it b great for them to gain more experience in such a game if SAF opted to rest Rio than putting Carrick in there?! To b frank, i blamed d 2 soft goals tht we conceded on both our 'useless' CB!!! >.<" SAF said he opted both Carrick n Evans due to their 'experiences', but if they r experience enough they shld b able to anticipate more n b dominant in tht area to fends off attackers... Instead, Evans turned n blamed Buttner for both goals~~~ *&^$#^#^% What had he done in those 2 situation?! Left his opponent to Buttner n stay where he wanna to~~~ CCB!!! Then d softie Carrick who doesnt tackle at all cos he might not wanna his shirt get dirty ( >.<" ), was left stranded when Braga attacker 1st shielding d ball with d back facing him n then turn n run pass him with ease!!!! =.=" Normally in those situation, Rio or any of our CB would just stick a leg out to reach d ball even when d attacker was shielding it...

Yes, i know when we conceded a goal there might b lots of factors... But i really think d partnership of Carrick n Evans a defo No-No!!! Both r prone to errors!!! And it can b very moral damaging to d team... If SAF must play Carrick, ask him to shield d defence by sitting right infront of them... Then play a proper CB in Wootton or Keane... They might b able to react better, position themselves better n even anticipate things better bcos its their natural position!!!! And by doing so, it will help them gaining great experience n prepare them for the future!!! Arent tht what we wanna?!

Other than tht, me too agreed with other fans view on why bother bringing Giggsy on in d 2nd half when d likes of Anderson n Young were there?! Both them needed d game time more than Giggsy do especially according to SAF, we r facing a tight schedule in the coming weeks... Again due to Giggsy experience?! >.<" Hmm...

Ok, enough of negative points!!! Haha... Now tht SAF will have a big big headache in choosing his strike force when we face Chelshit on Sunday... For me, i would prefer Chicharito over Welbeck for a very simple reason... Chicharito pose a greater threat to opponent CB cos he always play on their shoulder n he have a better returns on goals over chances given... Love the way Chicharito scored with his header!!! Superbly done~~~ We need to pin their CB further backwards in order to create more space in btw for RVP n Rooney...

Then for our midfield, diamond shape or traditional wing play?! I wouldnt b surprised if SAF opted 'onli' 2 strikers in RVP n Rooney by freeing up an extra place for a midfielder as its a tough away game!!! Really looking forwards to tht game n who SAF gonna play n what's his tactic like on d day... With Rio n Evra back, i hope we will have a more stable defensive unit!!!

Cheerz guys!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Glad tht we r able to win the big 1 by beating Chelshit at their place in a very controversial game... Really happy tht both RVP n Chicharito continue to score the goals for us n earning the important 3 points for the club... But i were very disappointed with the way we played against a 9 men Chelshit as if we were being down to 9 ourselves... >.<"

We had a fantastic start to the game yest, where we were able to run their defence riot by exploiting their weaknesses with good pace... They were pushing very high up d field and left spaces for our attackers to run at them... Great cut backs, 1st by Rooney then 2ndly by Valencia, from the Chelshit's left n found RVP both times... And RVP was able to have his shots on target both times, thus resulting in goals although the 1st hit the post then rebounded off Luiz into d back of d net... Fantastic movement by our team n superb shots by RVP, who r very sharp in situation like this!!! I'm loving RVP every minutes now as he is really a world class player for us with the way he play...

After being 2 goals ahead, we started to sit deeper in our own half and our passing also became bad where we were unable to sustain possession at times... And this encouraged Chelshit to have a go at us, where Mata, Hazard n Oscar started to find more spaces to run at us by playing at a higher tempo... Then suddenly, we were back to our usual self by making lotsa mistakes from our panicking defence... Its always a big question as in why we look so panic when under pressure?! 2-3 seasons back, we were very solid in defending our leads in games... And we looked so composed then... With the players on the field for us yest, onli RVP, Young, Cleverley n DDG r not with us then... So what had happened to the other 7 'experienced' players?! Where have their 'believe' gone?!

Things got worst when Chelshit were down to 9 men!!! We played very badly then by slowing the game down badly... We shld b making forward passing instead of side passing... And we played as if we were so frighten of attacking Chelshit... WTF~~~ >.<" From then on, I really thought Carrick was bad where he had a good game b4 tht!!! He just keep holding onto the ball, made side-way passing, keep turning back n rolled d ball back to our CB or keeper!!! =.=" He slowed our game down very very badly!!!! Then SAF made things worst by putting on Giggsy when we have the likes of Scholesy, Anderson n Welbeck on the bench!!!! And during then, the score was still 2-2!!! I keep asking myself why?! Why we didnt seems to learn the lesson where we shld know we have to go for the kill when we have a 2 men advantage over Chelshit!!! Instead, we just try to keep possession (which we r not good at) n put ourselves under pressure by a very spirited 9 Chelshit players... Its not good to watch~~~

Yeah, we got the 3 important points in the end of the day!!! But isnt tht SAF have voiced up b4 by saying tht we shld always try to score more goals in games, especially with the way we lost our title last season... And Chelshit is our direct challenger this season, if we r able to score another 1 or 2 against them it would counted for double!!! When we were 2-3 up, our lead look very fragile as Chelshit just kept attacking us n our players just kept making mistakes n lost possession!!!!

Yes, I'm very happy with the win especially tht we r not hitting form yet!!! But hopefully we will b able to solve our defensive problems soonest!!! Again, i have to pray hard tht Vida, Smalling n Jones can b back to full fitness soonest!!! Fed-up with Evans shaky performances every now n then!!!! Every mistake he made now, we seems to b punished!!!! >.<" When we r able to have a solid defending, i believe our overall play will improve!!! Looking forwards to tht day!!!

Again, congratulation to both RVP n Chicharito for getting the goals... Then would like to touch on Young's overall play yest... He had an average game yest but almost went invincible in the 2nd half... I see some good display by him operating on the left and then keep moving inwards when the space is available!!! He is doing what Welbeck normally did to us, and in my earlier posting, i really believe once Young back to full match fitness he will b a greater threat to the opponent operating on tht position!!! When he was on the left, he can play like a proper winger by sending in better crosses n passes, then he gives Evra a better protection when we r defending... Hopefully SAF will give him more time to play in tht role, then we will b able to see if he is a better player over Welbeck on tht role... Young needs to b more clinical when there r chances given to him to shot...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Tonite Chelshit vs ManUtd Part II - The League Cup!!! Hoping for another great game n looking forwards to see the likes of Powell, M. Keane, Wootton n Vermilj given chances to gain the valuable 1st team experience!!! It would b great for them, together with some of the fringe 1st team players to gain the game time under their belt!!! Too bad this game come too fast for both Smalling n Jones, else it would b great for them to make their come back...

SAF said, the starting lineup will b similar to the team tht played against Newcastle in the previous round!!! But he did said he will b giving Nani a start as well... And expecting Fletcher n Andon to bozz our central midfield... Hopefully our players will b alert n determine to win this game!!! Cos it will keep giving our youngsters a great chance to play in the 1st team if we progress... Other than tht, Buttner will b given chance to play again too... In his previous game for us against Braga, he didnt do much to show us tht he is finally capable of taking over Evra in the long term... There r still lots to b learn by him especially his positioning n his defensive awareness...

If we r able to win the game 1-2 away to Chelshit, I'll b very happy!!! ^.^ Looking forwards to the game!!!

Other than tht, we have been linked to Malaga Isco heavily in this 2 weeks... And rumours said we r ahead of the long queue to sign the up and coming Spanish star from d La Liga... Would b great to add him into our team... Then there r talks abt Walcott coming to us as he will b turning down an extension deal from the Gunner... He wanna join RVP again!!! Haha... Other than tht, Solksjear have recommended 1 of his star defender V. Forren to join us!!! He seriously think Forren is good enough for us!!! So, keep an eye on this player!!!!

On d other side, Nani have said to b rejected d club offer for d new deal n now he is looking to leave us!!! What u guyz think?! It might b good for him to leave if he cant improve here... And hopefully we will b able to get back some of the $$$ we have invested on him when he goes!!!

Cheerz to all!!! ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Another high scoring game in the League Cup but this time we r on the losing side... But bravo to our team n all the youngsters who played in it, good performances by them... And special RESPECT to Ryan Giggs for being able to play full 120mins n scoring 2 goals as well!!! He will b 39 soon, but his fitness is unbelievable!!!

On the night, judging by the players being field its Chelshit the more desperate side to get the win!!! We ended up the game with a 39yr old midfielder n 4 U20 players in our Midfield n CB!!! Whereas Chelshit have got abt 7-8 1st team players~~~ I understand why SAF did so with his selection because he is keeping an eye on this Sat game against Arsenal... And i truely believe its a very strong League Cup lineup for us over the years, given the injuries we have at the moment... So, no shame in going out against Chelshit and away to S. Bridge!!!

I agreed with SAF tht Nani shld kept the possession better at the dying seconds of the injury time... If he was able to keep his head better rather than trying to beat player needlessly, we shld have won the game for sure~~~ For tht stupid moment, he spoiled his own performance on the day after scoring a good goal!!! Sigh~~~ And with SAF voicing it out publicly, Nani future with us look numbered!!! Good luck to him~

After this defeat, hopefully both Wootton n M. Keane will b able to learn their valuable lesson as in why we lost the game n what have they done wrong in the game!!! Its disappointed tht we now lost a chance to let our youngsters play further part in this competition, but with ECL qualification almost in the bag perhaps SAF can use the last 2 games in Europe to give those youngsters another chance to gain their 1st team experience!!!!

As for Chelshit, its a big gamble for RDM to go all out by fielding so many 1st teamers in this game for 120mins... Games r piling up for them as well, so i really expect some difficulties for them in the coming weeks... They play Swansea away in the EPL then follow by a crunch game with S. Donetks midweek, which is another must win game for them... I think after this week EPL games, there will b a new league leader, b it ManUtd or Shitty!!!! I expect Chelshit to further drop points at Swansea n against S. Donetks... Hmm...

Looking forwards to our very own game against Arsenal... It will b a tough tough game for us as Cazorla n Arteta will b handful for our defence n midfield... But in terms of freshness, i think we r fine as none of our 1st team players play in the League Cup... So i guess we will b well prepared for the game... Expecting a similar formation tht we played against Chelshit on Sunday by playing with 2 wingers... Its a great way to play against Arsenal over the years!!! ^.^

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
What a fantastic performance by ManUtd as i really think we played a very powerful game!!! We were very discipline, determine n hard working through the whole team... What can u ask for more when players like Evans, Carrick n Evra all played a great game!!! Hahaha... So u just hv to give ManUtd a big clap for tht!!! Not often tht 3 of them play well together!!!! Hahaha...

To b frank, Arsenal were totally outplayed by us for the whole game!!! It was very surprising to see tht as i really rate them 1 of the good team!!! B4 the game, i thought in Cazorla, Arteta n Wilshere will give us a tough game on the day as they always like to play fast football on d ground... And we were not looking good on d defensive side lately, so there were worried!!! But on d day, all our players were excellent in their respective position n duty!!! By partnering Cleverley with Carrick, we get the energy we needs in games like this!!! Although going forward Cleverley didnt contribute much, he gave us great cover in the middle by playing good pressing game whenever we lost possession!!!

As for Rooney, he was terrific!!! He shadow Arteta for most of the game then when we were in possession, he was 1 of our best inspiration!!! Almost all our best moves goes through him!!! Bravo~~~ But too bad tht he missed tht all important penalty!!! =.=" I had a high hope on him when he put tht ball on d spot n prepared to take it!!! But d kick went wide~~~ If tht ball hit d back of d net, we might win with a bigger score!!!!

Then what can u say abt RVP n his performance when all eyes were on him over the whole world!!! He was so calm n concentrating on his duty!!! It was a superbly taken goal when he pipped on Vermaelen mistake to score with a 1st time shot!!! Then he had another 2 great chances to add onto his tally, but unfortunately d keeper saved them both... RVP is a constant threat to all our opponents, especially now tht he have developed a great understanding with Rooney upfront!!! Its really a pleasure to watch both of them destroying teams tht play against us!!! ^.^

Other than tht, would like to know what u guyz think of Anderson now?! For the past 2 games, he was superb for us!!! When he came on for Cleverley in the Arsenal game, he gave us a new dimension in terms of attacking football!!! He got the physical, energy n now he got the right attitude towards football!!! So hopefully he will finally come good after all these years... Now he is under special program to bring down his weight to the required level... Hopefully soon, he will b ok for us!!!

If we can continue to maintain such a good standard towards the end of May, I'm very very sure tht we will defo win the EPL!!! With Smalling, Jones, Kagawa n Vidic all coming back soon, our team will b stronger for sure!!! Looking forwards to Kagawa, Jones n Smalling to come back into our team!!!

As for the up n coming Braga away game, it will b another test for our squad strength in dept!!! We must at least gain a point there if we cant win all 3 points!!! Hope to see Scholesy, Anderson, Smalling, Welbeck, Chicharito, Wootton, Fletcher, Nani, Powell, Lindegaard n etc all given chance to play... We need them to b match fit n in good shape too, as u never know when we r gonna call upon them to replace the current 1st team players...

Hey guyz, do post your comment ya!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We r playing Braga tonite in Portugal n i'm expecting SAF to field a strong line up in this game!!! We needs to qualify for the next round soonest possible bcos games will b piling up in the later stage so, we have to get point(s) here in Portugal against Braga!!! SAF hv brought a very strong team with him with all d 11 players who started d game against Arsenal in d squad, so it gives us some hints as in what SAF will do here...

Great to know tht Smalling will b playing some part in this game as it will slowly bring up his match fitness to the required level to compete!!! But both Scholesy n Fletcher have been left out of on this trip, mayb they will get a game this Sat against A. Villa... Expecting the usual back 4 with Lindegaard starting for our defensive unit... Then SAF said he will make some changes in the middle n upfront... Anderson for Cleverley and Welbeck or Chicharito for Young??? Hmm... Hope to see RVP - Rooney partnership again, as i cant get enough of them at the moment!!! Understanding btw them r getting better, hopefully it works well again!!!

Braga will b very aggressive at home and they will hv to attack us from the start in order to start a chance to progress into the next round... Tht's why SAF said in Europe when u r playing away, u needs experience players... Looking forwards to tht as we have to defend as a unit n push forward to press for goals with pace!!! Wish to see an improve performance by Valencia, as i think he still havent reach his own best yet!!! Then when the situation allow, hopefully SAF will give Powell a chance to play n experience the European away night than keep bringing on Giggsy!!! Powell is our future n he shld b given more chances to learn n play at the highest level...

I dun mind a 0-1 away win tonite as we needs to get the job done soonest possible!!! But as a fan, always hope for a higher margin win n both RVP n Rooney will score!!! ^.^ Exciting match to watch, at least for me!!! Haha...

Travelling squad: De Gea, Lindegaard; Rafael, Evans, Ferdinand, Buttner, Smalling, Evra; Cleverley, Giggs, Anderson, Nani, Valencia, Carrick, Young, Powell; Rooney, Welbeck, Chicharito, van Persie.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We have done what have been asked, qualified to the last 16 of the ECL with a win over Braga in Portugal!!! To b honest, its a very flat performance from us in a cold n rainy day!!! I do not like d starting lineup picked by SAF but with d team getting d result like this, who am i to question SAF choice?! Hahaha...

For a start, Evans was as clumsy as usual n he nearly cost us the game!!! Just glad to see Smalling made his come back with a 90mins full game!!! And Smalling shown tht he is easily a better defender than Evans by miles even this is just his 1st game back from injury!!! Smalling was more compose, assured n hv better ball skills... Looking forwards to see him play more often so tht we can cut off Evans mistake on d pitch!!!

And then the midfield of Giggsy, Anderson, Nani n Welbeck just do not give u good enough penetration n possession needed in Europe games... But luckily we did ok n won d game when our subs came out to our rescue!!!! Bravo to RVP, Rooney n Chicharito for d goals tht won us d points!!!

I Super LOVE this phrase: "We've just made up RVP's transfer fee, ECL Round of 16=25m" Hahahaha... Means we have managed to re-coup d $$$ spent on RVP, n its defo a $$$ well spent!!! With d qualification in d bag, SAF can opted to blood more young stars in d last 2 games or try out d diamond with players like Kagawa, Young, Valencia n etc~~~ Nice!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We r playing A. Villa away this Sat and hope tht we can caught them at the right time as they r having 1 of the worst league run at the moment for their history!!! And I'm pretty confident tht if we can continue to play like what we did over the past 2 weeks, we can take all 3 points for sure!!! We have a very healthy squad to choose from too...

Expecting the usual starting line up to b restored back for the Villa game... And i think the message shld b very clear for all d players as both Shitty n Chelshit r having a 'tougher' game than us, thus they might drop more points this week... So we must go all out to win the game n score a few more goals!!!

With both Carrick n Cleverley being rested over the mid week, hopefully they can remain fresh n energetic for this game!!! We needs them to do well to provide a great platform for both our attackers n defenders... With RVP n Rooney both on great goal scoring form, hopefully both Valencia n Young will provide enough chances from both flanks for them to keep the goals coming for us!!! And i think they the 4 of them will b very handful for d Villa defence...

With Evans injured, Smalling shld b able to play his 2nd come back game in as many days... But if SAF do have any concern on Smalling fitness, he can always turn to Wootton or Keane!!! They might b young, but beside Rio they will do just fine as Rio will keep communicating with them throughout d game...

Would really hope tht we can score a big win against Villa, as i feel tht something BIG is coming for us... If our whole team gel well on Sat late game, we can really see a goal fest against a weak Villa team especially they r very down mentally after losing so many games this season... Looking for something like 0-4 or 0-5 away win for our team!!! ^.^ Fingers cross as all can goes well for us!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Another come back win for us and this time its against Aston Villa away with us coming back from 2-0 down!!! Fantastic display by Chicharito as he is always alert, react quicker than most n have a very special eye for goals!!!! But i really think our defensive play r worrying!!! Again, do not know why SAF pairing Carrick - Scholesy in the middle from d start!!! Sigh~~~

Scholesy just do not track back at all whenever our opponent were attacking us, he just jogged along at most!!! No doubt he is our legend, just like Giggsy, but today's games r based a lot on pace n dynamism!!! U needs to b able to attack as well as tracking back to defence especially in our team!!! Both Giggsy n Scholesy r onli good at moving forwards, to ask them to track back all the time at the age of 38 n 39, its asking too much from them!!! Its not their fault!!! Its SAF selection problem~~~ Uses them in the last 20-30mins as an impact players will serve the best for all parties!!! Pairing Scholesy or Giggsy with Carrick r really a suicidal move as it will make our midfield very predictable n slow!!!

I was surprised at SAF on why he do not keep picking Cleverley with Carrick n let them develop the understanding in the middle?! Cleverley is starting to pick up his old form tht we witness in the last season b4 he got injured!!! So why stop it?!

As for Young, he really had a bad game last Sat!!! Our worst player on d day~~~ Mayb we shld b more patient with him?! Lotsa pundits still rate Young highly~~~ So hopefully he will b able to pick up his own form soonest too... Valencia is ok, but can b better as we have seen a better performance from him b4 on many occasion...

What can u say abt Chicharito?! Really happy to see him keep scoring well!!! With his resurgent, it makes me forget abt our needs of signing Robert Lewandowski from B. Dortmund!!! Hopefully Hernandez will b able to keep his good form till May next year!!! RVP was very unlucky not to score after hitting the crossbar twice in a minute!!!! Rooney was having a below par performance on d day~~~

The way we conceded d goals, i blame it partly on Rio n partly on Carrick!!! Both them can do better with their marking in both d situation... We were very slacked in such situation~~~ Anyway, happy with d win as it keep us on top of the table although it didnt turn out to b what i have expected~~~ Bravo but hopefully we r able to tighten up at the back as a unit!!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
What a mistake we have made against Norwich by dropping 3 very important points at this stage of the season!!! I was very angry abt the selection for the starting lineup which i think SAF have made d same mistake again, again n again!!! >.<" Pairing Giggsy n Carrick from d start in our central midfield is a deadly mistake!!! They provide no dynamism, energy n urgency in d engine room!!! Without to worry abt our ECL qualification, i just do not understand why SAF have to start Giggsy ahead of Cleverley, Anderson, Powell n etc?! Giggsy is nearing the end of his career n whereas both Cleverley n Anderson shld represent our future n clearly need games to sharpen their skill, to improve n to develop... Giggsy for his experience again?! Where does his experience helps in d lost to Norwich?! If SAF were to start Giggsy, why not against Gala in a game with no burden to d team at all?! Why in EPL where points r very very important to us at the moment?! Frustrated n disappointed!!!

Yaya, i understand tht we cant win all games all d time!!! And yes, Giggsy is our legend n SAF is the master of the game!!! And oso credit to Norwich for playing a good game against us!!! But i think this is a very very basic mistake tht SAF made over n over again!!! Why cant he understand all this?! What is his concern b4 the game when he do not need to worry abt d Europe qualification?! I just can figure out!!!! Od SAF himself being complacent?! He think playing Giggsy will b easily win him a game against opponent like Norwich?! =.=" Haha...

And this link said it all as well... We need someone commanding in the middle of our engine~~~ And we need him now!!!! Its so apparent tht we have never replaces Keano ever since he left us, although O. Hargo was d closest thing... Why cant SAF see it n just keep trusting Carrick?!

Source: http://mancunianmatters.co.uk/conte...arrick-and-scholes-do-not-plug-vast-hole-manc

Other than tht, i find this circulating a lot lately... Hummels will b great!!! But not too sure abt L. Bender as he is another exciting attacker!!! We need a defensive capable midfield, not an attacking 1...

Source: Fergie plans double swoop for Lars Bender and Mats Hummels | Manchester United News

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Good game against Gala by our young lads although we lost d game 1-0 to d host... Our movement were fast, we pressed them all d way when we r not in possession n it will b great experience for all d young lads tht played in the game... Glad to see Jones back by playing full game and bravo to Powell for his good showing in our midfield too... And for once, i got to admit tht Carrick did well in our defence!!! ^0^

It was a very close game, to b frank!!! Dun think Gala was too big a threat for us, even we r playing away in Istanbul... And i agreed with SAF tht Gala were lucky to keep 11 men on field with few shocking studs showing challenges earlier on in the game!!! 1 of those challenge can b easily a red card in EPL games... But d referee thought differently!!!

I think our diamond formation did pretty well with Fletcher shielding our defence, both Anderson n Cleverley pushing from d middle n with Powell up there supporting Hernandez n Welbeck... Occasionally, Welbeck will drop back into d left side with Anderson on d right to help out our full backs... We played with lots of urgency n keep passing the ball around... With young players on, we tends to give away possession easily but they worked hard to chase the ball back n back track well too... They need more games to improve n develop!!! Hopefully SAF will trust them more instead of starting both Giggsy n Scholesy when the young lads r available!!! Else, how r they gonna gain their much needed experience on the bigger stage?!

I would like to talk abt Buttner!!! Is he a better LB than our very own Fabio?! Come to think of it, Buttner still pretty raw where he tends to rush forward, dive into tackles n left his position expose at times... This is what Fabio did too when he was with us... Buttner might have better ball control than Fabio but experience wise, i think both need times n games to improve n develop!!! So, why SAF opted to loan out Fabio n get Buttner in?! To me, i think SAF wanna to separate both Rafael n Fabio in our team in order for them to stay independent n keep developing separately!!! Mayb 2 of them always stick together when come to football or being to dependable on each other, tht r harming their development as an individual...

So hopefully all 3 full backs do get to improve accordingly n become our future stars in the team for many years to come!!! All 3 need to learn more abt their positioning n pick their forward runs carefully!!! Must remember their priority is to defend!!!!

Ok, after d euro game we r back facing QPR at Old Toilet their Sat!!! And its gonna b a HUGE day for us at Old Toilet as our club will honour SAF 26 years of in-charge by unveiling a big statue infront of the stadium b4 the game!!!! So, its a must win game for us against QPR and hopefully we can hammer them with a big score in order to remind them tht their attitude were wrong in the last game of last season where they gave up fighting against Shitty once they knew they were oredi safe!!! So, let's F*ck them kao kao with big score!!! And on the other side, Chelshit host Shitty in a tough game for both!!! Chelshit r in their crisis as they face a possible being left out of the ECL after Juve thumbed them 3-0... They have lost few games in a row now... And a lots depends on how Shitty game against RM tonite pans out!!! If they loss d game, it will affect their confident for the weekend game... But if the win, then good luck to Chelshit!!!! Hahaha...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Some updates on our future transfers:

1. Mat Hummels, the B. Dortmund defender, who have been linked to us many many times this year... And i truly believe he will ended up with us as SAF have sent scouts watching him more tham 10 times during this period... He speaks perfect English too... Its time for the management to think abt our future at d back as both Rio n Vidic needs someone reliable to replace them!!! And there is a source from Spanish link saying tht Hummels was trying to push for a move to Old Toilet too... U can google it!!! Hope all this r true n would love to see Hummels joining Kagawa with us soonest!!! But chances of him coming to us in Jan r very very slim!!!

Source: Sport | Football | Manchester United eye Borussia Dortmund defender Mats HummelsExpress.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express

Then the talk of Kevin Strootman is back on again!!! And this time its gathering momentum too, as rumours saying PSV oredi lining up someone as his replacement in the PSV team... Yeah, its really time to look at d DM position now as its been overdue for many years... Strootman is a Dutch n some source even said RVP have spoke to him abt a move to Old Toilet to join him here... He is not a Keano like DM but he is more like Pep Guardiola type of DM who can tackle, position n passes well.... Not as aggressive as Keano... If Strootman deal do not come true, then it might b Celtic Wanyama~~~

Source: Man United plot £14 million bid for PSV midfielder Strootman | Transfer News

Source: Sport | Football | Manchester United gets boost in chase for Kevin Strooman Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We r back to the top of the table again after beating QPR, but not without scares!!! Still no 1 can answer the question as in why SAF just keep starting Scholesy n Giggsy in all these important EPL matches where points r very important to us at this present moment!!! Last week we got Giggsy in there n we lost to Norwich and this week we got Scholesy starting, and we nearly got bottle again!!! I know we cant win all the games all the time, but at least we have to get things right n try our best!!! Then, if we lose its a learning process for all... Not keep starting Giggsy n Scholesy in the middle to slow everything down, allow opponents to run at us at will n keep making our midfield lifeless, slow n no urgency~~~

When SAF finally made changes in the QPR game, our performance came to life!!! There were pace, urgency n energy in our game!!! And we got 3 goals in the space of 10mins... Andon, Cleverley n even Powell r all fit, so why keep all the 3 of them on the bench?! How r they going to learn or even gain the all important match experience if SAF just do not trust them?! Hmm... Its really a strange time at Old Toilet at d moment!!! Both Giggsy n Scholesy r gonna retire with honour soonest!!! So, its the best time to bed in the mentioned 3 into our team while d 2 legends r still here... Let them learn through the hard way!!! But currently, both legends presence r blocking their chances to play n learn~~~ Sigh!!!

We r playing West Ham at Old Toilet come Wed nite, so hopefully SAF will not b using the same lousy excuses to start Giggsy, as Scholesy is now suspended for a match, for his experience!!! Choose any 2 from Cleverley, Anderson n Carrick from d start will b good!!! Or play d diamond formation again as 2 of our wingers r out injured n the other 1 out of form!!! Play all 3 of Cleverley, Andon n Carrick... Upfront will b Rooney, RVP n Chicharito!!! Welbeck doesnt look impressive to me for the way he played against QPR, way too many mistakes in him n he always losses possession!!!!

Hopefully we will win d game n stay on top... Best if we can pull up a gap btw us n SHitty~~~ Hehehe...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We r playing against West Ham Utd at Old Toilet tonite, so its a must win game for us!!! Generally, our form overall have been good except tht we needs to tighten up our defensive play!!! Against Caroll n WHU, who love to play high ball into d box, i just think its gonna b another long night for us!!! So hopefully SAF can get the right mix this time round n start playing our game from d 1st whistle!!!

With us playing our 3rd game in 7 days n Reading still to come, i bet SAF will again make some changes... Rio defo will no b able to play all 3 games, and with Jones n Smalling all fit, i'm going for DDG - Smalling, Jones, Evans n Buttner at the back... Then with Fletcher defo being rested n Scholesy out suspended, midfield for me shld b Carrick, Anderson, Cleverley n Young!!! I know Young have been bad lately, but due to games piling up, SAF will need to play him on d left with Welbeck for d coming Reading game!!! Up top it will b d usual Rooney - RVP partnership!!! Would love to see Rooney n RVP score again, as they have been quiet for few games now!!! With WHU at Old Toilet, i think both them stand a great chance to do so~~~

Hopefully with both Anderson n Cleverley on, we r able to play with urgency n pace!!! Defensively, Carrick needs to b alert n on top of his game... Cos if he is able to protect d back 4 well, it will help them to keep WHU quiet!!! With Jones, Smalling n Evans palying, there will b enough height to protect our goal... Both Jones n Smalling need games like this to further their come back n sharpen their match fitness... I hope we can start pressing WHU early on till we get the 1st goal... It will help settle the whole team down... Rooney looked a bit rusty in his last game after recovering from injury... If he can stay fit n alert, we will have a bright game!!!

Expecting a 3-0 home win n hopefully we can start getting clean sheet from this game although it will not b easy against WHU... Points r very important at this stage of d season, so pls no Giggsy from d start!!! Bring him in onli when we r winning nicely with 3~4 goals margin... Oso i hope Powell will b given chances to play too when we r in winning position!!! I rather play Powell than Giggsy for Powell development!!! Good luck to our lads~~~ Go Go Go ManUtd!!!! ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
What a crazy game tht was against Reading!!! Our defending just getting worst n its a worried sign especially tht we r facing Shitty this Sunday!!!! =.=" Tht's y i Hate Evans most, he made 3 mistakes n cost us 3 goals!!!! Best of all, he keep raising his hand n blamed others for his faults!!!! WTF~~~ His clumsiness might cause us dear!!!!

Luckily our attacking players managed to score more than our opponent n bagged us another 3 important points!!! Glad to see Rooney scoring again n RVP back to d top of the scoring chart!!! RVP shld hv 'tht goal' under his name, but i blame d referee or the assistant for missing tht, cos it happened way too fast for any human to notice tht the ball was actually over the goal line b4 being cleared out!!!

Yes, i know tht we r top of the league n qualified for the 2nd round of ECL, so its really great things for the club!!! But these r the things tht we cant ignore where our defensive play r getting worst!!! I really do think Evans is d main problem in our defence against Reading!!! He just lack tht composure n anticipation tht a great CB needed to have!!! Sigh~~~ Hopefully with Smalling n Jones coming back from injries, we can rely lesser on Evans... And great tht Vida is coming back soon too!!! Yes, both Smalling n Jones too not having a good game against Reading on tht night!!!! Both them need more game time~~~ I truely believe both Smalling n Jones r more talented than Evans!!! But both them been very unlucky with d injuries tht kept them out of d team, and SAF have got no other choices but keep playing Evans when everyone was out of d team... So Evans was very lucky tht he is fit all d time... If its either Smalling or Jones tht is able to play as regularly as Evans did over the past years, i truely think they will improve n develop better than Evans did over the same period of time!!! This is my opinion... A very sincere 1!!!!

Then for the Reading game, Anderson had another good game n scored a wonderful goal too... But injury hit him again whenever he had a small spell of games in our team~~~ WTF!!!! He will b our for few weeks again due to hamstring!!! Totally no luck~~~ He will b great for us against Shitty but now SAF have to plan other wise!!!! Then with Anderson out, SAF brought in Jones when we have Cleverley on the bench~~~ Another Shock decision to me!!! It really kills off our forward moves~~~ Jones do not offer much in terms of attacking as clearly he still lack of fitness n awareness!!! If Cleverley comes in instead of him, i would think we will stand a better chance to score more!!! But after d match during d post interview, SAF said it was to neutralised Reading aerial threat, tht's why he preferred Jones!!! Hmm....

With us playing against Cluj in the midweek, hopefully our youth n fringe players will get some game time tht they clearly needed!!! Hope to see Powell playing... And i think both Giggsy n Scholesy will b able to play some part!!! Upfront, it will b Welbeck n Chicharito for sure... And SAF have hinted tht the back 4 might b Buttner, Evans, Smalling n Jones!!!! So will Vidic b playing as well? Do not know yet as SAF will b monitoring him for another 2 days b4 any decision... Hoping for a more positive performance~~~ ^.^

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Nice article to read: Seven Spanish stars for Manchester United to consider in January

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

currently i'm using Soft99... OK wit it... but i saw a special blended just for white paint car... coOL!! and it's double de normal Soft99 price... Original imported in from Japan... wonder anybody use that b4...

saw it in Ace Hardware in Mid Valley... u guys can go check it out... and it's ONLY for white paint cars...

;)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience