Manchester united football club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
The draw for the ECL group stage wil b live on ESPN tonite 12am... Let's hope that we get a good draw!!! Loserfool was so damn lucky with their win, diu!!! Good to see how they do without Gerrard now!!! Hope they get a tough group!!! :thefinger:

As for the coming European Super Cup, am getting very exciting!!! I believe we have had enough quality to win it against Zenit, even if they stil hv Arshavin with them come Friday... Our solid defence plus players coming back fit and from suspension is a very big advantage to us... Too bad, i dun think Berba gonna b able to enjoy this with us as his transfer still not clear yet!!! :rofl:

Think abt it nicely, it will b worst for Spurs to keep or rot Berba in the reserve than us not buying him... As someone in other forum hv said that, next season Berba will only hv 2 more years left on his contract... Which means he will b able to buy out his own contract under a new rule (Err... Forgot abt the name of the rule, its a footballer name just like the Bosman ruling type!)... Its estimated at ard 5mil pounds!!!

I think that's why SAF is reluctant to rise his bid to more than 25mil with the initial offer of just 20mil... If it didnt happen this season, we will b able to save abt 15-20mil for Berba next season provided that SAF stil interested in him... Tht's a huge sum of $$$!!!

For Spurs, if that cibai Levy think he and the club can write off such an amount of monies then go ahead u BALD head!!! Rot Berba in the reserve and let him influence your youth team players as well!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzz... They will b as sulky as Berba when they r mature to play for the 1st team!!!:thefinger: The consequences are huge for Spurs especially in todays business football world where $$$ and results speak volume!!! Let's see how long they can act like this... To my understanding, Levy hv made a huge lost in US where his investment dip... If am not wrong, few hundred millions USD we r talking here... No wonder he so damn lan kao si...

But come the end of the day, i think we really needs Berba as without Ronnie in the team we lack the 'sparks' or inspiration in terms of our play!!! Hopefully with Berba, we will b more lively in our attacking play... I think SAF knew this too... So let's hope... 5 more days to go b4 the window closes down!!! :smokin:

Its open until 1st Sept midnight!!! Which means right b4 2nd of Sept!!! And as for now England there still morning, thus still got plenty of time to do things!!! Hahaha... So more than 3 days for SAF to make it happen la... :driver:

Yeah, the Super Cup is on Astro Sat 2.30am!!! Shld b a great game against Zenit, with few players coming back for us... I think it will b a close match mayb 2-1 to ManUtd!!! Hehehe... :biggrin: Zenit is a good team as they beat B. Munich 4-0 or something b4 marching into the final... So, they must b great for beating the German giant!!!

Mmm... SAF said he is lesser and lesser optimistic now abt the transfer... So we better b prepared for it if its really do not happen... But 1 great thing is Manucho hv been granted a work permit!!! He is currently injured and SAF said he will not play him in the team straight away... Need some bedding time to get use to the english game... Got this newz from other forum as they said SAF announced it during an interview with sky sport or something... Mayb u guyz can google it if interested!!!

Spurs still playing hard ball with us, so if that's the case let them keep him and reveal the situation again come January!!! To Berba, be patient and let's sulk kao the whole Spurs reverse teams!!! :thefinger:

Just managed to get this piece of newz for Manucho: http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=837907

Last edited:
i'm glad to hear manucho get his work permit.. his playing style like drogba.. :hmmmm:

welcome to EPL for him..

Last edited:
And finally Berbatov is officially a red devils player. Check ManUtd.com ...By the way, anybody know what number his wearing???

Holly S**t~~~ What a night of transfer dead line i hv been through!!! Was catching ESPN 10pm live sport news (as i do not hv internet access at hom), and they reported that City is in for a surprised capture of Berba with a 31mil bid accepted by Spurs, after being taken over by the ABUG, whom is said to hv ard 28billion pounds for their family wealth!!! :banghead: The whole night i cant sleep well... Keep thinking what if Berba really goes to City?!

Then this morning came into the office early in order to catch the latest newz, then see the what the Star paper reported... My heart gets even 'colder'... Am telling myself tht's it for Berba, he will never play for us... :bawling:

Until i get on to the official ManUtd site and TeamTalk, then i know ManUtd hv finally signed Berba!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzz... Yessssssssssssssss!!! :driver: Hahaha... Yeah, i really think he will b a great signing for us with the way he play... And yep he will b wearing No. 9 shirt vacant by Saha!!! It seems that we have won the 2 most Boring transfer saga in the summer: 1st, Ronnie staying with us and 2nd, we get our Berba!!! :biggrin:

All the best to Saha for his move to Everton, and i think its the right and best club for him to go... I was thinking if Saha moves, it will b a much lower rank teams rather than the much improve team like Everton... With Moyer incharge, hopefully Saha will get them 15 goals a season and help them to beat the hai out of Loserfool!!! :biggrin: Commentator: "Oh... Saha have just scored a sensational last minutes winner in the mersyside derby against Pool~~~ What a goal and what a player!!!" LoLzzzzzzzzzzzz...

After getting Berba, SAF hv got to come out a great tactics in how he wanna to fit in Rooney, Tevez, Ronnie and Berba when they r all fit!!! In tht Zenit game, we were just lost!!! Hardly see Rooney touching the ball for the large part of the 1st half!!! And of cause, congrate to Zenit as they deserve to win the match as they play much better than us on the day... We lost the game as we totally ran out of idea in our attacking play!!! So, this is what SAF n co need to address soonest as our next game will b at Anfield against the Pool!!!

Come on, Berba!!! Welcome to ManUtd!!! :adore:

Last edited:
Was shock to see City get Robihno!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzz... With the new back up, i think City might go places with another few more signings mayb during Jan window!!! As i said, EPL title will b harder to win now as teams get stronger and stronger!!! I think Chelshit wil b very disappointed with it as RA wil b very pissed as there r more and more Billionaire in the EPL to fight them now!!! :biggrin:

Now, we hv to make tht Bald Head Levy pay back... As he try the hard ball tactic with us on this Berba deal... We must beat them when we play against each other!!!

Top Bottom