Lotus pulls a world first by unveiling entire new product line-up

-sky-

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
i love all the design but was wondedring will there be the left hand drive for malaysia market later on.....

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
coz it has Proton on their back...everybody bashing...if this car badge with Lamborghini, perhaps a little credit we might see in this comment box...got what i'm saying?

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Damn.. you lot are a tuff bunch to please.. I think they look awesome! Lotus needs these new futuristic design ques, and i personally love em. More so as they want to compete with the 'big boys'..

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

coz it has Proton on their back...everybody bashing...if this car badge with Lamborghini, perhaps a little credit we might see in this comment box...got what i'm saying?
The could be some truth to dis..

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
Damn.. you lot are a tuff bunch to please.. I think they look awesome! Lotus needs these new futuristic design ques, and i personally love em. More so as they want to compete with the 'big boys'..
agreed. they look GOOD!:burnout:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mclaren super rookie, Lewis Hamilton was caught speeding on a French highway on Sunday afternoon.

Hamilton, 22, was clocked by radar doing a very normal 196kmh (for his standard) at the wheel of a Mercedes CLK. French police have suspended the F1 driver’s license for a period of one month and fined him 600 euros. His car also got confiscated, but police gave Hamilton a lift to his hotel.

Policemen said Hamilton...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience