Magnetised Air flow

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Originally posted by lawrencelyl@Nov 19 2004, 22:11
erm... it depends on car... some car can feel the improvement... some can't... some a bit worse like my car... :P
lawrence, our WISE car don`t think have effect..coz our stupid ECU will retune back

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
Originally posted by seanlee@Nov 19 2004, 00:15
MIne i don`t feel anything with my twin surbo in my WiSE, but will try to put 4 hdd magnet to max the result :D
i'm using 2 DIY surbo (pc fan).. together with de magnets... it works!! :lol:

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
yo guys... i also using microcompressor...

not much imrpovement ler.. only a bit... u have to set de air bigger so dat more air go in so dat u will feel de power... but u have to clean de filter more often...

lawrencelyl

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
Penang
www.intel.com
Originally posted by seanlee+Nov 20 2004, 10:02 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (seanlee @ Nov 20 2004, 10:02 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lawrencelyl@Nov 19 2004, 22:11
erm... it depends on car... some car can feel the improvement... some can't... some a bit worse like my car... :P
lawrence, our WISE car don`t think have effect..coz our stupid ECU will retune back [/b][/quote]
yalor... i also think so...
the idling go up after i adjust to let more air coming in but then after a while, the idling go back to default... must be the Siemens ECU tune back...

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Originally posted by khguan@Nov 20 2004, 16:12
yes.. me agree too!
i think...khhuan,, try use diy srubo..will be better the air twister from pc fan,..and also you need to close the mc to gain more effect.

fabianyee

Known Member
Jan 9, 2004
Visit site
Don't mean to be a spoil sport but try to keep to topic... Start a new thread to discuss something else, so that it'll be easy for newbies to search for past topics...

Cheers...

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Originally posted by rollakid@Nov 21 2004, 00:40
so how they actually work? anybody care to briefly explain?

blame myself for making a stupid LAN setup at home now alot of website i can't visit if i go through an internet gateway, including www.surbo.net
sorry fab..

me still on ther way testing about the magnect, i have 7 spoil hard disk and taken out 4 piece of magnect, stick with my air hose, still waiting for the react..only. :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All ZTHians,

I've just recently started to notice a knocking sound coming from the front left suspension in my Evo 8 MR. It only happens when im going over bumps quickly, when i go over speed bumps slowly there is no knocking. The knocking was very minor at first but i can tell it is starting to get worse. I have had a look at the suspension mounts and the suspension itself but there seems to be no signs of any damage. Could it be the bushes that need replacing, would this cause the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience