Manchester united football club

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
ManUtd definitely threw the game away....they are to blame for giving the titles away...from 8 points lead end up same points
with big goal differences....other than that they actually threw the trophy away when they lost to Everton when they are leading
4-2!!!!

For god sake 4-2 and yet last few minutes being equalised? From what I see most of the mistakes is because of Rafael poor
marking on those players...it is great season but end up with big disappointment...

Even if we won and hoping QPR to beat Man Shitty, still is not because of our own effort and end up relying on other teams
to beat them to get the title...what a disappointment...

Really time for the owner to wake up and give Fergie the cash to spend on real great players...is time to put Ferguson's knowledge
and experience into something better that he could benefit more from it....

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
F**king glazers just want to earn money, they dun have passion for the club..

fastlearner

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
Kota Damn
Chill guys, we've been here b4... It was Liverpool, then Arsenal, then Chelsea and now City. Just gets more and more interesting. We'll bounce back stronger as usual next season! And when we say "next season" we mean next season literally, not like Liverpool's or Arsenal's "next season", haha

Look at the bright side, we're level on points with City with half the team out injured, imagine what we can do with a full team. So just keep your head held high and keep on supporting our beloved club! GGMU!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Ya, i was asking the question on my FB~~~ The whole world is saying tht ManUtd is having a bad year as we ended up trophy-less for this season... And they all hailed Shitty being d BEST team in England tht can b ruling for years to come!!! And d fact is tht both of us have the same amount of total points in d league!!!! They win by goal difference~~~ Yes, winning d title means they r King this year... I do not challenge tht!!!! ^.^ They have spent hundreds of millions in d space of just 5 years and on top of tht, we have been hitting hard by injuries to our major players...

Taking all into consideration, if we r BAD, then how good actually Shitty r?! Shld we or them, being ashamed of?! Hmmm...

The World have never be fair to anyone... When u r on top, u r d BEST!!!! No 1 cares abt d rest!!!! Hahaha... Then when they said Shitty gonna rule for years to come, they expect us, ManUtd to b afraid, very afraid!!!! But do they really think abt the whole situation?! If Shitty is dominating, what happens to their clubs?! Hahaha... Chelshit, Ass-senal, Loserfool n etc, all gonna b sitting on d side n just watch n nothing can b done!!! Yes, we have been there n done it b4... So we know how to get back stronger n keep fighting till we manage to dominate EPL again!!! We did tht to Blackburn, we did tht to Ass-senal, we did tht to Chelshit n we r going to do tht to Shitty now!!!! But what abt all d ABU's teams??? Can u do d same as us?! Haha...

Yes, I'm very disappointed with d way we lost d EPL especially tht we managed to gain a 8 points lead with just 6 games to go... Heart was broken hard!!!! Disappointment, frustration n angry were d emotion from within~~~ But in SAF I believe!!!! I think he will b even more devastated tht me when he knew tht we have lost d EPL by a very fine margin!!! With SAF, he will re-build ManUtd to another height in order to re-claim d "King of England" n "King of Europe" titles...

Hopefully he will get d full backing of d owners to do so... I believe tht if SAF insist on $$$, The Glazers will b tabling their cheque book for SAF to do whatever he wanna!!!! BELIEVE~~~

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Gti,

Bro, what u think abt our season?! I think none of us expecting this since we last discussed abt it~~~ We gave d EPL title away~~~ =.=" And what's your view in our next season?!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
A big congratulation to A. Valencia for winning 3 awards in d ManUtd Gala dinner, as he was being selected as d Player of d Year by both his team mates n fans... Valencia oso win d Goal of d season award!!! Congratulation again!!! Hope tht he will continue to improve n bring back d glories to ManUtd next season onwards~~~

Then in d dinner itself, both SAF n D. Gill have stated tht d summer strengthening process is oredi under way~~~ And D. Gill have confirmed tht there will b sufficient of $$$ for SAF to do so~~~ "The chief executive has confirmed there is cash for Sir Alex Ferguson to spend to improve his squad and targets have already been identified." And “It’s interesting. We should recognise we’re a very successful club, one of the top three in terms of turnover in world football and it generates a lot of cash to invest in players. We will continue to do so and our style is both buying players and giving youth a chance." By David Gill...

Source: David Gill says Manchester United have money to spend - Official Manchester United Website

This will further spies up d media n papers for the coming months~~~ Targets have been identified~~~ So hopefully SAF n David Gill will b able to get their players soonest possible!!!! ^.^

Nothing much to report on our transfer front, but Eden Hazard have further stirred up d speculation by saying he will b heading to Manchester for sure next season without naming which team!!! B4 tht, he told d world its defo Blue tht he is wearing... I'm 98% sure tht he is heading to Shitty!!! Sorry ehdrian!!! Dun think we will b having him for next season n onli Shitty will b able to satisfy his greed if d rumours r true where his agent is demanding more than 200k salary a week!!! No doubt, Hazard is a super talent!!! But we r not having him if he do have such attitude!!! =.=" Too bad~~~

Unless next week after d French league have finish and Hazard suddenly tell d world tht he dream of playing for ManUtd since young~~~ Then things might change!!!! Hahaha... Slim~~~ Very slim chance of tht happening!!!! Haha...

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

From this interview with Evra, we kinda know why we failed n why he is 1 of those players tht bottled our title hope for me!!! "We thought everything would be fine. We were eight points clear, then it was five points, then three. All the time we were saying to ourselves, 'It will be okay: we are Manchester United'." - Evra... Sigh!!!! U guyz r professional!!! Why cant u guyz play like 1?! Hmm... >.<"

Source: Evra: Fergie will lift United - Manchester United News, Transfer Talk & Gossip | TEAMtalk

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If only Christiano Ronaldo would come back to MU...well at least my favourite Spanish Team Real Madrid won the La Liga this season over Barca :top: :biggrin: :party:

Not that sad at least hehe!

Well, as for champions league match...I'm so gonna support Chelsea as the representative of all EPL Clubs...time to win it!!! Make EPL Teams the greatest of all time...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Delighted tht Scholesy will b staying on for another year!!! So, those who admire him n interested in playing for ManUtd, shld relishing the chance of playing with Scholesy on the field for 1 last season!!!! Great job again for SAF on getting him to stay!!! Hopefully tht will b d case for Eden Hazard, who knows he might reveal on next Monday tht he is a super Scholesy fan n wanna to learn from d great master himself on d pitch!!!! Hahaha... Else, hopefully Modric, M'Vila, J. Martinez n etc will b desperate to come!!!! ^.^

Reports saying ManUtd will listen to offer for Nani if d contract talk failed as Nani might wanna more than what d club offer him of 130k a week~~~=.=" If so, i hope things move faster as we might b able to get back a huge sums of $$$ in d region of 20mil+ for Nani... Then we can go all d way for E. Hazard!!!! Else, i would welcome d long-being-link-to-us N. Gaitan!!!! What do u guyz think of Nani?! He has been blowing cold n hot for d past 2 seasons... He do have d potential but i think he is taking a bit too long to fully realise his talent!!! He can b our inspiration in d team but can oso b 1 to blame if we lose a game, as many of his performances shown!!!! If he stays, i'm very happy!!! Else, i dun mind we have a change in character of player(s) in d near future~~~

Today is Evra's bday!!! Happy Birthday to him!!! And from his latest interview, i just got to know tht he lost his brother this season n it made it so hard for him to concentrate this season... Hmm... Then d racist case... So, i would like to appologise to him for d way i hv criticized him throughout d season... But for sure, he needs to take up some of the responsibilities too... Hopefully he will b fully fit n concentrate next season n give us his BEST!!!!

Then with Fabio going out for a loan n Leicester signing our De Laet, we defo lack cover for Evra on d LB... So, i'm sure out of 3 new players ( i hope for more now!!! Hahaha... Greedy!!!!) tht r coming in, 1 will b a LB!!! Hope its L. Baines!!!!

And we r strongly link to C. Palace RB Clyne too... And he will b a free agent or available for as low as 2 mil, he have told his mates tht he expect a switch to ManUtd in d summer, so expect to see him in as well!!!! Haha... With d LB n a RB n S. Kagawa almost confirm we have left with no quotas for other players liao if what SAF said is to b believed where he said 2-3 new players in d summer~~~ =.=" Haha... But u never know, if some interesting players become available, i believe SAF will act fast for it...

Source: http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...-talk/news/clyne-wants-united-move_27557.html

There is a newz saying we have pulled out from a deal to sign Wigan Diame, a powerful CM, due to heart condition!!! ManUtd do not wanna to risk on him!!!! If tht's d case, I'm sure SAF n co will hv back up plan for alternatives... Hehehe... So, 4 or more new players?! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

Source: Man United pull out of Mohamed Diame deal after heart condition fears | Mail Online

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

I think our link to RVP is a bit too much especially now tht Shitty is in d race for him as well as Ass-senal desperately wanna to keep him in London... But SAF pass record shown tht he is willing to break d bank to land a striker tht he thinks will bring in 20+ goals a season, eg. RVN n Berbatov!!! It will b a massive offer if we r to land RVP... There r many rumours flying ard at the moment... Talks btw RVP n Gunner's board were not very positive... And with him at 27-28 now, he have got a FINAL chance in his career to choose a club big enough to fulfill his dreams n desire~~~ I can understand if he chooses Shitty for both $$$ n glory, but over there he might not b a sure starter in all matches... And i think Gunners will b damn kao tulan to do biz with them... If we really wanna RVP, he will easily b our 1st choice striker in our team!!! SAF can guarantee him tht~~~ And our track records on glories r a proven 1!!! But we have to come up with a very attractive offers to match RVP desire too... This is d most difficult n challenging part for us!!!! I hope d below report r true where we will b able to match Shitty offer for him~~~ RVP have shown tht he is a capable striker this season... So, let's see if this will come true~~~ Hehehe...

Source: United to match City bid for Van Persie - Sports Mole

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Morning Guyz~~~ Things r getting more n more excited in d transfer front, as i read some source saying "according to Marca (Spainish biggest paper), ManUtd have confirmed the signing of Eden Hazard on a 5 years deal~~~ And ManUtd is close to Kagawa deal as well~~~" ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ If this is proven to b true, I'll b very happy!!! Hahaha... But i couldnt get anything on d google search abt this newz!!! So, here we go again~~~ Haha... I got this newz from d Manchester United FC Fans page on FB~~~ And Marca is writen in Spanish, so i cant google them!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

Source: Manchester United Fans | Facebook

Other than tht, newz coming out from d out going Valencia coach Emery saying tht the club have sold their LB - Jordi Alba!!! The deal have been done!!! And Alba have been linked to us lately~~~ The best thing of this newz again is tht Emery didnt state which team Valencia is selling Alba to~~~ But the biggest possibility is to Barca, then ManUtd!!!!

Source: Emery says Valencia have sold Barcelona, Man Utd target Jordi Alba - Yahoo! New Zealand Sport

And a sad newz for us is M. Owen have been confirmed tht he will b leaving our team in d summer~~~ Good luck to him and thx him for whatever he have done for us, especially tht beautiful late goal against ManShitty at Old Toilet 2 season back!!! ^.^ So, with Owen leaving, our club Legendary No. 7 will b left vacant again!!! So, who do u guyz think will b donning our No. 7 next season?! Kagawa?! Hazard?! Or RVP?! Hahaha... This thing just get our imagination rolling~~~

Another bad newz for us is tht our recent financial report said tht we have a 4.4mil lost compare to last season due to our bad showing in Cup competition eg. ECL, FA Cup n even League Cup... It affected our ticket sales, TV revenue and other incomes as a whole~~~ But to me, i think its not as bad as some might have thought!!! Yes, we were bad in all Cup competitions n was sent packing in d very early stages... But we just made a 4.4mil lost overall!!! Which means our club other income have risen tremendously in order to soften the tickets, TV n merchant decline in our poor showing... Big Sponsors have chip-in a lot in our last year's financial income... So hopefully we will back on track again in the coming season, n become a Financial Giant in d footballing world again!!!

Having say tht, we needs to invest in new players to fight for glories in Europe n domestically!!! And i love 1 fan comment:"Dun worry to all ManUtd fans, 4.4mil cant even get u a Bebe!!!!" ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

Still keeping an eye on RVP development!!!! Hahaha.... Although slim, there r still hopes~~~ ^O^

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
I believe the news is fake, the truth will only be revealed once hazard admitted it..Still i think shitty have the higher possibility..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I still believe Hazard will come to MU. If he chose to go to Man Shitty, then is his own fate to make that wrong choice :)

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Another piece of Newz stated tht ManUtd have won Hazard signing!!! Hahaha...

Source: Eden Hazard signs for Man United | Manchester United News

But the latest development from Europe is tht E. Hazard will b delaying his decision bcos Chelshit have came in with a late bid tht might b good enough to steal d deal~~~ Before this, many insiders believed tht ManUtd is d winner btw d 2 Manchester club for Hazard signature... Cos Hazard believe tht by playing for ManUtd, he will get more playing opportunity n d club is full of history!!! So, we will have to wait for another few days to see what will happen to this Stupid saga again!!! >.<"

To b frank, I'm not banking too much hope on Hazard even since we r strongly link to S. Kagawa!!! Yes, Hazard might sound more exciting but to me Kagawa deal will b more logical financially n effectively on d field... Kagawa is a very down to earth person, shy n polite... A bit like our Scholesy n Park!!! Whereas now u can see how things been developing for Hazard... =.=" I just afraid tht he will have a big head!!! Something tht i do not like in Nani n Anderson at times~~~ Both Kagawa n Hazard is a creative midfielder, and we can onli have 1 of them...

Then great to know tht ManUtd have oredi wrapped up Nick Powell from Crewe - 2nd division... He is a talented kid with just 18 this year... I believe he is very much for d future~~~ So dun think with him in, it will affect our new players quotas for d coming summer!!!! Hehehe... Yes, nothing official yet but many papers been selling this newz dy!!! ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Something abt Eden Hazard just in case some of us here wanna to know more abt him... His favourate player is C. Ronaldo!!! So, perhaps there is a chance tht he will come here n develop under SAF b4 he can b as successful as Ronnie?! Hahaha...

Source: Eden Hazard wanted by Chelsea, Manchester City and United | Mail Online

Newz saying Dortmund is pricing Kagawa at 16mil pound and warn ManUtd tht he will not go off cheaply!!! Hmm... This is kinda make things a bit complicated now!!! But with Kagawa just 23 n potentially is a very good player, i think if we move for him we still b able to gain back what we pay for him... Asian market now is just unbelievable!!! Surprisingly, things have gone quiet since SAF watched Kagawa played in d German Cup final n Kagawa himself have confirmed tht he spoke to SAF in a 2-hr long meeting~~~ Are D. Gill n co working hard to close d deal at the moment or have they shifted their attention else where again?!

Other than tht, not sure if u guyz realised tht D. Gill was spotted standing behind Chelshit team when they lifted aloaf d ECL trophy?! He was caught taking pictures with his mobile on Chelshit when they were celebrating!!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzz~~~ Now reports saying tht he was sitting beside Benfica president!!!! So, d romours spill on~~~ Hehehe... Were they discussing on Gaitan or just purely abt Fabio loan move?!

Source: http://nz.sports.yahoo.com/football/news/article/-/13743683/

Then something on Chelshit~~~ Dog-bar is going n they r now link to Falcao of A. Madrid as a replacement!!! =.=" My idol wanna go to a rival now?! Sigh~~~

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Something abt Eden Hazard just in case some of us here wanna to know more abt him... His favourate player is C. Ronaldo!!! So, perhaps there is a chance tht he will come here n develop under SAF b4 he can b as successful as Ronnie?! Hahaha...

Source: Eden Hazard wanted by Chelsea, Manchester City and United | Mail Online

Newz saying Dortmund is pricing Kagawa at 16mil pound and warn ManUtd tht he will not go off cheaply!!! Hmm... This is kinda make things a bit complicated now!!! But with Kagawa just 23 n potentially is a very good player, i think if we move for him we still b able to gain back what we pay for him... Asian market now is just unbelievable!!! Surprisingly, things have gone quiet since SAF watched Kagawa played in d German Cup final n Kagawa himself have confirmed tht he spoke to SAF in a 2-hr long meeting~~~ Are D. Gill n co working hard to close d deal at the moment or have they shifted their attention else where again?!

Other than tht, not sure if u guyz realised tht D. Gill was spotted standing behind Chelshit team when they lifted aloaf d ECL trophy?! He was caught taking pictures with his mobile on Chelshit when they were celebrating!!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzz~~~ Now reports saying tht he was sitting beside Benfica president!!!! So, d romours spill on~~~ Hehehe... Were they discussing on Gaitan or just purely abt Fabio loan move?!

Source: Gaitan on agenda as Benfica president sits with Man Utd chief Gill for Munich final - Yahoo! New Zealand Sport

Then something on Chelshit~~~ Dog-bar is going n they r now link to Falcao of A. Madrid as a replacement!!! =.=" My idol wanna go to a rival now?! Sigh~~~

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

A great read where a ESPN editor rate our players over d whole season!!! Nice~~~

Source: Player Ratings: Manchester United - ESPN Soccernet

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Now Hazard told d world tht he will reveal which club to join in 10 days time!!! *&%$#@ >.<" He really thought he have oredi made it, acted like a superstar!!!! Even if we do win his signature, i hope SAF will hv ways to content n control him by behaving in a proper way~~~ Many papers been reporting tht he n his agent r demanding a very high salary package n hoping to stir up a bidding war amongst potential suitors~~~ Normally SAF will not entertain such a clown with such a unreasonable request!!! But this time might b diff according to reports as SAF think Hazard is a special talent where he can b developed into another Ronnie, thus it might b a big help for ManUtd especially with SAF desperately to win back d title from Shitty~~~ =.="

On other transfer front, ManUtd rumours to b using Berbatov as a player + cash deal for Dortmund's R. Lewandowski!!! Hmm... Would like to see this happen if its real!!! Haha... We havent have any out n out striker in our team since RVN days~~~

Source: Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: Football :: Sir Alex Ferguson race for Borussia Dortmund hitman

D. Gill reportedly have open talks with Everton over L. Baines now... And things r hoping to b finalised b4 Euro 2012 starts!!! Baines would b a great add to our team with his abilities!!!

Source: Manchester United have opened talks with Everton over £12m move for Leighton Baines - EXCLUSIVE - Mirror Online

Spanish attacking midfielder - Michu, a player been linked to us this season, will b up for grab with as low as 3mil!!! I dun believe he will go with such a low price, but have heard tht he is a good player... If we r interested, expect it to b ard 5mil!!!

Source: Michu wanted by Manchester United and Liverpool | Mail Online

Finally, Spurs will b willing to listen to offers for L. Modric~~~ As Modric will b forcing out from d club as well as he have been long wanted to leave for a 'bigger' club!!! But with Levi in charged, expecting pricing to b ard 30-40mil!!! With such a price tag, there r many alternatives for clubs tht might willing to buy Modric... Modric is 26 now, if he do go it might b another long term contract of ard 4-5 years... So by d time its up, dun think there will b a good re-sales value... So 30-40mil will b a big gamble provided tht he can help us win 2 ECL n few EPL titles~~~ ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ Else, not a good biz anymore~~~

Source: Tottenham prepared to sell Modric but will battle to keep Bale - Goal.com

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

More Eden Hazard debates for today reading!!! Hahaha... Some said its a done deal for us (Yes, again!!!) and some said Hazard prefer Old Toilet over other places~~~ Some do ask us to forget abt him n concentrate on getting Kagawa n Powell but some said Hazard will b a perfect made for ManUtd to concur d World!!!! Haha...

Source #1: Manchester United Transfers: Can United Afford Hazard, Van Persie or Kagawa?

Source #2: Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | Sport | Football

Source #3: Man Utd should forget Eden Hazard and sign Shinji Kagawa | Football | The Sport Review

Source #4: Manchester United Transfer News: Why Lille's Eden Hazard Would Be Perfect

All this reading just make heads spinning!!!! Is Hazard tht great?! At d age of just 21, can he have such a big impact if he join us?! Hmm...

Other than tht, here is a fresher link to a talent in South America~~~ A Chilean sperkid Angelo Henriquez!!! Didnt we know tht ManUtd oredi have a 'understanding' deal with his club where until 2014, we will have d 1st option to sign him if he continue to develop into a great player tht ManUtd think will b worthwhile to sign on!!! Tht's good for both clubs~~~ Hopefully he can fulfill his potential n 1 day move to us n bring more glories to us!!!

Source: Why Man Utd aren't panicking over growing Euro interest for Chilean superkid Angelo Henriquez | Transfers | tribalfootball.com

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Overall, i just hope tht SAF will b given a 100mil war crest to buy new players, just like few papers have been reported back in UK... With 100mil, i think SAF will b able to get most of d players he wanted n re-build ManUtd as d KING of England n Europe!!! Will 100mil b too much a hope?! Hmm... Hard to say, especially in today's footballing world where ManUtd still being ranked top brand in d industry!!! Shitty have spent it b4, Chelshit been doing it too... Even Loserfool were able to afford it!!! So, why cant ManUtd?! Its time tht Glazers show everyone tht they r serious abt the business, ManUtd n care abt d fans too!!!

100mils can get us 4-8 top quality players depending on our bargain power!!! I really hope this will b d most unforgettable summer where we r finally able to get most of d players tht we have been long admired~~~ Haha...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Nothing much today as most of d transfer talks r just surrounding Hazard boring saga!!! Now tht his agent have came out n confirmed they hv agreed terms with all 3 clubs, which means all 3 clubs met what they wanna... Now, its purely E. Hazard choice as in who he will b joining!!! =.=" Man, this kid is really taking his own sweet time to torture d whole world!!! Haha... No matter what his decision is, he is gonna pissed d other 2 clubs n their fans to d fullest!!! >.<" Not a smart thing to do~~~ It must b his cibai agent advise again~~~ Sad!!!!

Article just for your to read!!! Source: Playing the field - should Hazard join Chelsea, Manchester City or United this summer? - Goal.com

Since Hazard said he will take another 10days to make his decision, d 'battle field' have move for both Manchester clubs~~~ Now tht Shitty is confident tht they can blown us away by landing A. Bilbao Javi Martinez!!!! J. Martinez have long been targeted by both us n Barca, have got a 24mil pound release clause in his contract... On d financial side, for sure Shitty can do everything to satisfy Martinez... But will he wanna to go there if he knows Barca is watching him?! I have a bad feeling tht we r gonna lose out on Martinez in d coming summer for sure~~~ Mayb to Barca or Shitty or Martinez will opt to stay at Bilbao!!!! But he just will not come to us~~~

Source: Manchester City to bid £25m for Athletic Bilbao's Javi Martinez as champions cool on Hazard | Mail Online

As for our transfer issue, i hope to see Kagawa n Baines as our main target in d summer... All others will b a big bonus!!! For Kagawa, it will b a very profitable deal as those HOT Japan n Asia monies will keep flowing in once d deal goes through!!! Furthermore, he is a proven player in Europe now with d way he has been playing for Dortmund!!! Its a win win situation for us... So spending what Dortmund wanna - 16mil, will not b a problem as ManUtd might even able to triple tht sums back, if they manage to market well in Asia by tempting more Sponsors from Japan especially...

As for Baines, its a MUST investment for us as Evra really needs back up!!! With Fabio going out on loan, De Laet sold n Fryers future remain unknown, we needs someone in to cover tht position!!! And with Baines coming in, it will gives Evra more time to rest btw games so tht he can make sure whenever he plays, quality performances can b assured!!!

Great to know tht Fletcher can resume training very soon as doctor have been giving him green light to do so... At 28, hopefully he will b able to reach his best level again!!! Its gonna b a long lonely journey for him, but Fletcher determination will bring him through all this... If Cleverley, Anderson n Fletcher all stays fit b4 d start of d season, i dun see SAF going into d market for a DM~~~ =.=" Unless SAF thought of getting rid some of his current players... Else, we will have too many midfielders in d team...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Morning guyz, here come Friday again!!! Time really flies!!! But d pain of losing out on d EPL title still very much staying with me~~~ >.<" Hahaha...

Ok, our daily update on our transfer front goes as paper reported tht ManUtd is closing in our duo playmaker targets!!! Althought nothing much writen in d report, its a big statement to us all... ManUtd have reportedly have a 13.6mil pound bid for Kagawa rejected by Dortmund as they insist on their 16mil asking price!!! And now, Dortmund oso ask ManUtd to b serious in their bid as RM might come into d frame!!! =.=" Then for Hazard, everyday there were sites saying he have chosen ManUtd as his next destination... So, hopefully it will b REAL!!!

Source: Manchester United close in on Shinji Kagawa and Eden Hazard | Mail Online

Then there is another report linking us to Napoli’s Ezequiel Lavezzi!!! Lavezzi playing style is pretty similar to Tevez!!! And hard working player with not too much height!!! Hmm... Dun think he will suit us too much, prefer Cavani more~~~ Hehehe... Cavani will b more similar to Falcao!!! Great header, powerful shot, clinical n have good pace!!! Lately reports been linking us with strikers, so i assume SAF might b looking to boost tht department with both Owen n Berba going~~~

Source: Manchester United transfer news: The Old Trafford club may make move for Napoli

Finally, ManUtd have official deny tht our owner M. Glazer death newz~~~ ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ ManUtd confirmed tht he is in a very healthy state with no problem whatsoever~~~

Then report oso do said tht SAF might retire after next season due to his recent health concern!!!

Source: Health Scare Could Drive Sir Alex Ferguson Into Early Retirement, Dave Whelan Says

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, not sure if this is the correct place to post it or not. Mods, kindly move to appropriate sub forum if it is wrong.

my friend's myvi got stolen last night at his living place. i'll just need to highlight to you guys so that you guys can help my friend keep a look out for it...

details are as below:

Car plate no.: WPX 3516
Color: Mocca silver
Place got stolen: Lagoon Perdana Apartment, Sunway
Time: back home at about 11:30 p.m. after meeting friends. when went out again...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience