Manchester united football club

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
chelsea won against newcastle. TBH i expected them to win. And i expect them to win against Bolton also, which means if we fail to win against Wigan, say bye bye to the EPL title. And giving the title on the last day of the season feels like being relegated man..

Last edited by a moderator:

LazyMF

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
N9
Visit site

Kaka is a good player.
But if Chelsea going for 55mil pounds, how much u think Man Utd can offer?
Unless Kaka's heart is with Man Utd (which i think he is) :biggrin:
But, will AC Milan agree then will be another question...

Just imagine if Kaka join Chelsea.
Essien as DM, kaka as AM, then both Lampard & Ballack as CM.
Plus the backup from Joe Cole, Mikel, Malouda, they have a good midfield.
Hmmmmmm...

No surprise if Saha, Dong, Silvestre & Eagles all leave.
But Pique will remain here unless SAF get a good defender in market.
For Evans case, think he will be out on loan again.
For O'Shea, i feel he likes being assigned on the bench :thefinger:

Just wait for the Wigan game now.
Then we kill off Chelsea in ECL Final.
Then Euro 2008.
Then will be players transfer.

Then... EPL 2008/2009... :biggrin:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
ah shoot..... down to the last game. I tot owen could have scored, but too bad.. cleared off the line. Else it could have been a different story.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Didnt watch tht Chelshit game against Newcastle, as i expected them to win as well... Last match against Wigan, and with virtually a full squad i dun think we will hv any problem in beating them... Again, an early goal would definitely settle things down nicely!!! :biggrin: 2 win in the next 2 games and we will win 2 trophies!!! :party:

Now that EPL is the BEST league in the world, so if Kaka decided to leave i think EPL is his destination rather than the La Liga... With few players leaving expected, we will be able to collect some $$$ from it... And added up to our normal summer transfer budget, i think we shld b able to go for Kaka!!! Hahaha... I think Kaka did once said if he do come to EPL, it will b ManUtd or AFC... So, its a 1-0 to ManUtd over Chelshit!!! :biggrin:

We are currently in the market for a defender... Lotsa RB names came up, Dani Alves, Boswinga and Lahm... And we are link with Micah Richard and Veloso as well who can play in the CB or RB... And for the past few mths, there were reports saying Pique wanna more 1st team games else he might consider a move back to Spain... So, its pretty possible he will leave although i really wanna him to stay...

Myself oso not very sure abt Sheasy situation... Sometimes, i feel tht we can do without him in the team especially when he were shaky under pressure, no pace and a bit clumsy... But, he was 1 of our lucky star!!! Hahaha... And i think its cheap to keep him in the squad for SAF just in case we need him...

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
guys...how bout drogba replacing saha?

i think he considered leaving soon..y not SAF get him into our shirt..he's a determined players..wif gud foot work also..hehe..try to imagine his partnership wif ronaldo..huhuhu...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Good newz for us all!!!

Manchester United Recall Manucho
Manchester United have told Manucho Gonçalves that he is expected at Old Trafford at the end of the season.

The Angolan international signed a three-year deal with Manchester United in January after impressing on trial, but complications in obtaining a work permit saw playing opportunities at the British outfit denied.
Manucho would eventually be loaned out to Greek side Panathinaikos to get more European football experience under his belt.
The 25-year-old has impressed since joining the Athens-based club on loan, having scored a brace during last weekend's match against Panionios for the Super League Playoffs.
He has now been given the green light to return to the Red Devils and is reported to be confident that he will finally get his chance at Old Trafford.
Manchester United boss Alex Ferguson has indicated that the club will work hard in the summer to get a work permit for Manucho as the Scottish tactician seems to believe in the Angolan's potential.

Luis Mira
Source: http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=684732

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
No way Drogbar is gonna come to ManUtd... Dun think it will ever happen, but Drogbar is a top striker!!! He hv got huge EGO as well, de way he argue with Ballack and his coach for tht free-kick shown it all!!! Hahaha...

With Manucho coming back, will SAF b patient with Saha or will he b going for another striker?!

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Kaka coming to us?
Nah, won't happen and doesn't need to happen.
Where do you wan to slot him in the team if he comes over?
it just doesn't make sense.
Worse, he will create an imbalance.

With Ronnie, we already have the creative link and as you can see he is already moving into the centre of the pitch most of the time.
They will only get into each other's plays.
With the likes of Anderson, Rooney, Tevez and Nani, Ronnie as more than sufficient support.

And with regards to Gattuso, IMO it's also unnecessary.
First, he's past it.
Second, we've got Hargreaves, Carrick, Fletcher and even O'Shit who can play in there.
We spent 20mil to get ourselves Owen as a DM. So all these are mere paper trash.

And on the RB issue my first priority is Micah. Followed by Alves, Lahm and Bosingwa <----- simply bcos i don't know him.
But i will be decently surprised if we can get either Alvez or Micah though i won't complain.

LazyMF

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
N9
Visit site
Yes, too many players now in the squad as i listed before.
Somemore forgot about this Manucho.

If Drogba want to join us why not. We need this kind of striker.
Rooney or Tevez backing him up would be nice to watch.
SAF can deal with bad attitude & big ego player, sell them out :biggrin:

Really, don't think any big gun will be joining in midfield.
I do remember SAF did go for Ballack & Mikel, both end at Chelsea.
So last he went for Hargreaves.

Just wait & see.
Who knows, there will be unexpected signings from SAF.

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
this sat we got present for every one......

from now on, whoever try to block kill who........LOL

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I think b4 we sign Hargo, SAF mind was with Guttuso then!!! But tht crazy bull decided to stay at Milan... Sigh!!! The reason behind why Veloso have been link with us many time, is bcos Veloso is very versatile where he can play in CM, RB or CB... Just like our Hargo but better than our Sheasy in all position!!! Hahaha... :biggrin:

kk,

The final game if not mistaken is on Sunday!!! Hehehe...

Let's Party!!! :party::party:

Last edited by a moderator:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, agreed that our midfield area is bulging at the moment... But the main question is, when during the most important time, are all the players able to perform at the highest of level when needed?!

But i must say that Fletcher is 1 of our most improve player this season where he have step up his game well!!! Now, he can run, tackle, track back to cover places and read the game much better too... He used to run like a headless chicken and expose himself too much for the opponent!!! Bravo to him!!!

With Manucho coming back in and Wellback and Campbell knocking the door hard, i suspect SAF might just not gonna to buy any striker over the summer... Then as our midfield and defeders all back fit with the addition of some young Brazilians in - Possebon (M), Rafeal(D) and Fabio (D), SAF might just not buying anyone at all!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... :biggrin: To b frank, if we manage to keep all Pique, Evans and Simpson, do we need any cover on the defence?!

No transfer talk need to be discussed then?! LOLzzzzzzzzzz....

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
kaka also 1 of MU fan thought! he can fit in with no problem but real madrid will be his 1st choice! i knew that chelsea will beat newcastle no doubt but we didn't care! to be a truely champion,u dun need to rely on other teams!
chesea will be stronger with d backing of d roman's cash! they just need a good striker! with our current squads, we r strong enuf! no need new signing... but i still like wenger buying policy!

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Roman will buy one of the biggest star to compete with Ronnie. That i believe.
And it will be either Kakak or Messy.
That said, i don''t think any of them are too keen to join them seriously- due to their style of play and their buying policies.

And btw, Valencia is having clearance sale up to 70%.
David Villa and Joaquin. Any takers?

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
LoLzzzzzzzz.... :biggrin: Season End Clearance Sales?! 70%?! Hahaha... Still remember many yrs back Joaquin is 1 of the top player that SAF hope to bring in to Old Toilet when Kenchelski leaving us... But i dun think he will fit us now... As for Villa, me not too sure as we hv got Rooney & Tevez in the almost same body size!!! Hehehe...

I think its a big insult to A. Villa that Pool is bidding onli 10mil pounds for their BEST player in the club - G. Barry!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzz.... It was like we wanna to take their Torres away but we just wanna to pay 12mil pounds!!! Hahaha... 10mil pounds I think Pool can hv our Sheasy!! :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

THE Crime Prevention and Eradication Department (JPPJ) has outlined six strategies to curb crime, one of which is to introduce the e-plate system (or electronic plate) for vehicles. The e-plate system uses radio frequency identification (RFID) tags that would help to reduce vehicle thefts and registration forgeries.

This e-plate system was proposed years ago but due to public complains of high price of plates (RM100+, I think), this idea was shelved. Now this proposal is considered again...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience