Mailing Assignment

Hiring Now

Mailing Assignment

Jun 12, 2007
I am offering you Home-based Work by utilizing Postal service. Legitimate Proven Way You Can Make Extra Income At Home

We are offering an income generating program which is unique and could be operated part-time or full-time from home by anyone who is interested to earn up to RM2,500 per week or more just by working 1-2 hours a day! We believe nobody will offer this amount of money easily. Just imagine how much RM2,500 per week will help in solving all your financial difficulty. Earning RM600 per week would even help you a lot!

However, if you have a bigger dream of earning more, with a little more effort and determination on it, your income can be unlimited!

What we are showing you here does not go against the law and is perfectly legal. In fact, it is the secret from the many people whom have succeed in this program.

Stuffing envelopes

You will be paid for each and every envelope that you fill and mail out. Anyone can do this type of work. If you can fold the catalogs and fill them into the envelopes and mail them out... You can start this work immediately.

Important! Start now by joining us immediately because this program would be terminated once the quota is reached.

wan77

Jun 10, 2006
impossible...:baring_teeth:

theresa

Jun 14, 2007
Would like to know more . . . . .
If it is true , I would like to try , it might help me to solve some problem. . . .

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
ofcoz there will seek small fees like rm30 and how about 100 ppl per day apply and pay the fees as well?this is scam hehe :)

mark_andrews

Known Member
May 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I am offering you Home-based Work by utilizing Postal service. Legitimate Proven Way You Can Make Extra Income At Home

We are offering an income generating program which is unique and could be operated part-time or full-time from home by anyone who is interested to earn up to RM2,500 per week or more just by working 1-2 hours a day! We believe nobody will offer this amount of money easily. Just imagine how much RM2,500 per week will help in solving all your financial difficulty. Earning RM600 per week would even help you a lot!

However, if you have a bigger dream of earning more, with a little more effort and determination on it, your income can be unlimited!

What we are showing you here does not go against the law and is perfectly legal. In fact, it is the secret from the many people whom have succeed in this program.

Stuffing envelopes

You will be paid for each and every DL envelopes that you fill and mail out. Anyone can do this type of work. If you can fold the catalogs and fill them into the envelopes and mail them out... You can start this work immediately.

Important! Start now by joining us immediately because this program would be terminated once the quota is reached.

Interesting post. I read it too late though. Thanks anyway. Cheers :biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello and happy chinese new year. I just bought an Hks Turbo Timer and planning to install it to my car this week. But yesterday when i was reading the manual book, there's something dat concerns me. It says 'do not install this product on a 24V vehicle. It may cause a fire'. I'm worried since my car is 24V. Anyone using this on their 24V?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience