Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

M7 trottle controller auto pro-r

SuperVelocity

5,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
M7 TROTTLE CONTROLLER AUTO PRO-R

- High specs model which auto control function in addition to setting of individual control of scramble mode that can be operated with ten kinds of standard mode and special switches is installed.

- A more certain control is achieved by studying the signal of a pure sensor.

- 「AUTO」mode controls open times of the accelerator by the automatic operation according to the situation, and achieves a smooth drive that not is with steps.

- The error by excessive of the ratio changing is decreased by the TTL control by a full microcomputer.

- 「SPORT」3 modes that enable sharp acceleration by 「Mild」4 modes that is appropriate for 「ECO」 3 modes and usual running that aims at the conserve fuel cost besides two kinds of 「AUTO」 modes are installed. In addition, it is possible to select it from 13 modes of the 「SCRAMBLE」 mode that becomes possible because it connects an optional switch in total.

- The safety function of reverse cancellation harness (optional) correspondence and normal return functions etc. is conventional. In addition, the function that ON/OFF and the mode can be selected when the engine starts is installed.

- The BLACK MASK liquid crystal equipped with white LED 16seg is newly adopted. Open times of the accelerator before it controls with the throttle opening gauge and after it controls can be recognized by visual.

- The connector design is similar with old goods (In the model, a part of 12V wiring is separately needed).

CURRENTLY MODEL AVAILABLE FOR :
1. TOYOTA WISH
2. TOYOTA ALPHARD
3. TOYOTA VITZ
4. TOYOTA ESTIMA
5. TOYOTA COROLLA
6. TOYOTA LAND CRUISER
7. TOYOTA MARK-X

8. LEXUS IS-F
9. LEXUS IS350
10. LEXUS LS460
11. LEXUS RX350
12. LEXUS SC430
13. LEXUS GS350
14. LEXUS GS430
15. LEXUS GS460

16. SUBARU IMPREZA STI GRB/GRF/GVF

17. NISSAN FAIRLADY
18. NISSAN SKYLINE

19. MAZDA RX-8

20. SUZUKI SWIFT SPORT

21. HONDA S2000
22. HONDA ODDYSEY
23. HONDA CIVIC TYPE R
24. HONDA STREAM
25. HONDA FIT

26. MITSUBISHI EVOLUTION LANCER 10

27. MINI COOPER

28. VOLKSWAGEN GOLF GTI

INTERESTED PLEASE PM OR EMAIL ME FOR BEST PRICE TQ.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys n Gurls...if anybody knows anybody who lost a brown saga blm with license plate JMS1848, it is near where i live. i'm pretty sure its a stolen car as last nite, a group of guys in a black city was seen dismantling its headlamps, rear tail lights and number plates. seems the glove compartment was dismantled, either for it's ECU or something. looks to be owned by a chinese girl. driver's side window has been broken. i woke up this morning and my housemate told me he saw the group...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience