Manchester united football club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Sudah pengsan le ini macam... :banghead: Some reports were saying the sales of Silvestre will save the club some 55k pound salary a wk, so that it can b prepared for the joining of Berba soon... Heard Berba gonna get ard 80k a wk!!! Diu... Just left a wk or so to go, stil yet to hv any clear indication on the Berba saga... Damn kao chat tulan le... :mad:

Why lately ManUtd always involve in transfer saga?! Wanna buy, cannot get... Dun wanna to sell, ppl keep knocking the door with loadsa rubbish!!

Our next game against Pompey is on Tues 2.30am morning... I think its good for us as given our current injuries situation... We will have a day or 2 more to rest than the other teams, its good especially for those who were involving in mid wk international games such as Tevez... We must start getting full points now, else we will b left far behind...

don't worry.. i think SAF will realize the importance of having berba as we all do..
n hopefully we can see berba in red before the transfer window shuts..

Its all not looking well & good!!! :banghead:

J. Ramos hv told Berba to forget abt moving to ManUtd and even SAF oso hv lost his faith in this saga~~~ Then else where, Santa Cruz hv signed an extention deal with Blackburn!!! Another hope die off.... :bawling: As for Hunteelar, RM hv made a 25mil bid for him... So, we have got to fight them for him if things r true... Am affriad time might not allow us to do so now...

So, its better to pray for Saha to get fit soonest than SAF b able to bring in new striker(s)!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: All dreams dashed!!!

Most properly we will stick back to what we hv got + few new youngsters!!! Anyone know do the club need to get the work permit for Manucho b4 the transfer window closes? What if we got it after? Cant register him in the squad?!

Glad that Giggsy will b able to play on the left against Pompey... The onli concern now is who to partner Scholesy in the middle?! Sheasy?! Hope he can play up to a better level, not the 1 that i have seen last wk... Possebon?! He might not hv the experiences... Hargo will onli have an outside chance, so better save him for the Super Cup game next Friday...

What u guyz thought huh? Definately not an easy game for sure...

i'm surprised while watching totenham match.. berba is not named in the line-ups and substitutes.. i guess he is on his way walk out from white hart lane to old trafford.. hehehe.. :biggrin:

Yeah, for the omission of Berba from the squad it means he is on his way out!!! Which is good newz to us!!! :biggrin: We have got onli a wk to go, so i hope all parties work hard enough to make things happen... We need Berba and that cibai Spurs need $$$ for their own new strikers too... I just cant understand what with D. Levy?! Berba been known for wanna to leave for more than a yr, then why dont he come out n nego with ManUtd?! Wait til the last wk of the transfer window and after 2 straight loses in the new season isnt clever and smart at all!!!

Worst come to worst, Bald head Levy u keep ur sulking Berba n no $$$ to buy new striker!!! Let's see who's season will b DASHED!!! :thefinger: With the latest lost, it press the panic button for Spurs to move into negotiation with us...

On the other hand, i think this season EPL will b much harder after watching few matches briefly... Look at Sunderland, Keano hv finally added some qualities needed into his fighting team... Melbourqe, Reid, Cisse and the in-coming A. Ferdinand will make them a top 10 side for sure... Glad to see Richardson scored for them too... The few ex-Red Devils will b a great help for Keano too!!!

Then the Boro team, am very impressed by their forwards attacking play... Alfonso, Tuncay, Aliadiere + Downing can b very handful for any teams... I must said Pool play very lousily!!! What Boro needs now is a strong holding midfielder to make their team solid!!! Too unlucky that they hv lost the game after their brave performances!!!

So besides the big 4, the other top 10 team have made a considerable improvement this season... We cant drop any more points now as we hv a tough match ourself at Pompey... :driver:

pompey just completed signing traore n their defend looks pretty strong but we have tevez that can make their defend chaos.. hehehe.. hope tevez will be line-up with rooney upfront.. :biggrin:

All da best for man utd tonite..

my prediction: 1-0 win for united..

If the Berba deal is to happen, i expect it to b announced earlier in the wk as Spurs need $$$ and time for their own signing(s)... If it drags on... Bye bye Berba!!! :burnout: So, lets pray again!!!

LoLzzzzzzzzz... Then let's check out the odds for Fletcher being this season top scorer!!! And let's place RM20 on it!!! :rofl:

Today Vidic said Arshavin is a seriously good player, so if that cibai Bald Head Levy stil very lansi, then ask him keep his sulking Berba and we go for Arshavin for less $$$!!! Fu*k kao him la... :thefinger: Wanna act like a big club... Diu...

Still actually waiting for the Berba saga development... But not really looking healthy le... Cipet Spurs... :slug::slug::slug:

Top Bottom