Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
MyGod~~~ Barca got thrashed 7-0 on aggregate over 2 games by B. Munich!!!! Without reply~~~ =.=" Tht's super embarrassing for a team like Barca, who always lan si lan si beat other teams few goals easily!!!! Over the 2 games, they were totally dominated by a very discipline, hard working n determined German team~~~ RESPECT!!!

B4 this, i really thought it will take another few years time tht there will b any team tht will b able to beat Barca so thoroughly!!! B. Munich done so with style and tactically they were very sound n discipline too~~~ And they peak at the right timing too... I'm actually very glad tht both Spanish teams got kicked out from d Semi of the ECL, as over the years many have been complaining the referees been sided them a lot... A all German final would b great to watch!!!

SAF picked BVB to win this season ECL bcos he think in many of their recent match up, BVB always get the upper hand over B. Munich!!! But this season B. Munich is super strong!!! So it will b great game to watch!!! Furthermore, the recent signing of M. Gotze from BVB will just added extra spices into this game!!!

On top of all tht, been keeping my eyes on the transfer market lately!!! Falcao seems to b going to Chelshit with Jose next season... But former Colombian striker Asprilla have said to tell Falcao to join ManUtd instead as ManUtd is a more stable team tht been challenging for trophies every year!!! And Asprilla think Falcao n ManUtd will b d perfect match cos Falcao n RvP will b unstoppable and will b the answer for ManUtd ECL glory!!!

Source: Radamel Falcao told to join Manchester United by Faustino Asprilla | Mail Online

Then after Jose hinted at leaving RM in the end of the season, now tht Ronaldo might just follow suit to leave RM as well... And we were being linked to bring him back to Old Toilet!!! Furthermore, there will b few stars looking for a move away from RM too... 1 of them will b Xabi Alonso, who is said to b refusing to sign for a new contract too... Hmm... I dun mind if SAF will get him into our team as well... Experience n big game player...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
=.=" Damn kao tulan tht we have lost 0-1 at home to Chelshit on the election day~~~ It was another bad performance by us at home and especially tht Valencia! What the fu*k was he doing?! Lousy display by him again n again!!! Losing my faith on him now!!! Rafael too, having a bad game!!! He do not look fit to me... Concentration was bad from him too... Then both Cleverley n Anderson in the middle of the park.... Keep exposing themselves to the Chelshit players... Chelshit played in the mid week and supposedly fitness wise we will b on top of them as the game goes on... But both our central midfielders cant keep up with them!!! Sigh!!!

After winning the league, our players lose their concentration!!! Not very professional!!! This is on top of the lost to RM, as our team form dipped tremendously!!! Why is tht?! Mentally i think some of the players were very weak!!! They easily got affected by all these things... They shld just keep going as every new game there is a new hope!!! But some of them r just disappointing!!! I hope i'll not seeing the same thing next season!!! Else, we r doom as other teams will defo b strengthening n challenging us!!!

SAF said we will b signing a 'Big Player' in the summer... And names have been linked to us... I just hope tht he get us the right type of player in the middle of the park, so tht we can keep improving!!! Cheerz!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Sir Alex Ferguson finally announced his retirement - 8th May 2013!!!

Not able to have a good sleep at all... No... Not on d same night tht SAF announces his retirement to us!!! How can u sleep well when this newz strike u... And yes, it strike my heart... Deep down inside my heart!!! A Manchester United game without SAF in the dugout just NOT RIGHT!!! Really cant imagine how it will b come next season... :'(

I have been following ManUtd since 1991... And SAF is already at the helm taking charge of everything involving ManUtd, from d tea lady, what's going to b served to the players for lunch up to the club long term strategies and players transfer dealings... A man who's always hand-on on every single minor details of the club throughout his 26years+ as a manager!!! Manchester United is SAF and SAF is Manchester United!!!

When the newz broke out, it shocked me to death!!! No words can really describe the feeling!!! All my ManUtd memories started to flow out~~~ The 1st ever EPL Title after 26 long years of waiting!!! The Double... The Treble!!!! And being the 1st team in England to have won the EPL titles on 3 successive season TWICE!!! Winning the European Champs League again on the night of 2008 at Moscow... And now the latest and our 20th Title after losing it at the very very last minute of d last season...

And throughout the the years, we have seen some of our BEST players leaving n retiring - B. Robson, B. McClair, E. Cantona, M. Hughes, P. Ince, ,D. Bechkam, O. Solksjear, J. Stam, P. Schmeichel, R. Keane, RVN, C. Ronaldo, Edwind VDS, n etc~~~ But none as SAD and DOWN as SAF retiring!!! As E. Cantona once said: We can have another Cantona, Scholes, Giggsy or even Ronaldo... But there will only be 1 Sir Alex Ferguson!!!!!

I have always looking up to the great master ever since i started to learn to manage my biz!!! "No 1 is bigger than the club!", "Always focus on what you want to achieve!", "Always serious about your job!", "Remember the painfulness of losing, and it will make you a stronger person in the coming season as it will man you up!", "You don't let players take the mickey out of you. Don't give them anything because, if you give them an inch, they'll take a mile. The higher you go, you've got to be really stern in that message." and etc... Other than tht, SAF determination in building up team after team over his 26 years in charged and still be able to keep winning trophies, are the positive things tht we shld learn!!! Over tht period, things have changed a lot but he never stop improving himself and keep adjusting to the new environment n challenges that thrown at him!!!!

But everything comes to an end!!! And i cant be too selfish for wanting SAF to be managing ManUtd forever... And its fittingly that things come in a circle - SAF ended ManUtd wait of our 1st EPL title for 26 years back in season 1992-93 and now SAF ended his own reign as Manager of ManUtd after 26 years in charged!!!

Thank You SAF~~~ I'll always remember you for what you have done to ManUtd and for all the happiness that you have brings me by always keeping ManUtd at the top of the footballing world!!! All The Best to you and yes, its time for you to enjoy your family companion!!! Stay Happy and Healthy always~~~

A teary and a life long die-heart ManUtd fan!!! I have learn a lot from the great master as it help to shape me as a person and as a bozz in my company... Yes, these r the impact SAF have on me... :'( I still cant get over this~~~ Do not know how long it will take me to do so... Properly it never will~~~

Attachments

bobo7

Feb 10, 2010
kota kinabalu
yup totally shocking news for us.. cant imagine hows man united operation without SIR ALEX FERGUSON!!!! So my bro storm.. whos ur choice for the next manager?? morinho or moyes?? or any name??

zane_al

Known Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yep they replaced him with Moyes....totally expected - nearest clone they can get. Can expect the same toughness/grit but not as much flair. Top 5 finish for the next 6 seasons I reckon.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry for the late reply as u would have know, its very emotional few days for me after d announcement of SAF retirement!!! And i was all tears when SAF made his final entrance onto the pitch with d Guard of Honour by the players, staffs n officials... And was even worst when SAF gave his parting speech!!! It was so touching n emotion~~~ I just wish SAF BEST of Lucks and hope tht he continue to live Healthily n Happily always~~~

As for our new manager - David Moyes!!! I have got mix feeling abt him~~~ 1st of all, i have never follow or study a manager as thoroughly as for SAF!!! So frankly i do not know too much of Moyes as a manager!!! But after reading lots n lots of articles, reports and newz over the past few days, i started to get more confidence towards him as our manager!!! Yep, i guess everyone must b very concerning abt his CV for not winning anything yet with d clubs he managed especially Everton and worst still, he havent got too much Europe experience let alone the ECL!!! Me too, i was so panic when Moyes was officially appointed our manager with a new 6 years contract!!! Haha..

But comes to think of it and through lots of write-ups by d expert, pundits n ex-players, there must b a huge reason as in why SAF cherry-pick David Moyes as his successor!!! SAF tried to approach Moyes back in 1998 to b his assistant manager then but got rejected and this time SAF goes back to him again!!! We, as a football fan, cannot get to understand too much abt managing a club with its daily works involving lots n lots of ppl, players n etc... So, if SAF decided tht Moyes is the 1, i believe in him for 1 final time!!! SAF sees Moyes having the same skills, working ethics n passion towards the manager job and SAF believes tht Moyes will continue to bring successes to the club for sure!!! This r all the things tht SAF sees in Moyes, through his many years of experiences in the footballing, managing n management field... By appointing Moyes, we know tht when he faces problems, he will goes to SAF for advices... But if we get Jose M. or any others with big egos, for sure they will do things their own way and this may harm the club harmony!!!! So big advantage here!!!

Then we will concern whether Moyes will b able to attract those world stars towards our club just like SAF did?! On this, i believe tht we r on the verge of signing a World Class Player!!! SAF have confirmed this b4 this b4 he announced his retirement few days later after tht... Its very important tht we r able to get a World Class player in at this point of the moment as it will help boost the confidence of everyone, be it d investors, sponsors, players, staffs or the fans!!!! And rumours r tht David Gill last mission b4 he retire together with SAF, is to bring back Ronnie to Old Toilet!!!! I do not know how true is it but today Spanish Macca paper reportedly saying both clubs have agreed on a 75mil Euros transfer fees!!! For sure if this happen it will bring joys to many fans n all tht related to the club!!! And it will do the share prices a world of good as well!!!!

Moyes have always inherited a hard working n well discipline team over d years! For tht, it will b great for a start as ManUtd manager! Tactically, he loves 4-4-2 n 4-4-1-1 a lot as well!!! With d players ManUtd having, hopefully it will enable Moyes to play with more flexibility! But I also hope tht he will not brings along d long ball tactic too much to our team! At d highest level, especially in d Euro games, Moyes needs to make sure ManUtd remain competitive enough tactically! Euro teams mostly favour 4-2-3-1! If Moyes get his summer signings right, he will have a strong team to compete with d best!!! At Everton, Moyes do not have d luxuries of having so many good players with him, but now with ManUtd things r very much diff... Hopefully he will get the tactics right n brings us to the better level!!!

And as for rotation, SAF is d master of it when it comes to resting players at d crucial timing of d season in order to prevent players from burning out! At ManUtd, playing twice a week is very normal! So getting d right players at their best physical n mentally condition r very important! I hope SAF will pass some of his best tips to Moyes on all these, so tht Moyes will not make d mistake he shldnt have to!!! Squad rotation will b 1 of d biggest challenge for Moyes as d new ManUtd manager!

Lastly, it will b how Moyes able to manage some of d biggest egos within d ManUtd team! If he manages to get everyone together, then he will b very successful! But with d likes of Giggsy, Vidic, Rio n etc around, I'm sure Moyes will get d full support of every players!!! Its important tht Moyes will keep most of the coaching staffs at Old Toilet, cos big changes might not b good to the way tht players been used to... I heard Moyes will b bringing in 2-3 own staffs into the structures... Fair enough!!! But hope nothing too dramatic!!! There will b minor tweak as SAF like to say...

Rooney reportedly asking to leave ManUtd 2 weeks back and SAF have confirmed this yest!!!! And its now on d hands of Moyes to deal with it! And I agreed with many fans saying we shld just let him go, as 2 leaving requests in d last 3 season is just unacceptable!!! He looks well over his career peak now, over weight, uninterested at times, big ego n heavy pay package!!! These r d seasons to get rid of him~ But heard tht NIKE is opposing it as Rooney is 1 of their main star in Britain! Who cares?! Sell him off and get more transfer budget for Moyes to build up his team for d new season!!!

These r the things tht going through my mind in such a short period where SAF announced his retirement n our club appointing Moyes as d new bozz!!! Not easy for us as a fan.... Hopefully all things will go smoothly!!! ^.^

Pls do share what u guyz think ya~~~ Cheerz!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
After SAF, Scholesy n Owen announced their retirement after this season, Beckham is the latest ManUtd player to do so~~~ All the BEST to Beckham and all of them who have gave us many many happy memories being a Red Devil fans!!!

Would like to touch a little bit abt the summer transfers as a whole!!! Jose M. is strongly tipped to b Chelshit manager soon and reports saying he will b having 100mil transfer kitty to spend on new players!!! And today paper said, AW will b given 70mil to bring in new players in the summer as well from d Arsenal board!!! And Shitty will b announcing their new manager soon and it looks likely to b Manuel Pellegrini from Malaga!!! And for sure Shitty will allow him to spend more than 60-70mil in the summer~~~ Then we have got Spurs as well... And in Europe, names like Barca (they r gonna overhaul their team according to their spokeperson where abt 5 new players will b bringing in), RM (with new manager in, spending is a must), B. Munich (surprisingly tht they r now chasing big names in the continent with big $$$), PSG, Monaco, Juvetus, Roma n etc, all will b spending heavily in the market for new players!!!

What i'm trying to bring out is tht we must get our players ASAP b4 the others make their moves~~~ Not sure how much war chest will b given to Moyes in the summer as its very much depending on who is gonna b leaving us, as it will contribute extras $$$ into the kitty!!! But normally it will b ard 50mil for my guest!!! I believe SAF, Gills, Moyes n the new CEO must have notice all these... And they might have their targets identified long ago... As i have been kept mentioning tht SAF said we r on the verge of signing a big player, i believe they r waiting for the right time to announce the deal!!!

Players such as Ronaldo, Falcao, Lewandowski, Gundogan, Bender, Modric, Strootman, Fabregas, Bale n etc have been mentioned n linked to us... But few of them r still very much involving in their domestic cup final or ECL final... So in order not to b disturbed by all these, i believe in 2-3 weeks time, when all finals have settled down, we will get to know who actually SAF is referring to as the player(s) tht will b with us in the new season!!!!

As for Rooney case, i frankly do not think it looks well for him~~~ Strange tht SAF made it public tht Rooney asked for leaving again... And with 2 years of his contract remaining, the club might just wanna to cash in and get him off the payroll... Hmm... Nothing is sure yet, just my feeling... Sad!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Was away to GuangZhou and Hong Kong for the past week due to work!!!! Glad to b back here again~~~ ^.^

Nothing special happened in the week except B.Munich crowned Euro Champs and Neymar gone to Barca now!!! Congratulation to BM for winning the grand final at the Wembley by beating BVB 2-1!!! I have not watch the match yet as i have got no time to do so in HK... Will do so in this few days... After the final, we will get to know where will Lewandowski heading to in the coming season... Many reports saying he will b jumping ship to BM from BVB, just like what Gotze did!!! If its true, BM will have 1 of the strongest team in Europe!!! Pep G will have a huge job to do in order to keep d team at the top!!! He had done it with Barca, so can he do it with BM? I would say 50 - 50 as he is new to Bundesliga n he do not have much experience outside Spain!!! But BM board will give everything to support him for sure!!!

As for Neymar move, i'm very surprised!!! Not tht Neymar chooses Barca tht shocked me, its d low transfer price tht amazed me!!! We all knew tht Neymar will go to Barca long ago!!! But for just 20mil pound?! =.=" A price lower than what we got quoted for Fallaine from Everton?! Why Santos agreed to let their superstar go in such a little $$$ in returns?! >.<" If tht's d case, why ManUtd not in d picture too?!

Come back to our very own transfers... Lately, Fabregas, T. Alcantara n Modric r being linked to us on top of all other usual targets... It would b great if Fabregas rumours really come true!!! Reports saying tht he is frustrated at his chances of playing in d Barca team... And might b tempted to re-join RVP at ManUtd!!! He is a good leader in the midfield... So will b very useful for us!!! And T. Alcantara too... As he is liked to Xavi of Barca... Lack of opportunity n game time in Spain have made him pondering his future outside the country!!! If he is tht good, then it will b an advantage to us if we can get him in... Young age with lots of talents... As for Modric, needless to say more... He will b my 2nd choice behind Fabregas if i can choose... ^0^

But for the past weeks, i have been imagining how M. Fellaini would integrate into our team... As i really think he is d most likely player to join us due to Moyes~~~ I do not rate him too highly to b frank... But if Moyes stick him as a DM in our midfield, then he might b useful for us due to his physical size... And he have got good footballing skills too given his body size... With him in there, we can have a stronger platform n base in our midfield... Then we can play Kagawa more centrally behind RVP without worrying us being counter attack too much...

I'm still waiting for the World Star tht we r abt to sign as promised by SAF b4 his retirement!!! Hmm... Waiting waiting n waiting... Now only La Liga yet to finish their season... So once tht's off the d schedule, we might get to know who SAF is referring to~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Its a bit of a concern for me as now tht Rene Meulensteen have left ManUtd after M. Phelan n E. Steele did... As these r SAF back room staffs tht have contribute very much to our successes over the past 5 seasons!!!! And heard tht Moyes gonna appoint as many as 4-5 of his ex- Everton staffs into ManUtd set up!!! I'm not saying its not good tht Moyes brings in his own ppl, but for not retaining those important figures from SAF era might b dangerous n risky!!! Rene Meulensteen is a very highly regarded coach where many of the players came out n sing his praises as in how he prepared the team for the up coming games... Rene Meulensteen is a coach tht always go into very details of the opponents!!! So, i truely think its a big lost to the club tht he has left!!!

Moyes did tried to retain Rene Meulensteen, but Rene decided not to stay for a lesser role as he knew Moyes will b bringing in his own ppl into d club... But losing such an experience coach at the highest of level will defo b missed~~~ So hopefully d new Moyes team will have what it takes to keep ManUtd at the very top every season... Its good tht Moyes do things his own way and tht's what d club wanted him to do... Not too over reliable on SAF n SAF coaches... So i hope Moyes settle everyone n everything down at the club soonest possible, then we can all look forward to the coming season with confidence!!!!

As for d transfer front, now tht K. Strootman looks like the 1st signing of Moyes as reports said tht "Everything have been agreed" by his agent and even VDS said Strootman will b coming to Old Toilet soon... So, let's see how things go~~~ And i still think M. Fellaini will b joining us~~~ Like it or not as Moyes needs him!!! Haha...

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
I hv no idea how much it's selling if they got.
Yeah they only sell genuine man utd stuffs, it wont be cheap.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Now tht the newz of ManUtd bidding for Fabregas seems like a true story!!! ESPN site , a very reliable site where they do not normally pose rumours without prove, have published the newz on ManUtd open talks with Barca on Fab!!! If the move can really come true, it will b great great signing for us!!! Fab not just a great midfielder with lots of skills but he is also a player with great leadership on the pitch!!! We really need someone like him, desperately... We have not have such a player after Roy Keane!!!!

Source: United open talks to sign Fabregas - ESPN FC

On top of tht, if we cant get Fabregas, we might b able to nick Barca next big thing in T. Alcantara!!! Good article to read on!!!

Source: Moyes' joy of Cesc - ESPN FC

Then this 1 as well... A relatively unknown to many, but he might b a good player in the future~~~ Moritz Leitner, a player Klopp expected to replace d out going Gotze in the long run!!!

Source: Forget Gundogan, this 20-year-old Bundesliga star is right for Manchester United